Mumbai &Cochin Multiport Group Tour:Mumbai City Tour &Kerala Backwater Houseboat
This group tour is specially designed for cruise travelers who dock at Cochin & Mumbai Cruise Port.The itinerary is designed in such a way that it meets your ships arrival and departure time
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 999 per group
Duration: 5–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Kochi /Mumbai Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Driver/Local guide
- Buffet lunch (For Cochin Tour )
- Local Snacks (For Mumbai Tour
- River cruise (For Cochin Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips & Gratitude
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tiger Gate, WRMR+FG5, Shoorji Vallabhdas Rd, Marg, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7491P122
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During the Booking in Special Requirement Column - Please mention the arrival date of you ship at Cochin & Mumbai
- Note for Cochin Tour : 1 :For the Ship ,which dock at cochin at 12.00 Pm or later ,only Houseboat cruise will be arranged without visiting the Chinese Nets (And No Lunch will be provided only Tea/Snacks will be served )
- Note for Cochin Tour : 2 :For the Ship ,which arrives in morning and dock only for 7 hours ,only Houseboat cruise with lunch will be arranged without visiting the Chinese Nets
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Mumbai &Cochin Multiport Group Tour:Mumbai City Tour &Kerala Backwater Houseboat?
- Mumbai &Cochin Multiport Group Tour:Mumbai City Tour &Kerala Backwater Houseboat price starts from $88.40. Discover and book Mumbai &Cochin Multiport Group Tour:Mumbai City Tour &Kerala Backwater Houseboat on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mumbai &Cochin Multiport Group Tour:Mumbai City Tour &Kerala Backwater Houseboat cancellation policy?
- Mumbai &Cochin Multiport Group Tour:Mumbai City Tour &Kerala Backwater Houseboat cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Mumbai &Cochin Multiport Group Tour:Mumbai City Tour &Kerala Backwater Houseboat on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mumbai &Cochin Multiport Group Tour:Mumbai City Tour &Kerala Backwater Houseboat?
- Mumbai &Cochin Multiport Group Tour:Mumbai City Tour &Kerala Backwater Houseboat is hosted by Carnival Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Carnival Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mumbai &Cochin Multiport Group Tour:Mumbai City Tour &Kerala Backwater Houseboat on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Mumbai &Cochin Multiport Group Tour:Mumbai City Tour &Kerala Backwater Houseboat?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Mumbai &Cochin Multiport Group Tour:Mumbai City Tour &Kerala Backwater Houseboat on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7491P122
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMumbaiKochi (Cochin)
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Carnival Tours & Travels
Kochi (Cochin), India
Joined in March 2011
#2 of 106 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Kochi (Cochin)
- pitt2kite00Sumptuous luxury on peaceful watersFrom the moment we stepped onboard the friendly professionalism of the staff was clear. A warm welcome into our sumptuous temporary home started with refreshments and a tour of our rustic but opulent houseboat.Our calm, relaxing and smooth journey down lush backwaters was peaceful, the silence interspersed with the rhythmic sound of locals washing clothes on the riverbank. Pink water lilies, birds and colourful homes nestled in abundant vegetation made for stunning scenery. The food onboard had to be the highlight. We were spoilt with rich homemade local recipes. A good deep sleep in a comfortable bed topped off a perfect Kerala day.
- Abi T00Totally worth it!Me and my best friend spent the day and night on the house boat, and we had such an amazing stay. The boat was lovely, the food was tasty (although we could have handled much spicier 😜) and the staff were so welcoming, friendly and hard working! Would highly recommend booking this as part of your Kerala experience!
- Florina V00Amazing experience in Kerala!I simply cannot recommend this company more highly! My partner and I spent a week discovering Kerala with the help of Simon our driver, on a tour perfectly crafted and organised by Peter from Carnival Tours. Everything was perfectly well timed, with flexibility in case we needed to stop somewhere on the way. Simon was exceptionally punctual, very kind and helpful, and the tour guides we got to know along the way were fantastic and informative as well. We'd love to come back and spend more time discovering the region with Carnival Tours!
- maureenehess00Wonderful tourBooked this afternoon tour as a private excursion for our family of 5. While the facilities and restroom are very (!!) rustic the proprietors were warm and friendly and accommodating. The boat ride was several hours long and we saw so many birds and just beautiful scenery. You should bring your own water and wear sunscreen/bug repellent. Highly recommend this tour.
- WJG9700Beautiful areaTrip to Munnar was really enjoyable, multiple stops on way for food and sightseeing. Munnar itself was stunning, really worth visiting. Drive back was around 4 hours, it is a long way but worth it if you can manage the journey.
- Benedikt H00SlowlyfullBeautiful and very calm with the no motor boat. The boat ride is quite slow so there's no breeze if the wind doesn't blow - I underestimated the humidity so I had some overheating health problems. Maybe one could install some solar powered fans on the boat? It is not the cheapest option out there but that's due to it being on this platform I suppose.
- wiktoriaazz00Great relaxing tripI strongly recommend this trip if you have a few spare hours during your stay in Kochi! The views are amazing, very exotic lush green everywhere. We were blessed with a wonderful guide, the lady showed us the local village and its habitants. The meal provided was tasty - truly local!
- Expedition54511900Worth a trip, really tranquil and thr guides were very sweet and knowledgeablePeaceful trip, I managed to spot quite a few extraordinary birds and the guides were very professional throughout. Thank you for making my trip
- Wander6190101242700Solo travel 🧳It's was such a great time which spent here. Amazing place 🤩 to visit. Must visit here........see u soon.............🤩
- Renaddel00WonderfulWe had the premium houseboat tour overnight from Alleppey. It was a very beautiful experience. Staff and premium boat for 2 persons where perfect. Nice sunbed balcony on the 2. Floor, where we spend most of the time. I think this is the best option for 1 night. Premium boat 2 persons. The surrounding ist very green and beauty. I recommend to choose the overnight tour.
- Roam5936816233300Highly recommendedThis is a must visit place! In spite of it was a challenge to visit Munnar in just one day our guides maked it really easy and pleasure. They teached and showed us the keralan way of live and resolved our doubts and questions about the malayalam culture. Jude is a guide really experienced and prepared. We learned a lot of things about India’s religions, ecomonomy, history and of course FOOD! Highly recommended.
- PiyaRay8700Amazing experienceThe trip to the backwaters was serene and lovely. The food and the village trip associated with it were the added bonus. The highlight of the trip was the boat ride. Highly recommend
- sri krishna n00Back water Boat trip in Kerala - Superb.The boat trip was my first to explore the backwaters of Kerala. The guide explained it best and the boat man did his job efficiently. Rest was magic!
- BhanuV1800This is a great day trip from Cochin. Well planned, expertly executed.Completely satisfied with this day trip. We had an engaging guide that kept us entertained, and a driver that regularly checked in to make sure we were comfortable and not in need of a stop. The long outbound trip was broken up with a delicious breakfast, and a nice stop at a spice museum (with standard gift shop and sales pitch at the end). Then we get into mountains and the amazing views. Great tea museum exhibits and lunch. Then a great walk through the tea fields. Hard to get a bad photo in these locations. Our Guide Jude, and Driver Babu, laughed and joked with us the entire way. We knew we were in the hands of professionals and felt we were well cared for. A great trip.
- Hunter M00Everyone should have this experienceAmazing experience! Certainly the best price you’ll get for the backwater cruises as well. A short stop was made for snacks and to demonstrate rope making and palm frond weaving. The cherry on top was a tasty vegetarian lunch! Very friendly staff through and through! Pro tip: Rain is a positive! It makes the experience even better!