In a major city like Delhi, places to shop until you drop are abundant, with so many bazaars and malls to visit and explore. These marketplaces are abundant, usually with their own array of specialty goods (handicrafts, jewelry, pottery, antiques, textiles, and more). This private tour takes you to a number of Delhi bazaars with an English speaking guide, so you can experience shopping at each market's best stalls and stands. Learn how to pick out great bargains for goods and let your guide show you what the local commercial culture is like within each of the markets. Browse through rows embroidered saris. Scoop out some rare spices. Pick up local crafts for souvenirs, or select some fine jewelry as gifts for loved ones. It’s a thrilling way to get great items and sure to satisfy shopping addicts.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- pick up and drop in conditioned vehicle,English guide,parking,toll taxes,fuel charges,drinking water
- Any personal expenses Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The operator will get in touch with you to reconfirm your time and pick up location Guests are requested to arrive in their hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to pick up time Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays due to heavy traffic during peak hours
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118553P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Delhi Private Full Day Shopping Tour?
- Delhi Private Full Day Shopping Tour price starts from $28.54. Discover and book Delhi Private Full Day Shopping Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Delhi Private Full Day Shopping Tour cancellation policy?
- Delhi Private Full Day Shopping Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Delhi Private Full Day Shopping Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Delhi Private Full Day Shopping Tour?
- Delhi Private Full Day Shopping Tour is hosted by Sun Leisure World India. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Leisure World India on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Delhi Private Full Day Shopping Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118553P27
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1New DelhiStop: 6 hoursEnjoy visiting and shopping at popular locations such as Delhi Hatt, Khan Market, Chandni Chowk, and moreRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sun Leisure World India
New Delhi, India
Joined in January 2019
#183 of 1,946 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- Sunshine6866692925300Good overall view of the Pink City by nightWe had a great time on this tour of Jaipur by night taking in the sights and sounds. Ali led us confidently and gave good insights into the history of The Pink City.
- 556ashisht00Scamster. STAY AWAY!!!These guys are absolute cheaters. I booked the trip on 08/21 for 6 family members using my US credit card and US phone number and I got a confirmation that my ride was booked and I was supposed to meet my guide at 5:30 pm on 08/23. I went to the meeting point as my ticket stated. Not finding anyone there, I called the local operator. He told me that the trip has been moved to earlier in the day since authorities were not allowing boat trips at 5:30!!! I was told that they were frantically trying to call me even when I received no phone call. They also told me that they sent me emails and never got a response. The truth is that I received 5 emails from 2:52 pm to 2:54 pm and at that time I was visiting a temple with no access to my phone. When I requested a refund in the evening, they flatly refused. So they allow you to book a trip even when the trip is not possible because the authorities do not allow boat trips after 4 pm. Even if i was able to take a boat ride earlier in the day as the operator wanted me to, it was not possible to watch evening arti which is the main attraction of the boat ride. They are marketing one thing, and trying to sell you something else, a book definition of scam. Stay away!!!
- DKD00700Breathtaking...Fantastic. After darshan and abhishek at Kashi Vishwanath baba one can go to Kashi chaat bhandaar to witness the crowd creating kachra on the road or go in the opposite direction to witness the most beautiful spectacle of Aarti at the Ghat with chanting of mantras. The view is breathtaking from the boats floating on the river. Out of the world experience.
- yogitad81800AmazingIt was a great experience for me. I highly recommend you to contact Ms. Anita for tour guide. She is like a tour planner and planned all our trip in less than any other plans that too within our budget. So, great trip. You can drop a mail to connect with her - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yuhei700Extra-ordinal experience of Aarti at gangaVery impressive experience of ceremony at ganga. The guide, Rahul was very kind and provided informative session with us. Must try this extra ordinal experience!
- xpgregori00excellent tour in varanasiI had a great visite with Rahul Singh from Varanasi , he did a great tour and he explained everything very good! he took the time to show everything possible ! thank you so much for your kindness, best regards
- amedeob93700Very beautiful experience on Ganga river!Very good experience. Rahul, the guide, was very helpful explaining me everything about the spiritualism of the ceremony. We spoke also about a lot of other aspects of Indian culture. I do enjoyed that experience, I highly recommend it.
- Josh A00Most Amazing Tour we’ve ever done.After a long day of travel we arrived in Varanasi with little sleep and a bit of hesitation to go on a tour at night. However, we are so glad we went! Rahul Singh met us at a very easy to find spot, and right away we could tell that he was super enthusiastic about his hometown of Varanasi and everything it stood for. He gave us a great explanation of the Ghats and temples and then we went for a boat ride along the Ganges river to see the city from the water and watch the Arti (sp) night ceremony. It may have been one of the most amazing experiences we have witnessed before. The sights, sounds, colors and everything else was almost other worldly. After we wrapped up the boat portion of our tour Rahul then brought us around town and showed us some other equally fascinating sights. We absolutely loved every minute of this and we couldn’t recommend him enough. Should you find yourself in Varanasi we highly recommend reaching out to him. You will not be disappointed. Oh, and he suggested seeing the morning sunrise ceremony as well. It was also fantastic! Highly highly worth getting up early for.
- sharleenk202300A great experience!I had a great time with Rahul. He was very patient and very knowledgeable of the city. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and safe. We are Australian Foreigners. Would recommend to anyone. Cannot wait to visit the city again someday.
- voyagewithhoney00Loved it!! Stress Buster!!For kids and those who love nature's creatures.. it's amazing. From Gorai need to take a ferry for Essel World. Ferry tickets you will get at the entrance for Ferris. As you reach Essel World need to take Mini train which will drop at Water Kingdom. There a bus comes to pick up and gives drop to Bird Park. The entrance is cute. There is a Souvenir Shop and has a variety of things and clothing and travel accessories. There is also drinking water available inside so no need to take a bottle. Can see a variety of birds. If you walk peacefully you can get beautiful pictures and videos of them with chirping. You can feed them as well as enjoy the show which is full of enthusiasm and knowledge. The management is very helpful and kind. Also made aware of the birds behaviour. Definitely should visit once in a lifetime at least. For the rules of the park one can visit the website and it has a complete information.
- ZZTwindom00Very bitter exp with lip balmIt’s barely half hour thing small compound you can go round in a circle Very badly managed There is no sanitizer or anything kept outside the entrance The rules are atrocious to another level Kids snack understood and it mentioned in their rules written outside but tissue can’t go they open pursethe lady digs her hand to even remove pouch of hand wash and lip balm and tiny plastic comb as well .. unbelievable as it is no written rules Tupperware water bottles allowed sick management
- NayanJ00Good and helpful guideI travelled with my 87 yr old dad and had a great time. The guide, Rahul was extremely helpful and tried to adjust and take routes which wouldn't pose a problem for us.
- GULILVER00Great experience spend four days at least if you are a senior citizenWe toured the city, fort, Banaras Hindu University,, Museum, Saree Weaving centre and ofcourse Sarnath it's beautiful temples like the Japanese, Srilankan and Korean Buddhist temples. A visit to the Sarnath Museum is a must. Tickets should be booked online as booking at the museum through QR code is time consuming. Here also Vivek our guide was a great asset. He took us to the best eating places for Kachori, Chaat and the famous Lassi The highlight of the tour was the Ganga Aarti and boat ride on the holy Ganges in the evening . Vivek does not pressurise you to buy sarees and curios sticks to the price quoted and does not make any additional demands. Vivek is honest and sincere we were lucky to have him as our guide through out the four days of our Varanasi stay
- oliviaclaire_m00Beautiful Experience with a Great Guide!We had the pleasure of doing this tour right around nightfall on Dev Depwali. It was 1000% worth it. Our guide, Rahul, was very knowledgable about the city's history and also taught us a lot about Hinduism and thw festival we were witnessing. He picked us up from our hotel and also gave us an escort back (which was very helpful with how hectic and crowded the streets were that night.)
- J1592NDmarc_00Great experience. You will feel the magicGreat guide with plenty of interesting information of this magical city! It is not only a sunset boat tour, but also a city tour!
Buy it with
Delhi Private Full Day Shopping Tour provided by Sun Leisure World India
Product Overview: Delhi Private Full Day Shopping Tour
Number of Photos