Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai
By Discover Activities
Around 60% of the citizens of Mumbai live in slums and Dharavi, with a population of at least half a million. Also experience Bollywood Tour, India is still the largest film producer of the world, producing an average of 1000 films a year. Since 1931, when the talkies were introduced, India has produced more than 67,000 films in more than 30 languages.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dharavi
- Entry/Admission - Goregaon Film city
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- colaba/south mumbai hotels
- Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India colaba/south mumbai hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P95
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- How much is Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai?
- Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai price starts from $157.34. Discover and book Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai cancellation policy?
- Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai?
- Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai is hosted by Discover Activities. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Activities on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P95
- You'll start atColabaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1DharaviStop: 3 hours - Admission includedaround 0900-1000 hrs we shall pick you form your hotel , In the Slum tour the guide takes you through the commercial area of the slum. Especially waste recycling is a big business in Dharavi and the residents and workers who scavenge materials from all over the city bring them to the little workshops in order to clean, process and recycle them, from old aluminium cans to plastic chairs. On the tour you will be guided by the local Guide who will be fluent in English. With his extraordinary knowledge that you experience the sights and sounds of Dharavi as only a local would. The Dharavi tour leaves from a central location in Mumbai and takes you through the heart of the slums, teaching you its history, bringing you in contact with its people and introducing you to its way of life & their standard of living.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Old markets, fresh products and hordes of buyers
Old markets, fresh products and hordes of buyers, we were given ample time out of the merchants busy schedule, we …
Marvellous Mughal era 400 year old spice market
Marvellous Mughal era markets known as bazaars, there was hardly any space to stand, we found a refuge inside an ol…
Spice land in Old Delhi
Spice land in Old Delhi, named as "Khari baoli", this ancient market has been functioning since 1650 AD and has ne…
Discovered the treasure chest containing precious spices in Old delhi
Discovered the treasure chest containing precious spices in Old delhi. So many spices were explained to us, and wer…
Reliable and impeccable company
Places were hidden gems and company was the gem of a company, I traveled solo but never felt alone as the was cons…
Trails of walk and food tasting, snacks are epic
Walking trails in parts of old delhi and enjoying lip smacking snacks on the way. The huge workforce of Old Delhi n…
fascinating to see crcodiles in their natural habitat,
What a fascinating sight to see crcodiles in their natural habitat, also spice farm was so charming and lunch serv…
Fabulous mansions (havelis) and markets of old delhi ,
Fabulous mansions (havelis) of old delhi , fascinating history and marvellous markets , everything was so much happ…
Local and enriching experiences with Taj mahal
Local and enriching experiences along with Fascinating Taj Mahal and Jaipur , we didn't expect that much when booki…
Operator is the real gold, then comes the places.
Operator is the real gold, then comes the places. Such an honest service provider, so reasonable in pricing and so…
Heavenly Greens and bustling city blues
Heavenly Greens and bustling city blues. A contrast is visible with each passing hour in this tour, bustling cities…
An ancient stepwell , a quiet village and a bit of birding
An ancient stepwell located in a quiet village, a slice of wildlife, all these added upto the fun of doing a regu…
Exploring the Magnificent History and Architecture of Ancient India
The whole town is a ASI site showcasing ancients hindu architecture and sculptures. Most of the sculptures are crea…
Heritage and historical old delhi and fun rickshaw ride
Heritage and historical old delhi, icing on the cake was a fun bicycle rickshaw ride into the hidden lanes. It was…
Unseen side near jaipur and enigmatic bhangarh
Abhaneri is an Unseen and probably hidden gem near Jaipur, also ghost city of bhangarh was enigmatic, kudos to the …