Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Around 60% of the citizens of Mumbai live in slums and Dharavi, with a population of at least half a million. Also experience Bollywood Tour, India is still the largest film producer of the world, producing an average of 1000 films a year. Since 1931, when the talkies were introduced, India has produced more than 67,000 films in more than 30 languages.
- You'll start atColabaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1DharaviStop: 3 hours - Admission includedaround 0900-1000 hrs we shall pick you form your hotel , In the Slum tour the guide takes you through the commercial area of the slum. Especially waste recycling is a big business in Dharavi and the residents and workers who scavenge materials from all over the city bring them to the little workshops in order to clean, process and recycle them, from old aluminium cans to plastic chairs. On the tour you will be guided by the local Guide who will be fluent in English. With his extraordinary knowledge that you experience the sights and sounds of Dharavi as only a local would. The Dharavi tour leaves from a central location in Mumbai and takes you through the heart of the slums, teaching you its history, bringing you in contact with its people and introducing you to its way of life & their standard of living.Read more
- You'll end atColabaColaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Indiacolaba/south mumbai hotelsSee address & details
Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Returns to original departure point
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dharavi
- Entry/Admission - Goregaon Film city
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Discover Activities
Famous destinations and mind blowing experience
Indias famous golden Triangle is done by us at the least expected budget.... Also we did it in a very short Span of…
green lung and paradise of delhi
Green Lung of Delhi Suburb. Amazing calm and beautiful birds. it takes a long and patient session to spot the best …
One of the great attractions of mumbai , very nice architecture and worth visiting place to understand history of I…
Worth a visit in December.
Enjoyed the serenity although there were not many birds on the 1st of November. Rs.500 they charged for the camera …
Exhilarating excursion near Kamasutra temple of khajuraho.
Exhilarating excursion near Kamasutra temple of khajuraho. This amazing tiger heaven is so close to the temple tow…
Worth visit but check on timings
This was a short trip and we went from Gokarna. It was about 1.5 hour drive but loved the beauty. The temple has ti…
An ancient engineering marvel impossible to explain in words.
An ancient engineering marvel impossible to explain in words....I was simply in an alien world with gods and angles…
Pilgrimage trip to Uttarpradesh
Pilgrimage trip to Uttarpradesh was nicely arranged and operated by the team. We were corresponding with Mr singh w…
History hidden beneath the soil and woods
Mehrauli archaeological park is an historical mine where it is so much to unravel.... The guide Me Jai singh was en…
this is a good show but its very unorganised and there are lots of mosqitoes. they need to improve the lighting.
majestic hidden himalayan corners and warm tribals
arunanchal pradesh is totally an unexplored himalayan heaven with warm tribal population around. sometimes we just …
vibrant rajasthan with expert locals
I liked the tour very much. The guys were helpful and indeed helped us to double the fun. local expert knowledge wa…
Refreshing world with pristine wilderness
Dudhwa is a perfect heaven for those who want complete solace from the mundane world. Abundance of flora fauna with…
Nice experience at sindhurug Fort
There is no other way to do scuba diving at sindhurug Fort. Dive instructor was very friendly and helpful to me. Go…
Romantic and colorful cities
Loved the lakes of Udaipur, the vibrant city of Jodhpur had a lot to offer, be it the fort palaces or the colourful…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai
What time does Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai start?
Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai on Tripadvisor
How much is Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai?
Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai price starts from $151.29. Discover and book Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai on Tripadvisor
What is the Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai cancellation policy?
Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Dharavi Slum with Bollywood tour Mumbai on Tripadvisor