A journey of meeting likeminded women, making new friends and creating new stories. Travel alone or with your grandmother, mother, daughter or even sister-in-law. We provide a very special, exciting, safe, memorable travel experience for women, whose biggest concern while visiting India is safety. Lady guide will operate this tour to make it feel more comfortable for solo female.
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Pickup & Drop
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Toll Tax & Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum
- Any Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We provide free pickup service from Hotel / Residence / Airport / Railway Station & Port and also free drop service. We only provide pickup & drop service from the hotel located in Suburb / North Mumbai or South Mumbai. Pickup & drop service from Navi Mumbai area or far away from Mumbai City (North / South Mumbai) will charge extra.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
- Mumbai Port Trust, Vigilance Department, 3rd Floor, Krupa Nidhi Building, 9, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114230P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mumbai City Tour Specially for Women in Private Vehicle?
- How much is Mumbai City Tour Specially for Women in Private Vehicle?
- Mumbai City Tour Specially for Women in Private Vehicle price starts from $86.00. Discover and book Mumbai City Tour Specially for Women in Private Vehicle on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mumbai City Tour Specially for Women in Private Vehicle cancellation policy?
- Mumbai City Tour Specially for Women in Private Vehicle cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mumbai City Tour Specially for Women in Private Vehicle on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mumbai City Tour Specially for Women in Private Vehicle?
- Mumbai City Tour Specially for Women in Private Vehicle is hosted by Shreeji Tours n Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shreeji Tours n Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mumbai City Tour Specially for Women in Private Vehicle on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114230P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gateway of IndiaStop: 20 hoursSee details
- 2Chhatrapati Shivaji TerminusStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Marine DriveStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Mani Bhavan Gandhi MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Sri Sri Radha Gopinath TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Dhobi GhatStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Hanging GardensStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byHaji Ali Mosque
- 8Crawford MarketStop: 3 hoursSee detailsPass byAntiliaBandra-Worli Sea Link
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Shreeji Tours n Travels
Joined in January 2019
#3 of 274 Shopping in Mumbai
- 213faridn00Amazing tour!Awesome tour trough Mumbai. Amazing way to see all the best spots and feel like a king. Vikrant was a fantastic tour guide who loves his job and has so much passion explaining all the history and culture of the city!
- aubreys30500Unforgettable experience!My husband and I had an incredible time with Sameer! He was knowledgeable about all the history at each stopping point and was able to answer all our questions. He took great care to show us the best viewing points and kept our safety in mind throughout our tour. He was such an pleasure to spend the day with. If you’re visiting the area we highly recommend booking a tour with Sameer!
- TeamGinge00Day retreat from MumbaiA great way to balance the chaos of Mumbai with a serene day trip. Sameer was very communicative and welcoming. Overall my tour was thoughtful, informative and fun. Even though I went solo Sameer was very comfortable to be with and became a new friend. I highly recommend this tour for anyone who appreciates history and nature coinciding.
- Jesse P00Great tourWe had a great tour, amazing food, and shreji even found us a backgammon set that we’ve been searching for around Mumbai! Bryce knowledgeable and great way to see and taste Mumbai.
- Discover4566706208400Excellent private tour of Mumbai sights and street foodWhat a tour! Adapted the itinerary to fit our schedule, incredibly knowledgeable about Mumbai, went over and above to find us a backgammon set, absolute highlights were the ride on a local train and sampling the delights at Chowpatty Beach. 10/10 recommend for anyone new to Mumbai! Only wish we’d done it sooner in our trip. Thanks so much!
- shibabratam202300Excellent Mumbai TourLets begin by saying it was splendid an absolute pleasure to have had the tour with Mr. Sameer. I have always been skeptical of travel agency until it was Shreeji tours and travels! The travel booking was seamless and greatly customized to our needs even from the USA. A simple WhatsApp and they promptly replied. During the trip Mr. Sameer made sure we imbibe in the history and the culture pf the location. He gave us ample time to appreciate every place we went too. He is a customer relation par excellence l, he got wet in the rain even though he had an umbrella since me and my partner had non. We went during the Ganapati festival and he even took is off track to look at a visarjan that was amazing! Their service was really amazing and we would use their tour again! So what are you waiting for coming to Mumbai just contact Shreeji for a hassle free tour of the city!
- shibabratam202300Amazing ElephantaMr. Manoj is excellent at his job is the least to say of him. He was magnificent very much knowledgeable of the caves. He explained the history and the mythology of the place. He is also an excellent photographer took amazing pictures with best angle's possible. If you happen to visit elephanta it will be incomplete without a tour with Mr. Manoj. We will visit again !
- 918theoh00What a amazing story if you hear the story behind the panels!We visited this beautifull place after being picked up at the hotel and a 45 minutes boat tour showing Mumbai Skyline and many new construction projects. Once you reach t he island it is a complete different world, the 120 steps up, the caves and the story behind the sculptures. Thank you Manoj for story on the island. Cannot image a better guide then you for this. Thank you Lucas for everything underway and around!
- PAULH939700Great experience, pleasant and knowledgeable guideHaving visited Mumbai on several occasions and visited lots of the main sites I was keen to try this trip out. It couldn’t have been more of a better decision, the communication before the hotel pick up from Sameer was excellent. The driver was smooth and professional, and Sameer was an excellent guide, his knowledge was on totally point. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone who wants to escape briefly The hustle and bustle and noise of downtown Mumbai as both locations on the trip were a haven of Tranquility.
- Anonymous92500Excellent GuideSo, anyone booking this needs to understand that you're hiring a local guide who is at your disposal. Sameer is an excellent and hard-working guide with great local knowledge, but unless you specify places you'd specifically like to see, he'll take you where he thinks you want to go. My suggestion for the western tourist would be the following itinerary: Gateway of India, Train station (excellent), open-air laundry, Krishna and/or Shiva temple (depending on time), Dharavi slum, and the Mangaldas Market, finishing with a walk along the Queen's Necklace. This would cover a lot, but traffic is an absolute nightmare in Mumbai and you'll be limited by that.
- Amrish J00Best way to start a visit to MumbaiThis trip has 5 star reviews and I can see why. Sameer the owner puts so much heart and soul in the work that he does. He kept in touch with me before the tour began, and was early at my pick up point which gave me great comfort. He really tailored the tour based on what I wanted, and I felt very valued. He treats you with respect and you don't feel rushed anywhere. He runs these tours with great ethic, and he has attention to detail, and you really feel like you are being cared for. I wish Sameer and this team the very best and I would recommend this company to anyone.
- Rebecca T00A thoroughly enjoyable temple tour.I had a really interesting tour of the temples. Vikrant was knowledgeable and friendly, with excellent local knowledge. Sometimes these tours can be a case of information overload but Vikrant has pitched it just right. You won’t regret booking this tour. Would 100% recommend.
- marac71122000A must do tour if you are in MumbaiWe love it! We’ve start the tour no too enthusiastic but our guide, Mr.Siddhi completely turned the visit in an extremely pleasant trip! He provided a very nice storytelling for all touristic objectives that were part of the tour but also For every part of the city that we’ve past through he shared very interesting information.
- saravananj34800Lonavala in MonsoonAn ideal location to relish the monsoon season. A mesmerizing encounter with nature's finest, enveloped in lush green surroundings.
- Ivana_in_SF00Great way to see both caves and cityI recommend Sameer and his tour for anyone who is interested in seeing both the Kenhari caves and Mumbai. This is the only tour I found where you don’t have to choose between the two, even if the distance between the caves and most of the other sights is vast. If you have a choice of days, do this during the week to spend less time in traffic. And wear sturdy shoes for the caves - no flip flops or ballet flats given the rock stairs. But it’s totally worth it and Sameer did a great job explaining their history and cultural significance.