8 Hours Delhi India Private Tour
By Eastbound Journeyz
This tour offers one of the best Architectural sights of Delhi dating back to hundred year and are full of history and culture. However it becomes little tough to explore these sights on your own so on this Delhi tour, let a driver and guide do the legwork, taking you to explore Old and New Delhi attractions. See some of the city’s most popular historical, religious, and political landmarks, and stop for photos at India Gate. A rickshaw ride is included and a buffet lunch [traditional Indian Food] New Delhi private tour from Old Delhi Visit the Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, Lotus Temple, Stop to take photos at India Gate Ride a rickshaw through the Old Delhi Market, Chandni Chowk and visit local Indian market in the evening.
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Authentic Indian Food [MUGHLAI FOOD]
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/ Airport pick up and drop off service
- Bottled Water
- Camera Fees and Battery Rikshaw ride
- Monuments Entrance Fee
- Any kind of drink served with lunch
- Departure details
- New Delhi, Delhi, India The driver and guide will meet you at the Hotel.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 126713P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is 8 Hours Delhi India Private Tour?
- 8 Hours Delhi India Private Tour price starts from $72.97. Discover and book 8 Hours Delhi India Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 8 Hours Delhi India Private Tour cancellation policy?
- 8 Hours Delhi India Private Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 8 Hours Delhi India Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 8 Hours Delhi India Private Tour?
- 8 Hours Delhi India Private Tour is hosted by Eastbound Journeyz. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eastbound Journeyz on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 Hours Delhi India Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 126713P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNew DelhiNew Delhi, Delhi, IndiaThe driver and guide will meet you at the Hotel.See address & details
- 1New DelhiStop: 8 hoursThe driver will pick you from hotel for the sightseeing with a guide early in the mroning visit Old delhi -- here enjoy unique battery rikshaw ride and local Indian food, Humayun's tomb, Qutub Minar, India Gate-- here get down from the vehicle to click some photos, Rahtrapati bhawan [pass through], Lotus Temple and local market.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Unforgettable Trip to Kerala
We were planning a family tour experience for Kerala and was not sure how to organize it hassle free. Since we got …
Memorable Bali Honeymoon tour organized by Eastbound Journeyz Excellent***** service
This was my homeymoon trip with my better half. We had a 7N/8D trip to Bali and if one needs no hastles during the …
Fraud in the holy place of Vrindavan temple name vrindavan sri brij dauji maharaj temple historical place
With so much excitement we visited the holy place of Vrindavan and we came across a guide who really took us around…
Highly Professional EBJ Team. 5 star services
We were planning a reunion with friends from India and abroad. We consulted Eastbound Journeyz as they have earlier…
Awesome team and awesome experience
I had a great experience with Eastbound and Shivan from the team. This being the first time I have used the service…
Dirt, disorder and disappointment!!!
Very disappointing experience.Both the towns have dirty and bumpy roads lawless traffic and filthy alleys to the t…
Great experience in Golden Triangle in North of India
Great services, good prices, excellent care of the tourists. Our very good experience in a few words with Eastbound…
Five star service
From the CEO (Shivan) to the trip manager (Tanushree) to the driver (Manjeet), all of Eastbound Journeyz’s service …
18 days i Delhi + Rajasthan
Went to India with my parents for 18 days in Delhi and Rajasthan (Delhi, Barathpur, Agra, Ranthambore, Jaipur, Push…
We had an excellent tour with Eastbound Journeyz. Everything went without any problems. Our driver, Binder, was a g…
Indian's main attractions.
We had an itenary in mind and contacted a few Indian tour operators. Eastbound journey stood out with their swift r…
Recommended service for delhi, agra, jaipur holiday. We travelled with 4 adult, 2 elderly,1 baby, and 1 child and e…
TOUR OF SOUTH INDIA KERALA
thank you very much for planning the India tour of Kerala very had lovely time and enjoyed very much all off us say…
Amazing India and Amazing trip
what an amazing and wonderful trip. 6 days 5 nights was definitely not enough for the Golden Triangle. We shall com…
Perfect bachelor trip organized by EB Journeyz*****
I was very excited to plan my bachelors, as this was a very special trip with my loved ones before getting hitched.…