Experience the magic of three beautiful cities – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Golden Triangle Tour is not just about visiting attractive monuments of these three cities but also lets you take a cultural plunge. Delhi offers a wealth of sites including its medieval Mughal buildings, labyrinthine bazaars & Raj's immaculate new city, now the seat of government. Capital of the princely state of Rajasthan, Jaipur, boasts several enormous Forts & Palaces rich with history, pride, chivalry and bravery. Agra, the city of Taj Mahal, is on the banks of River Yamuna, where the Taj Mahal, the most beautiful monument, stands majestically by the banks of the river reciting the Eternal poetry of Love.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Warm welcome at Airport in Traditional style.
- All arrival & transfer by our company representative.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC transportation, driven by friendly chauffer.
- Services of English speaking local guide during the city tour of Delhi Agra Jaipur
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi to explore Hustle Bustle Market of Chandni Chowk.
- Jeep Ride in Jaipur to climb Amer fort.
- Battery van ride in Agra to reach near Taj Mahal.
- Turban Tying in Jaipur
- Exclusive shopping tours in local markets to get a feel of real Indian art and culture.
- Mineral Water bottle through out the tour.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Anything which is not specified in the program or inclusions.
- Any Lunch / Dinner not specified in the Itinerary
- Any Monument Entrance Fees
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation/hike in fare
- Any international and domestic air fare / train fare is not included.
- Camera Fee at Monument
- Medical and insurance of any kind
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Strike or any other natural calamities
- Entry/Admission - Chandni Chowk
- Entry/Admission - Raj Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Birla Mandir Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from Airport / Hotel
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114912P31
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note : Taj Mahal is Closed on every Friday.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 7 - Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi Hotels?
- How much is 7 - Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi Hotels?
- 7 - Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi Hotels price starts from $5,189.00. Discover and book 7 - Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi Hotels on Tripadvisor
- What is the 7 - Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi Hotels cancellation policy?
- 7 - Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi Hotels cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7 - Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi Hotels on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 7 - Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi Hotels?
- 7 - Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi Hotels is hosted by World Travel Experiences. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact World Travel Experiences on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7 - Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi Hotels on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114912P31
Reserve your spot
Delhi - Jaipur
Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
Agra - Delhi
Delhi - Depart
About the operator
World Travel Experiences
New Delhi, India
Joined in December 2017
#242 of 1,994 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- Jan Willem A00Wonderful tour, but very fully packedOverall, this tour is a fantastic introduction to the magical, colourful and exciting country, called India, with the most delicious food in the world. This compact tour offers a completely safe way to enjoy the overwhelming beauty of this part of the world. Our extremely reliable, capable and punctual driver took excellent care of us, always putting our safety first. The guides spoke English fluently. My only criticism of this tour would be: for us, it was too fully packed with guided sightseeing, we were given hardly any spare time to do some exploring on our own. And there’s a lot of driving in a short time. A lot. I would suggest to extend the tour with one or two days to be able to have a bit more relaxed vacation. But looking back, we are very happy. We had a wonderful time and made many beautiful memories,
- Travel3585226044300Amazing rajasthan tourWe had an unforgettable trip through Rajasthan with World Travel Experiences. The entire trip was defined and planned according to our interests, time and budget. We visited the cities Jaipur, udaipur, jodhpur and Jaisalmer. We were picked at the jaipur airport by him and dropped at the end of trip at Jaisalmer airport. Our driver Sumer Singh was there for the entire trip and in touch with the local guides we had for the sightseeings. So for the entire trip we did not need to do anything but enjoy and get to know Rajasthan. Sumer Singh is a great driver and you feel comfortable all the time. The hotels selected were also amazing along with the great desert camp in Jaisalmer and the whole trip was well planned bythem. We would definitely recommend having the rajasthan trip with them. Thanks again to everyone.
- EddieS170500Guides with poor English can ruin a tripThis is not the exact tour I did but close enough. For any tour to work, there are basic make-or-break essentials. On the positive side, all arrangements were made and the drivers I had were both reliable and excellent. But any tour lives or dies on the guides. Of my six guides, only two spoke English well enough to be fully understandable and to answer my questions. Two others were totally disinterested. It was like watching a play with an obstructed view-- I was there but still missing it. There were also MANY mistakes made by the office, some because of poor English skills but others that were just bad planning. (On arrival, for example, I was driven to the Lotus Temple in Dehli and my driver told me "go in." No guide, no explanation of where I was. Or I was booked on a flight from Jaipur connecting in Dehli to get to Varanasi: "Why aren't I flying directly to Varanasi and saving several hours," I asked. "Because there no direct flights." I send them the itinerary of a direct flight. "That flight would cost $60 additional?" So had I not asked, to save $60 I would have lost half of a day. That kind of thing. They did not consult with me or ask my preferences.) When I would message the office I would get prompt response but the answers were often unintelligible or not answers to my questions because of poor English. I received an itinerary one day that included places I had seen the day before. Places that had been on my itinerary did not happen or were unscheduled until I asked about them. It was a mess. The hotels were uneven-- some nice, some not so nice. I imagine that for Hindi speaking guests, things are better. But for me, rather than relaxing and trusting the tour company to handle all the details, the opposite was true; on a daily basis I was fighting with them just to get clarity on the plans. I can't recommend this company for English speaking guests.
- U2936ZBkimm00Delightful Shimla with responsive tour company and guideExcellent planning and communication from Mr Deepak and Ricky the tour guide. Very responsive and helpful when we wished to change our plans to visit Amritsar via CHANDIGARH. Cannot be faulted. Highly recommended. The tour in Shimla surpassed expectations. Beautiful weather with the best views and varied sight-seeing. Drivers always smiling and courteous and helpful. Felt safe on the roads. Thank you for your expert care and for making our holiday such a success.
- Inspire3113631513200A wonderful time in IndiaThis was once in a lifetime! It was a wonderfully organized trip, great tour guides, the best driver, and amazing sites. I highly recommend. Thank you!!
- FarAway0488695369500Excellent serviceThe tour was very interesting, the guides were very competent and fluent in English, the driver was very helpful, polite, professional driving through streets full of various vehicles. All questions and problems solved. So imazing country of contrasts!
- Louise N00Excellent Tour operatorWe were really impressed with World Travel Experiences from start to finish in organising our Indian Holiday. They were very accommodating in designing a trip that met our needs and budget. We started out trip in Jaipur ( 4 days Jaipur > 3 safari’s Ranthambhore > 2 days Agra> 3 days Delhi) having already been to Varanasi under our own steam.Through WhatsApp the in country team kept in close contact ensuring the driver and guide were there to meet us on time and that each day was scheduled to respond to our needs. The guides were exceptional- very knowledgeable and good company. The visits to artisan producers were fascinating and there was no requirement to buy BUT we soon learnt these chosen producers were good value high quality outlets. We squeezed in extra’s that made the trip even better - Jaipur (street food tour, Hot air ballooning and morning cycle tour), Agra (wildlife SOS the elephant and Sloth Bear sanctuaries)
- Unbelievabledave8900A wonderful trip!We’ve booked with World Travel Experience the golden triangle tour + Ranthambore Tiger safari for a total of 8 nights. It was our first tour with them and we can now say that the customer service of these guys went above and beyond. Proactive, patient and always ready to make sure our journey was delightful. All the guides were extremely prepared and provided excellent customer service. Same for all the hotel, top notch. Special mention to Kumar (our driver) who looked after us during the entire duration of the tour and to … who enlightened us with some amazing stories in Agra :) We truly wish we could extend our holiday to spend more time in India supported by World Travel Experience. thanks again
- bird62800Golden triangle Tour with MandawaHad an amazing time. Tour very organised. Met at airport by our driver Darmendr who had good English and was great throughout. Neelam our liaison checked daily that all was going OK. Sights fantastic. Only downside, hotel in Agra dark and dull.
- Paradise0485281128300Exotic Trip to South India,Had a wonderful 15 days visiting South Indian historic and religious places. WTX took care of everything, hotels selected were of good quality with amenities. WTX were very helpful and accommodating throughout the 15 days, checking in daily to ensure there were no issues. Devesh our driver was very good and punctual. Would definitely recommend WTX and will be using them in future.
- 70prakashn00Family TripIt was exciting 5 days with monuments, including wonderful Taj Mahal visit. Trip was well organized. Tour guides were ok, below average in Agra and Jaipur. Hotel in Jaipur was good, Agra was very poor, Delhi was hotel was poor. Driver for the duration was a full five star. Better selection of hotels and better vetting of local guides will make this trip wonderful.
- tmP6380AY00Great tour- highly recommendThis was the first time I did a tour like this and I think this is the perfect way to travel through India as it can be quite hectic if you don’t have guidance. The driver, Rajesh, was very friendly and always happy to help, he was the best part of the trip. All the tour guides were informative and I learnt a lot during this my time in India. I was taken to safe restaurants that wouldn’t cause any problems and I had amazing food during the trip. All my questions before the trip were answered and everything was very transparent, no hidden fees. I was taken to a couple of shops to see certain techniques used here for marble or textiles, but did not feel uncomfortable or forced to buy something. As a solo female traveller, I felt safe everywhere. The tour guides knew all the best angles where to take photos from and I made some great memories. Everyone was friendly, helpful and I cannot wait to come back.
- FarAway5389576333900Perfect time in udaipur!This solo tour is a perfect way to get a first meet with Udaipur and Golden Triangle. Thanks to my guide Yuvraj for his assistance and care during the tour in Udaipur which has been very interesting. A very pleasant and peaceful city, thanks for this kind moment 👍
- FarAway5389576333900Perfect 1st experience in Delhi!The company and the guide have been really helpful from A to Z. Very easy and no stress to organise everything and to answer all my requests even at last minute! A peaceful stay in Delhi thanks to WTE and my friendly guide!
- Curious5816081583700Pondicherry tripPondicherry trip ..... we went to many places but had a good experience at Paradise Beach which is the cleanest Beach ...although the climate was pretty hot but it is actually peaceful and serene feel ....one would definitely love to be clicked with different angles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This trip was awesome and everything went very well. Excellent staff with appropriate knowledge. We are looking forward for our future holidays with WTX.
Thanks Rituraj and team.
Thanks Rituraj and team.
Written July 23, 2023
7 - Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi Hotels provided by World Travel Experiences
Product Overview: 7 - Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi Hotels
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos