Maharajas Express - Southern Sojourn ( 8 days and 7 Nights )
By India Magic Tours
The Maharajas' Express -Is the newest & latest Luxury Train providing unmatched Luxury and comfort and is one of the finest trains in the world and the best way to explore Incredible India. It has been conferred with "Worlds Leading Luxury train award 2012" by World Travel Awards. It is the first luxury train which offers five pan India luxury tours on full board basis. The unmatched ambience, contemporary amenities, impeccable service and luxurious decor provide a royal odyssey on board.Every cabin has large windows-designed so that you can savour every bit of magnificent India. All passenger cars come with independent cabin-controlled air conditioning,live television, Wi-Fi Internet, safe deposit box, bath tubs ( in suites and presidential suite)- almost everything that one would imagine to travel in luxury - truly like an Indian Maharaja.The train also has 24hrs Butler service and round the clock services of a paramedic on Board the train.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 4-99, max of 16 per group
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Seven nights accommodation in train and one in hotel.
- Airport / Hotel/port pickup and drop-off from any part of India. (Optional)
- Unlimited onboard alcohol (Beer/Wine/Whiskey)
- All sightseeing as per Itinerary. Accommodation in Maharaja Express as per option selected.(Deluxe cabin/Junior suite/Suite / Presidential suite. Government taxes GST.
- Video and still Camera fees at monuments (If applicable)
- Laundry charges (Available at selected destinations)
- Preferred language guides,apart from English speaking.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from any location with in 100 KMS from Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
- Tiger Gate, WRMR+FG5, Shoorji Vallabhdas Rd, Marg, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16386P16
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- 1.This tour is not transferable.
- 2.Complete name/s with nationality,Date of Birth and PASSPORT NUMBERS are required for booking.
- 3.Smoking is not allowed inside train as per Indian law.
- 4.The train is comprehensively insured for fire,earthquake,theft and terrorism.
- 5.All Major credit cards accepted in the train.
- 6.Pets are not allowed in the train.
- 7.A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for foreign nationals.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Maharajas Express - Southern Sojourn ( 8 days and 7 Nights )?
- Maharajas Express - Southern Sojourn ( 8 days and 7 Nights ) price starts from $5,920.00. Discover and book Maharajas Express - Southern Sojourn ( 8 days and 7 Nights ) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Maharajas Express - Southern Sojourn ( 8 days and 7 Nights ) cancellation policy?
- Maharajas Express - Southern Sojourn ( 8 days and 7 Nights ) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Maharajas Express - Southern Sojourn ( 8 days and 7 Nights ) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Maharajas Express - Southern Sojourn ( 8 days and 7 Nights )?
- Maharajas Express - Southern Sojourn ( 8 days and 7 Nights ) is hosted by India Magic Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India Magic Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maharajas Express - Southern Sojourn ( 8 days and 7 Nights ) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Maharajas Express - Southern Sojourn ( 8 days and 7 Nights )?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8 days. Discover and book Maharajas Express - Southern Sojourn ( 8 days and 7 Nights ) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16386P16
Mumbai to Goa
Goa To Hampi
Hampi to Mysore
Mysore to Cochin
Cochin to Trivandrum
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Just perfect to end the day after a conference! Friendly and nice guide adapting to the audience.
The temple and the peaceful Banganga were the highlights of the tour, and it was also nice to learn some pieces of …
Traditional Indian food in family home
We had a wonderful time cooking in a local family home. The husband spoke excellent English and his wife made a del…
Very special and memorable experience
Rahul was an excellent guide and spoke very good English. It was very interesting to see the market and pottery mak…
Amazing way to experience Mumbai
We did the Dharavi tour and Mumbai Local tour. This was an amazing way to get to know the city. The guides, Divya a…
Very good experience
We had the Elephanta Caves and city tour. It was perfectly organized. Indian Magic Tours staff came at our appartme…
Private tour with guide and driver
We had a private tour with the guide (Sunil) and driver. Sunil gave me a long tour of the Dharavi area of Mumbai. W…
Had a great time. Only got to see two attractions, but it was nice!
I had a fun tour with our driver and guide Sunil. We saw Dabbawalla and then later we saw Dharavi slum. We spent 4 …
Same day trip to Taj Mahal from Mumbai
I went to Mumbai for business. Since my flight arrived at 2:30am and could not check in , I took a same day trip t…
Party of 10 friends booked through trip advidor.Guide met us and took us to transport as arranged.Tour guide Roy wa…
Excellent tour with great impressions
My tour guide was very well informed and very flexible. He also took me to the points in the slums that interested …
Amazing day tour of Mumbai!
We absolutely loved this tour! We were on a cruise and didn’t have a lot of time, one day, to see the city. Our tou…
Itinerary not as promised so no Ferry ride and only 30 minutes in the Dharavi Slum
Got off to a good start - we were met on time at the Port from our cruise ship an initially had a goodd rive around…
Bollywood and Elephanta island tour
Well organized tour before and during the event, Very good guides, knowledgeable, polite and always ready to do the…
See the Key Sites in a Day in Mumbai, but some Caveats
We arrived to Mumbai by cruise ship. Our guide Hasim was easily to located and had a sign with my name written amon…
If you can only do 1 tour, this should be it. Despite the very early start we had the most amazing morning with our…