Eat Like A Local - Mumbai Street Food Tour
By SITA World Tours
On this evening tour sample the street foods of Mumbai and learn about the nightlife of this city from your local guide. For a city that is always on the move, the street foods of Mumbai are often complete meals for the people who have a long commute from the residential areas in the suburbs to the business district in the South of Mumbai. Highlights • See Mumbai at night • Visit popular street food stalls • Learn about the nightlife and food culture of the city from your local guide
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Food tasting (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
- Additional food or drink, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P581
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Eat Like A Local - Mumbai Street Food Tour?
- Eat Like A Local - Mumbai Street Food Tour price starts from $254.00. Discover and book Eat Like A Local - Mumbai Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Eat Like A Local - Mumbai Street Food Tour cancellation policy?
- Eat Like A Local - Mumbai Street Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Eat Like A Local - Mumbai Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Eat Like A Local - Mumbai Street Food Tour?
- Eat Like A Local - Mumbai Street Food Tour is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Eat Like A Local - Mumbai Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Eat Like A Local - Mumbai Street Food Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Eat Like A Local - Mumbai Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P581
- You'll start atMumbaiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1MumbaiStop: 4 hoursYou will be picked up from your hotel in the evening and taken on a tour of the streets of Mumbai for the best street foods that the city has to offer. From the scrumptious bhelpuri (a light snack made of rice puffs) to the more filling pav bhaji (bread with vegetable curry) the numerous street food stalls have a lot to offer. Your guide will take you to places tucked away in various corners of the city, known only to the locals. From savory to sweet foods, crepes to breads, you will get to sample the entire range of street foods that feature on the city’s culinary map. As you go along, your guide will give you an insight into the food culture of this cosmopolitan city that is home to several communities from all over India, each bringing their food traditions into the melting pot that is Mumbai.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Explore Jodhpur with Royal Jodhpur Tuk Tuk Tour
If you want to explore Jodhpur with Tuk Tuk, You can cantact Dilip vaiya, He is very nice person and have a wonderf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…
The 112-feet bust of Adiyogi statue at Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore.The Isha Yoga Center situated at the foothill…
Not good value for money...
Visited first time with family and hopefully last time. Counter staff was very rude. Dont have any knowledge how t…
All the experience I had to hence the Spirituality towards inner Awaking
Nice place to visit The creative ideas of swamiji is Excellent and it improves Spirituality in side the every perso…
Great Place To Visit
Very good food and reasonable too. Must visit place. Really it's amazing place and Ambience is Also nice.
A serene atmosphere pervades the place! Beautiful surroundings, with greenery and mountains all around.
Bukhara - must visit food in Delhi
The food at Bukhara is excellent, especially their daal bukhara and pudina parantha are not be missed. The staff is…
Rare glimpse into the Lucknow world of craft and culture
Muzaffar Ali is something of a Lucknow legend--he's from a noble family that has been part of Lucknow for generatio…