Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Mumbai
By Mumbai Dream Tours
While Mumbai has plenty of famous temples, churches, and mosques, few visitors know that it also has a strong Jewish heritage. With this tour, you'll get to learn about Jewish life in the city, with visits to Magden Hassidim Synagogue, Gate of Mercy Synagogue, the local Jewish Graveyard, Kenneseth Eliyahoo Synagogue, and the city's Chabad House.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mumbai
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Green gate
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74888P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Mumbai?
- Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Mumbai price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Mumbai cancellation policy?
- Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Mumbai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Mumbai?
- Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Mumbai is hosted by Mumbai Dream Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mumbai Dream Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Mumbai?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74888P19
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1MumbaiStop: 4 hours - Admission includedWhile Mumbai has plenty of famous temples, churches, and mosques, few visitors know that it also has a strong Jewish heritage. With this tour, you'll get to learn about Jewish life in the city, with visits to Magden Hassidim Synagogue, Gate of Mercy Synagogue, the local Jewish Graveyard, Kenneseth Eliyahoo Synagogue, and the city's Chabad House.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Highly recommended to anyone coming to Mumbai!
Did the Dharavi Slum Tour followed by Street Food Tour with Ajay, definitely two great experiences! Slum Tour was h…
Great tour of interesting suburb of Mumbai
Great tour by Sanika explaining the history of this interesting area and how all the influences from the Portuguese…
Dinesh Bhura walks an extra mile to ensure Mumbai Dream Tours will soon fly high in giving a feel of each and every…
A reliable and informative tour company
An interesting and informative day with our friendly guide Rakesh. He knew many places and answered our numerous qu…
Must do heritage walk
We did a Mumbai heritage walk with Mumbai dream Tours. Sanika our heritage walk guide was lovely, friendly and walk…
Amazing tour organized by Dinesh. I asked for availability of the tour last minute and they were available even tho…
Well worth doing
Sanika is a great guide and is able to bring to the tour a wealth of personal experience and things she's learned t…
Best of Mumbai city to see in the morning
We enjoyed their service. It was easy for booking on call and next day morning 5AM we started to tour our guide Di…
Best offbeat Tour in Mumbai Bandra
One of the best offbeat Tour in Mumbai to do and best place to see the sunset view from bandra Fort. I booked my wa…
Connecting with Old Bombay!
I absolutely loved learning about the history of the architecture and how it was developed and designed. My guide, …
I attended the Banganga walk organized by Khaki tours on 10th July. It was a great experience visiting a place in M…
A strong experience with a kind guide in Dharavi.
The guides (we split into two groups) are very nice and very informed. We had a wonderful time listening to their p…
Superb and Worth it!!! - Thanks to Dinesh who organised and Daivat who was so patient, co-operative and informative!
The trip was smooth, exciting and informative. Must try - if you like Indian Mythology and culture. The place is cl…
Rakesh was super friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Highly recommend taking the tour with him
Perfect tour!! Very interesting.
It was perfect. Our guide Denish explained us a lot and showed us as much as possible. We can highly recommend thi…