Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai
By India Magic Tours
Get off the beaten track and escape the hustle and bustle of Mumbai on a full-day trek in the green grassy hills of the Alibaug Region. Hike to the historic hill fort of Sagargad, pass waterfalls en route, and jump in the water for refreshing dips.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- From the door step of your Hotel / Location in Mumbai. Cruise passengers must have to walk upto Green gate.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
- Tiger Gate, WRMR+FG5, Shoorji Vallabhdas Rd, Marg, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16386P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai?
- Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai price starts from $160.00. Discover and book Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai?
- Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai is hosted by India Magic Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India Magic Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16386P25
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Very special and memorable experience
Rahul was an excellent guide and spoke very good English. It was very interesting to see the market and pottery mak…
Amazing way to experience Mumbai
We did the Dharavi tour and Mumbai Local tour. This was an amazing way to get to know the city. The guides, Divya a…
Very good experience
We had the Elephanta Caves and city tour. It was perfectly organized. Indian Magic Tours staff came at our appartme…
Private tour with guide and driver
We had a private tour with the guide (Sunil) and driver. Sunil gave me a long tour of the Dharavi area of Mumbai. W…
Had a great time. Only got to see two attractions, but it was nice!
I had a fun tour with our driver and guide Sunil. We saw Dabbawalla and then later we saw Dharavi slum. We spent 4 …
Same day trip to Taj Mahal from Mumbai
I went to Mumbai for business. Since my flight arrived at 2:30am and could not check in , I took a same day trip t…
Party of 10 friends booked through trip advidor.Guide met us and took us to transport as arranged.Tour guide Roy wa…
Excellent tour with great impressions
My tour guide was very well informed and very flexible. He also took me to the points in the slums that interested …
Amazing day tour of Mumbai!
We absolutely loved this tour! We were on a cruise and didn’t have a lot of time, one day, to see the city. Our tou…
Itinerary not as promised so no Ferry ride and only 30 minutes in the Dharavi Slum
Got off to a good start - we were met on time at the Port from our cruise ship an initially had a goodd rive around…
Bollywood and Elephanta island tour
Well organized tour before and during the event, Very good guides, knowledgeable, polite and always ready to do the…
See the Key Sites in a Day in Mumbai, but some Caveats
We arrived to Mumbai by cruise ship. Our guide Hasim was easily to located and had a sign with my name written amon…
If you can only do 1 tour, this should be it. Despite the very early start we had the most amazing morning with our…
Awesome tour guide Lawrence!
Take this private tour It was fantastic Private tour I would hire them again if I return to Mumbai Excellent dri…
What a great day out... Please dont leave Mumbai and not have a visit to Jenny and her staff. Jenny went out of he…