Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Temple
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Jaipur
- Jaipur, Rajasthan, India Pickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Jaipur
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13134P65
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple?
- Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple price starts from $44.00. Discover and book Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple cancellation policy?
- Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple?
- Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple is hosted by Nikita Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nikita Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13134P65
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atJaipurOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1JaipurStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Monkey TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3The Gem PalaceStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4JaipurStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2015
#9 of 660 Tours & Activities in Agra
- 731evanw00Efficient and Pleasant Tour of the Taj Mahal and AgraNice tour. Rocky knew all of the good photo spots around the grounds and Sonu (driver) helped get us point to point very efficiently.
- 444maiteb00Cruising through the golden triangleOverall a nice experience, express visits to the most famous famous places in Agra and Jaipur. However, the agenda was completely different than the booking itinerary indicated on the page (without previous notice), and additional/ unrequested stops were added at local handcraft stores. The driver and guides were friendly and walked us through nicely through the different locations. A good option if you want to have a quick visit to both cities.
- Gunjan_Indrayan00These guys are the best!Nikita Holidays arranged a great tour of Agra and surroundings for us. The pre-trip planning was smooth. The guide Vijay, was knowledgeable, patient and warm. He made sure we had a wonderful time in Agra. Would definitely recommend him.
- Kim F00Amazing trip to Agra with Sonu and RajniWe had a wonderful trip to Agra. Our driver Sonu was very professional and made our trip from Delhi very comfortable. Rajni Kant was our tour guide in Agra and was outstanding. He is very knowledgeable about all of the sites in Agra. The historic details he included in our tour made it very interesting. A perfect mix of historical knowledge and humour, he made the trip very entertaining. Would highly, highly recommend.
- sunnyp64800Go toTaj Mahal with RockyPraveen aka Rocky has given a wonderful experience as our tour guide for Taj Mahal and Agra fort. He communicates excellent in English. We had a great experience with him
- sarjg201500Exceptional Guide!Exceptional tour and attentive service from our very informative and personable guide Sandeep Singh! Highly recommend that you request Sandeep as your guide!
- Wander9526200Nice tourThis tour is perfect for visitors who like to shop in addition to seeing the sights. Rocky and KK were very attentive throughout the day, breakfast was great, the car was comfortable and air conditioned, and they made some nice suggestions for souvenirs. We didn’t get to see the marble demonstration, but hopefully next time.
- Camper3324243427600Taj Mahal Guided TourProveen Aka Rocky was an amazing guide, he set everything up from hotel pick up to lunch and the guided tour itself, very knowledgeable about the Taj Mahal and took pictures and provided great history about the tour. Omkar greeted us promptly in New Delhi with snacks and water and was a great driver for the long 3 hour drive to Agra. Would definitely reccomend to anyone looking for a fun and detailed tour.
- 93elizas00Forte Agra & Taj Mahal amazing experienceThe experience was amazing, all transfers are arranged and seamless. Driver Mr KK was so kind and always on hand. Big thanks to Raj for his incredible knowledge on Taj Mahal and Forte Agra it made an experience that was so good just that much better.
- DunedinCat00Amazing tourThe tour was so smoothly run. Our driver K.K was excellent and our tour guide Raj was very informative. The company arranged all flights and we stayed in a 5 star hotel overnight. All parts of the transport were taken care of and entry into the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Going to the Taj Mahal for sunrise was so worth it. Communication before and during the trip was perfect. I would highly recommend this excursion!
- Seaside1105752379300Golden triangle TourThe Golden triangle tour was very special, exciting and though us a lot of Indian culture. The taxi driver was very prompt, very smiling and kind. The car was clean with refreshments for us. We felt very looked after by Omkar.
- Stplamen00Golden triangle tourOmkar is a fantastic driver. Very polite and courteous. Always on time and it the right place. Strongly recommend.
- V1346PPdanielh00Excellent Guide-Driver Duo for the Taj Mahal!Vishwanath Singh was our driver and Arun Kumar Rajput was our guide. Both were incredibly punctual and respectful. Our guide, Arun, was very knowledgeable of the Taj Mahal and the surrounding sites in Agra. He was a true pleasure to speak to. Arun even took photos of us throughout all of the Taj Mahal! It was so helpful to have those memories while still enjoying the moment. Our driver, Vishwanath, was so kind, offering us water, snacks, and chai tea to and from Agra. His driving skills were also excellent!!
- Fearless3586350975800Would absolutely recommend!My guide was incredibly knowledgeable and fun to spend time with. He had answers to all of my questions, knew the best places to take photos from, and helped me get around bottlenecks and long lines. As a solo traveler, all of the time estimates were longer than they actually took. We got to Agra at 6am and I was back in Jaipur by 3.
- Seaside1105752379300Agra tourVijay Chauhan In Agra tour was very explanatory (he knows his history). He is very kind and positive person and always in serves to you. He made our visit to the city joyful and easy, we have good memories and understanding of the place . I will highly recommend him
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The car, driver and guide were adequate. However the monkey temple is very dirty from not monkeys, but human trash. There is no entry fee, only a 50 ruppee camera fee. My guide asked me to pay. I declined. All around the monkey temple there are beautiful temples, however if you enter expect to pay a large donation. Even a man feeding his cows will ask for money. This tour which cost me $86 USD for about three hours had stated that entry fees were included. This was not the case. We then went to the Albert museum. I paid my fee and basically walked around with my guide. He didn't add much information to the experience. After that he insisted on taking me to see an example of block printing. This of course is in a large shopping complex where you are trapped into looking at goods. I left this tour disappointed. I could have gone to the museum and got an audio guide for a lost less than $86.
Written March 16, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple provided by Nikita Holidays
Product Overview: Half Day City Tour of Jaipur visit the Monkey Temple
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos