Heritage Walk In Mysore With Breakfast
By SITA World Tours
Mysore was the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1956 and was ruled by the Wodeyar dynasty. On this heritage walk, explore the stately buildings and bazaars for an introduction to the best of the city’s culture and heritage. You will see not only the royal buildings commissioned by the Wodeyars, but also British administrative buildings and the educational institutions that the city is famous for. Highlights • Royal heritage buildings • Local markets • A tuk-tuk ride
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick- up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Tuk-Tuk Ride
- Breakfast (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Mysuru (Mysore), Mysuru (Mysore), Mysore District, Karnataka We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Mysore Airport, Mysuru (Mysore) India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P499
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart ailments or other serious medical conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Heritage Walk In Mysore With Breakfast?
- Heritage Walk In Mysore With Breakfast price starts from $266.00. Discover and book Heritage Walk In Mysore With Breakfast on Tripadvisor
- What is the Heritage Walk In Mysore With Breakfast cancellation policy?
- Heritage Walk In Mysore With Breakfast cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Heritage Walk In Mysore With Breakfast on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Heritage Walk In Mysore With Breakfast?
- Heritage Walk In Mysore With Breakfast is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Heritage Walk In Mysore With Breakfast on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Heritage Walk In Mysore With Breakfast?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Heritage Walk In Mysore With Breakfast on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P499
- You'll start atMysuru (Mysore)Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mysuru (Mysore)Stop: 2 hoursYou will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning and taken to the meeting place for the Heritage Walk, where your guide will meet you. Since the area covered by the tour is large, there will be a mix of walking and a tuk-tuk ride during the tour. The initial parts of the tour are on foot. Later in the morning, you will take a tuk-tuk ride to the farther points of the city. The tour will cover the Big Clock Tower, Town Hall, Freemasons Hall, Chamaraja Circle, Palace Gates, K R Circle, Small Clock Tower, Devaraja Market, KR Hospital, Mysore Railway Station, Maharani College, Maharaja College, DC Building, Mysore University, Oriental Research Institute and the Metropole Hotel. After that you will walk through the colorful local markets with vendors selling everything under the sun. As you walk along you will have your breakfast (beverage excluded). At the end of the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Pick the right day
We booked high tea our first day in Delhi, which turned out to be a Wednesday. Last time we had a sensational high …
Thank you for this incredible experience around the fort and the city of Jodhpur. The staff are lovely and very hel…
It has potential, but...
You know that a tourist cultural show is not Broadway or the London West End. Right. In that sense, the Mohabbat e …
Not much of atmosphere, standard of service was terrible, none of staff looked happy and when asked to get somethin…
Trip with friends
Alot of stories in there we had great time with trip advisor good travel guide good food and taxi and hotel
Relics exposition on 27 Nov 2022. I join with my friends & relatives team members from Ujjain, Jhansi & other parts o
Relics exposition on 27 Nov 2022. I join with my friends & relatives team members from Ujjain, Jhansi & other parts…
Amazing place . Must visit. Me and my husband visited there last week . Very nice place. Great place in thanjavur
Awesome Orchha experience with Sanjay Singh Yadav as guide
Great place for a day tour. All important spots are close to each other. A good guide will cover all these sites wi…
Not for English speakers. Only take this trip if you speak Spanish .
The California office of Sita World Tours offered a 21 day tour of Madrid, Andaucia, Portugal and Morocco. Sita us…
Rich heritage waiting for adequate maintenance.
A rich heritage waiting for proper maintenance. This is a nice place to visit. Trip will cover fort and museum tog…
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…