The Rajasthan Tour will give an insight to the opulence and rich culture of the Rajputana. The Palaces will take you back to in time. Your safety and security will be our utmost concern
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 13 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
- Parking Fees
- Local guide as per the sightseeing
- Hotel accomodation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Saraf Haveli
- Entry/Admission - Saraf Haveli
- Entry/Admission - Junagarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehrangarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Phool Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Udaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jagdish Temple
- Entry/Admission - Lake Pichola
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors)
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Raj Ghat
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Arrive Delhi. Kindly lookout for a placard in your name outside the airport
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 177447P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 14 days Rajasthan trip?
- How much is 14 days Rajasthan trip?
- 14 days Rajasthan trip price starts from $790.80. Discover and book 14 days Rajasthan trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the 14 days Rajasthan trip cancellation policy?
- 14 days Rajasthan trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 14 days Rajasthan trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 14 days Rajasthan trip?
- 14 days Rajasthan trip is hosted by India TajMahal Tour operators. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India TajMahal Tour operators on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 14 days Rajasthan trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 177447P9
Reserve your spot
Arrival Delhi. Meet our office...
After breakfast drive to...
After breakfast proceed for a...
Drive to Bikaner. Overnight at...
Drive to Jodhpur (6-7 hrs drive)
Drive to Udaipur enroute...
Full day tour of the city
Drive to Ranthambore (8-9 hrs...
Drive to Jaipur (3 hrs drive)
Full day city tour
Drive to Agra enroute visiting...
At sunrise visit Taj Mahal....
Morning half day visit to Old...
About the operator
India TajMahal Tour operators
New Delhi, India
Joined in July 2019
#13 of 154 Classes & Workshops in New Delhi
- sabrinakE5926FA00Must Use!I did two tours with Sheena and Company - sightseeing in Delhi and the same day Agra tour. Both were phenomenal and very affordable. Sheena was very communicative and responded to all my questions timely and was very helpful in laying out itineraries that were safe and doable. The driver was very punctual both days and very respective and professional. Same with the tour guides - both were professional, very knowledgeable and extremely flexible in ensuring that I was able to see everything I was interested in visiting and making sure I was comfortable.
- Tanuja_Joshi00A memorable, well organised tour of VietnamThank you Sheena and Sarika , we had a wonderful vacation. The tour was well planned and organised, loved every moment of the tour. The travel arrangements and accommodation were very nice and special thanks to both the guides in Hanoi and Da Nang, they were very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you
- J3p000Seamless Experience of New & Old DelhiHad an amazing experience with Jimmy showing us around New and Old Delhi. Sheen set up everything from drivers to guide to restaurant reservations. Highly recommend booking with Sheena and Jimmy if visiting Delhi!
- 818ranjanir00The best travel supportIf you're looking for great professionalism and a seamless experience, you've come to the right place. Whether with instant support with booking our vehicle, sharing details, proactive follow-ups, or hand-holding us all the way to the end, Sheena left nothing wanting and exceeded our expectations on all counts.
- TravelinNZ00Jaisalmer tripSheena took very good care of us. From help with airline bookings, picking at airport, hotel, meals, guide everything is taken care of. We have done two tours - kerela and jaiselmer with Sheena and we did the trips with three generations and they were both perfect. Sheena helps plan the tour and will customize as per our requirements. I cannot think of any detail that was missed! Sheena is even very helpful with last minute changes. I also want to mention that we once planned and canceled after months and Sheena was so patient through the process.
- nikhilm97800I would highly recommend India TajMahal Tour operators if you are visiting Hyderabad!Visited Hyderabad with my family and choosing India TajMahal Tour operators coordinated our day tour. The pick up from hotel was perfectly on time and the driver and guide were fantastic as well. We visited Golconda Fort, Qutub Shahi Tombs, Charminar, Mecca Masjid, Laad Bazaar, Salarjung Museum and Chowmahalla Palace. The best part about having a local guide was that we got to live the city through hundred of years rather than just seeing like tourists. The tour guide made sure all our questions were answered and was hands down one of the finest i have come across when it comes to describing history and stories about Hyderabad. Choosing a trustworthy company is very important while on family trips and India TajMahal Tour operators was one of the best decisions I took.
- yasht38900Great experience. Thankyou India Taj Mahal Tour and OperatersHello! Came to india and planned my package with Taj Mahal Tour and Operators ! It was a wonderful experience and they took care of each and every detail! The pick ups and drop offs were very timely! There were local guides to explain everything and help us understand the history and culture of India! Visited Agra and Jaipur in the best way possible! Thankyou so much to the team , would definitely recommend to others and can’t wait to be back again!
- 791rajanj00Taj Mahal experienceClean and sanitised vehicle,polite driver and excellent guide at Agra. Maintained good timing to complete the planned sight seeing.
- Savvytravel-301000Travel industry ke Taj MahalSheena madam and team are too good They have complete understanding of the subject and they well understand the test of client We will highly recommend to tarvel through them All hotel were handpicked , vehicle were in good condition The moment we reach a place her manager ll receive at hotel , they ll explain about itenary of the place and also brief you about hotel and facilities. So over all very good experience!!
- 808shrutikag00Vacay Buddy:)A very well organised and enjoyable trip with Sheena Sewal. Her meticulousness and resourcefulness turned this trip into an experience of a lifetime. Every need/demand of ours was taken care of, punctuality was maintained and service was par excellence. All I can say is that we're already looking forward to our next holiday with Sheena Sewal, our vacay-buddy!! :)
- Tripjagd00DelhiHad a great driver, who was punctual every day. Seamless and great experience. Never had to focus on this, and therefore focused on personal experience.
- komaln71700The Royal heritage expierenceIt's a beautiful city and gives you the flavours of the rajasthan culture in a nut shell... Would advice to see the city on foot to expierence the real jaipur. Must try the local food Dal batti it's very delicious with additional food served with it. And agra yethe s mesmerising with its breathtaking view.... The city has beautiful tourist spots... And taj travels is awesome...
- A6026VDbethb00Wonderful Trip!!!It was a great trip! Everything was organized and the guides were so nice and knowledgeable. I have recommended to other work colleagues who travel to India.
- 527haquef00EnlighteningHustling bustling place with an old world charm. Spiritually charged atmosphere. Chaats, paan and absolutely fantastic banarsi fabrics.
- William C00The Trip of. LifetimeI was an ex-pat in Hyderabad. I had a friend come visit me from the US. Sheena put together a package for us that included time in Delhi, Jaipur and my life’s goal of visiting the Taj Mahal. Every detail of that trip was perfectly planned. We visited Jaipur at the height of the Holi festival. We visited a fantastic bird sanctuary and had quality time in Delhi. It was the trip of a lifetime!
14 days Rajasthan trip provided by India TajMahal Tour operators
Product Overview: 14 days Rajasthan trip
Number of Photos