Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Mumbai presents an interesting mix of ancient and modern sites to explore. This Mumbai tour package will help you witness both these sides of the city. We will take you on a fun excursion to Elephanta Island where you will be mesmerized by the ancient rock-cut marvels and their aesthetic appeal. Then, we will explore Bollywood studio, taking you on the live shooting of movies and serials to make your tour memorable.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Gateway of IndiaStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedMumbai Sightseeing Morning at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel and then proceed to visit Elephant Caves - One of the oldest rock cut structures in the country, the Elephanta Caves are the perfect expressions of archaic Indian art associated to the cult of Lord Shiva. (Elephanta Caves closed on every Monday) Gateway of India The most popular tourist attraction, it is the unofficial icon of the city of Mumbai and is a reminder of its rich colonial history as Bombay. Now, its Tea time with the bliss of fresh Indian cookies at famous Cafe Irani Chai. Bollywood Tour (1400 hrs) Depart to Bollywood Studio, arrival at Film location, Meet and Greet by the Bollywood Guide. He will then provide an introduction to the guests informing them about the origin and evolution of the Indian Film Industry (Bollywood) ranging from the silent era to talkies to current date. 1500 hrs - 1630 hrs The Guests will then be escorted to various shoots and will be allowed to watch shootings of Feature Films, T.V. Serials or Ad-Films. They will be given an exciting insight into the mechanics and conduct of a shooting. 1630 hrs - 1730 hrs Guests will then be escorted back to the gates where they will be received by our Representative. From here we proceed to Juhu and Bandra, to take glimpse of the most famous Film Star Houses (from outside). Evening you will be transferred to your hotel.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from Mumbai hotel.
- Indian Tea with cookies at famous Cafe Irani chai.
- To-and-fro ferry ride to Elephanta caves.
- Toy train ride at Elephanta Caves.
- Entry ticket for Bollywood Studio.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Mumbai.
- Camera and monument fees of Elephanta Caves.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Any items specifically not mentioned in include column.
- Entry/Admission - Gateway of India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Rajasthan Travel Service
Terrible experience .
My husband and I , we book a trip for almost 3 weeks to India, Nepal and Tibet thru Rajasthan Travel Service, Dilip…
3 day jaipur visit
It was super fun and all credit goes to trip advisor for such a wonderful arrangements.. Thanku soo much Trip advis…
New Delhi sight seeing
They were very flexible and supportive of our requirements. It was a fun trip!The guide was very informative.
Great Service and Very Reliable Driver and Local Guides
We actually booked a 4 Day/3 Night Golden Triangle Tour; Delhi Airport-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi. The service and quality o…
Perfect Jaisalmer Visit
Thanks for arrange my friendly jaisalmer trip with my friends. My Trip start from jaipur by afternoon train. my 01s…
Amazing city. Lovely people. Colourful city. Just love the environment. Their traditional dresses are very charming…
Best for North India
I went to North India Tour with my friends before 1 month for 6N & 7D and i booked my trip with Rajasthan Travel Se…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,244 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 273 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 365 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai price starts from $190.07. Discover and book Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai is hosted by Rajasthan Travel Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rajasthan Travel Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour in Mumbai on Tripadvisor