Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai
By THREE CORNER UNITED
Mumbai presents an interesting mix of ancient and modern sites to explore. This Mumbai tour package will help you witness both these sides of the city. We will take you on a fun excursion to Elephanta Island where you will be mesmerized by the ancient rock-cut marvels and their aesthetic appeal. Then, we will explore Bollywood studio, taking you on the live shooting of movies and serials to make your tour memorable.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 500 per group
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from Mumbai hotel.
- Indian Tea with cookies at famous Cafe Irani chai.
- To-and-fro ferry ride to Elephanta caves.
- Toy train ride at Elephanta Caves.
- Entry ticket for Bollywood Studio.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Mumbai.
- Camera and monument fees of Elephanta Caves.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Any items specifically not mentioned in include column.
- Entry/Admission - Gateway of India
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all traveler from Hotels in Mumbai.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197669P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- How much is Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai?
- Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai price starts from $243.53. Discover and book Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai cancellation policy?
- Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai?
- Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai is hosted by THREE CORNER UNITED. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact THREE CORNER UNITED on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197669P30
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gateway of IndiaStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedMumbai Sightseeing Morning at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel and then proceed to visit Elephant Caves - One of the oldest rock cut structures in the country, the Elephanta Caves are the perfect expressions of archaic Indian art associated to the cult of Lord Shiva. (Elephanta Caves closed on every Monday) Gateway of India The most popular tourist attraction, it is the unofficial icon of the city of Mumbai and is a reminder of its rich colonial history as Bombay. Now, its Tea time with the bliss of fresh Indian cookies at famous Cafe Irani Chai. Bollywood Tour (1400 hrs) Depart to Bollywood Studio, arrival at Film location, Meet and Greet by the Bollywood Guide. He will then provide an introduction to the guests informing them about the origin and evolution of the Indian Film Industry (Bollywood) ranging from the silent era to talkies to current date. 1500 hrs - 1630 hrs The Guests will then be escorted to various shoots and will be allowed to watch shootings of Feature Films, T.V. Serials or Ad-Films. They will be given an exciting insight into the mechanics and conduct of a shooting. 1630 hrs - 1730 hrs Guests will then be escorted back to the gates where they will be received by our Representative. From here we proceed to Juhu and Bandra, to take glimpse of the most famous Film Star Houses (from outside). Evening you will be transferred to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
WHEEL CHAIR ACCESS IN GOLDEN TEMPLE COMPLEX ??
I had searched online about wheel chair access in Golden Temple complex,but could not get any relevent leads,so i c…
3 day jaipur visit
It was super fun and all credit goes to trip advisor for such a wonderful arrangements.. Thanku soo much Trip advis…
New Delhi sight seeing
They were very flexible and supportive of our requirements. It was a fun trip!The guide was very informative.
Great Service and Very Reliable Driver and Local Guides
We actually booked a 4 Day/3 Night Golden Triangle Tour; Delhi Airport-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi. The service and quality o…
Perfect Jaisalmer Visit
Thanks for arrange my friendly jaisalmer trip with my friends. My Trip start from jaipur by afternoon train. my 01s…
Amazing city. Lovely people. Colourful city. Just love the environment. Their traditional dresses are very charming…
Best for North India
I went to North India Tour with my friends before 1 month for 6N & 7D and i booked my trip with Rajasthan Travel Se…