Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) with Dharavi Slum Private Tour
By Shreeji Tours n Travels
Visit to The Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) This is a 138 year old open air laundromat. This is the few surviving traditional commercial laundry. The washer-men are known as Dhobis' they work in the open to clean and dry clothes. Later Visit to Dharavi slums in Mumbai the DHARAVI it’s one of the most vibrant centres for extreme entrepreneurship on our Planet. It has a large number of thriving small-scale industries that produce Plastic Recycling, export quality leather goods, pottery, embroidered garments and many more. Most of these products are made in tiny manufacturing and sold in domestic as well as international markets. Most of these things are created innovatively, in a very small space. We will visit commercial and residence area of Dharavi. Will also provide refreshment between the tour, so you dont feel tired and dehydrated.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Mineral water
- Pickup & Drop
- Toll Tax & Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Dhobi Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Dharavi
- Any Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We provide free pickup service from Hotel / Residence / Airport / Railway Station & Port and also free drop service. We only provide pickup & drop service from the hotel located in Suburb / North Mumbai or South Mumbai. Pickup & drop service from Navi Mumbai area or far away from Mumbai City (North / South Mumbai) will charge extra.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
- Mumbai Port Trust, Vigilance Department, 3rd Floor, Krupa Nidhi Building, 9, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114230P47
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) with Dharavi Slum Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) with Dharavi Slum Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) with Dharavi Slum Private Tour?
- Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) with Dharavi Slum Private Tour price starts from $58.00. Discover and book Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) with Dharavi Slum Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) with Dharavi Slum Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) with Dharavi Slum Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) with Dharavi Slum Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) with Dharavi Slum Private Tour?
- Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) with Dharavi Slum Private Tour is hosted by Shreeji Tours n Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shreeji Tours n Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry) with Dharavi Slum Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114230P47
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Dhobi GhatStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2DharaviStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Seamless airport city transfer
The airport city transfer was seamlessly carried out by the owner. Very professional, courteous and helpful. Commun…
Great moment with sheerji tours in Mumbai
we had a great day with Vikrant khut. He is very professional , enthusiastic and knowledgeable . He took great pic…
Wonderful Mumbai day trip
Had a business trip for a week was looking for a one day adventure around Mumbai. This adventure came up and like t…
Nice trip and nice guide ☺️
It was a very interesting tour with the view of magnificent old caves built in the mountain by hand followed by the…
Surprise street food tour with city tour
Good guide service . Even it was a street food tour , guide had brought us to a city tour too. Even went on a train…
Interesting tour of Mumbai city
Had a great experience driving and walking through Mumbai city with Siddhi (tour guide). The entire tour was super …
Great food, great buildings. Prince of Wales museum is well worth a visit. But the thing is the busy streets and lo…
The most fantastic experience on different levels
At 9am I was picked up at my hotel by.2 young men. From the very start these two handsome guys were accomodating, l…
Great way to see the highlights of South Mumbai
The tour was excellent. Sameer is a very friendly and knowledgeable guide who accommodated all of our wishes. We v…
Temples in the town.
Had an excellent time seeing the temples with my 19-year-old daughter. We learned a lot about the history and cultu…
aysem duygu t00
A chaotic city requires a good tour company
I got in touch with Shreeji before we plan for our trip. Vikrant answered my inquiry immediately and right from the…
Best private guide with AC car in Mumbai
We were very fortunate to have Vikrant Khut for our private tour of Mumbai. "Vik" was highly knowledgeable and eng…
Amazing experience with Alam as a Guide. The early wake up was totally worth it:-) very friendly and pleasant guid…
Visiting the caves & carvings of Shiva
Qe visited Elephanta Islsnd by boat from the port at Mumbai. This was a very pleasant boat trip & we climbed the st…
A Bombay Blast!
What a fantastic (11 hour long!) day. A trip to he Khaneri caves, then a taster of all the fruits from the stalls, …