Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The city of dreams Mumbai is a place that never sleeps. This city will never disappoint you if you plan a getaway with your family or friends here. With this tour, you will get to witness a different phase of Mumbai you will be visiting places which have a huge significance in the history of Mumbai. You will walk lanes which will introduce you to old Mumbai and places like Regal cinema, Gateway of India, Kala Ghoda and, the local markets. You will be guided by a professional guide who will tell you interesting stories about the places you visit and the lanes you walk Timings: 9:00 am Duration:- 4 Hours
- You'll start atChurchgateMaharshi Karve Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, IndiaChurchgate Station Near Ticket Counter, Or Regal Cinema Opp; Churchgate Station Or Victoria Terminal Station Near Ticket Counter (CST), MumbaiSee address & details
- 1Regal CinemaStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Gateway of IndiaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atChurchgateMaharshi Karve Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, IndiaChurchgate Station Near Ticket Counter, Or Regal Cinema Opp; Churchgate Station Or Victoria Terminal Station Near Ticket Counter (CST), MumbaiSee address & details
Maharshi Karve Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, India
Returns to original departure point
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Morning Masala Tea (Indian Chai)
- Entry/Admission - Regal Cinema
- Entry/Admission - Gateway of India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My husband and I had a private walking tour of old Mumbai with a fabulous guide, Sid Gunjal. He was charming, very knowledgeable and easy to understand. We felt we were getting a guided tour by an old friend
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Excellent Dubai trip
Excellent.This sums up the experience and Kudos to Rupal from Thrillophilia who organised all our activities.She pa…
It was a Wonderful experience 💯,it's good working with trillophilia,just feel like they should have their staff wi…
Amazing! Must try
We were sister's travelling and it was one of the best experience we had, everything was well taken care of and we …
Sunny - the Thrillophilia Star!
I needed to change my reservation at a resort in Coorg twice. Although they allow only one amendment in reservation…
Had a great experience with thrilophila..Good experienced drivers and local guides nice cosy hotel stay in ladak im…
5d/ 4n to kuramathi island resort in Maldives which was amazing Beach villa and water house was simple super
Amazing experience with customer care
I had to change my stay duration for a resort in Coorg. I called the helpline number at Thrillophilia and I was red…
I was mesmerized with each location I was taken during my North Sikkim trip. May it be Gurudongmar, Lachen, Lachung…
Thrilling start of the year
My friends decided to take a trip to Sikkim and we reached out to Thrillophilia for a plan catering to our idea wit…
A heavenly Maldives experience.
It wàs a 3night and 4 days trip to Maldives..since it was our first trip after marriage ..I came in contact with mr…
Great experience with thrilliophilia customer care by sunny.
At first when I booked the room, due to non-availibility of the specific room type my booking got rejected. But Su…
I always wanted to visit leh ladakh , and tgen i came across Thrillophilia and trust me this was one of the best va…
Amey helped us plan our Maldives trip and he did a fabulous job. he helped us at every step even through the stay..…
Gorgeous Scenery, friendly Localites and hassle-free operation
Had a fantastic experience. Sikkim is far less commercial and more more pristine than other similar Himalayan locat…
It was excellent.
I booked my trip after discussion with Mr. Amey. He is always ready to answer your queries. The trip was really e…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,244 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Old Mumbai Morning Walk - A Guided Experience
- Old Mumbai Morning Walk - A Guided Experience will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Old Mumbai Morning Walk - A Guided Experience on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Old Mumbai Morning Walk - A Guided Experience on Tripadvisor
- Old Mumbai Morning Walk - A Guided Experience price starts from $11.20. Discover and book Old Mumbai Morning Walk - A Guided Experience on Tripadvisor
- Old Mumbai Morning Walk - A Guided Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Old Mumbai Morning Walk - A Guided Experience on Tripadvisor