Experience a private 8 hour tour of capital city, India, Delhi!! In the morning, there will be a 8:30 AM pickup from your hotel by your driver & guide. You will be driven in a private air-conditioned vehicle to the outskirts of Delhi to visit The Qutb Minar, also spelled as Qutub Minar, is a minaret that forms part of the Qutb complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Mehrauli area of Delhi, India. The India Gate is a war memorial located astride the Rajpath, on the eastern edge of the "ceremonial axis" of New Delhi, formerly called Kingsway. The Lotus Temple, located in Delhi, India, is a Baháʼí House of Worship that was dedicated in December 1986. Humayun's Tomb is the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi, India. The tomb was commissioned by Humayun's first wife and chief consort, Empress Bega Begum. The Masjid e Jahan Numa, commonly known as the Jama Masjid of Delhi, is one of the largest mosques in India.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Monument entrance fees / Camera fees / National park entrance fees
- Meals expenses
- Personal expenses
- Driver’s and Guide's Tips
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - India Gate
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Temple
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your hotel in New Delhi (Please provide your hotel details) New Delhi Airport (Please provide your flight details) New Delhi Railway Station (Please provide your train details) New Delhi Bus Station (Please provide your bus details)
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 49899P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Full Day Tour of Delhi?
- How much is Private Full Day Tour of Delhi?
- Private Full Day Tour of Delhi price starts from $56.00. Discover and book Private Full Day Tour of Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Full Day Tour of Delhi cancellation policy?
- Private Full Day Tour of Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full Day Tour of Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Full Day Tour of Delhi?
- Private Full Day Tour of Delhi is hosted by Janu Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Janu Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Full Day Tour of Delhi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 49899P25
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Qutub MinarStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2India GateStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Lotus TempleStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Humayun's TombStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Janu Private Tours
#5 of 1,003 Tours & Activities in Jaipur
- zoee41000Day trip to Chand BaoriA very easy trip to Abhaneri with Rakesh as my driver. Chand Baori is very much worth a visit if you are interested in architecture! Rakesh was a very helpful and safe driver.
- Anvar123400An unforgettable Journey through Jaipur,Jodhpur and UdaipurI recently had the pleasure of embarking on a mesmerizing journey through the enchanting cities of Jaipur, Udaipur, and Jodhpur.A significant part of what made this journey exceptional was our driver, Jaheer, who swiftly navigated through bustling streets, winding roads, and sometimes remote terrains. His knowledge of the local areas and his warm demeanor enhanced our experience. Thank you, Jaheer and Janu, for an unforgettable adventure!
- isaaccD3814QY00A great day out with HiteshHad an amazing time exploring the city of Jaipur with Hitesh. Hes an extremely knowledgable guide and such a great character. The trip felt like a day out with a friend and you can see how passionate ge is about what he does. Hands down made my time in jaipur and would highly recommend.
- Traveler1781351068300Amazing day in a tuktuk driven by Hitesh, an absolute legend!We had an amazing day with Hitesh driving us around in his tuktuk and showing us so many beautiful places. He brought us through the pink city and to an elephant village which was so much fun and such a great experience. The best part of the tour tho was definitely Hitesh's company, his fantastic energy will make anyone smile and laugh! I couldn't recommend this trip with Hitesh enough as by the end of it we all said that the day we spent with Hitesh was our favourite day in India so far!
- alessandrapgr00Amazing experience with HiteshI went in Jaipur in June at the beginning of my road trip of all India, and Jaipur stay my favourite city. I believe it's thank to all the temples and beautiful monuments but above all the people who I met. Jaipur would never have been the same without Hitesh. I discover not only a guide but a beautiful and kind character. I love monuments, history, but I prefere the unique moment that he gives me with him I don't know how I can thank him for all he did for me. He answered at all my question, he was curious too, always attentive at us. I couldn't have dreamed better and I will never forget Hitesh and Jaipur. If you have the occasion to come to Jaipur you definitely have to call Hitesh as guide! Thank you for all my friend <3
- hfella00Great!Janu is really helpful with organizing whatever you need. From cars to tours to trains. Thank you very much!
- V1534ACekaterinas00Amazing this tour with the very best guide, Hitech, I’m highly recommended to visit Jaipur with him on tuk-tuk!In July I’ve visited Jaipur, and I’m starting this journey with very best of guide, he show me most of famous places on his tuk-tuk, and I must say, it was a wonderfull experience in my life, we have visited museums, Monkeys Temple, palaces, Elephants village, it was very beautiful trip with Hitech! I’m highly recommended his tours only in tuk-tuk!))
- sandipan_mahata00Day Trip Delhi to Jaipur by CarThis trip was one of the most memorable trips we ever had in India. I would recommend Janu Private Tours to everyone who needs comfort and quality. I have no words to thank the team of Mr Kamal, Driver Mr Akshay and Guide Mr Surya. My wife had this tour with two young children and her father who is 74+. Mr. Kamal treated us like family members. It was very hot and my kids threw up a couple of times. But Janu Travels were very considerate and took care of them. Explained each and every detail of the Forts and Palaces to my kids. I think my 12-year-old son felt why we call it 'Incredible India' and 'Unity in diversity. Mr Akshay went the extra mile to cover most of the places in Jaipur in 6-8 hours. Kids did some activity at a rug shop to learn how to print on a piece of cloth. Jaipur is a UNESCO Heritage site and has a lot to offer. Like the city, its people are also very kind and humble. Thanks to Mr Kamal for everything.
- cichti00Just good solid driving. Very happyReally simple and we were well looked after. The driving was good, not too much use of the horn and pointing out little points of interest on the road was good. Thanks Raseed for a good end to 3 weeks in India.
- joehyoo00Amazing experience with Surya and Rakesh!!The communication prior to the trip was excellent, which gave me peace of mind. My guide, Surya, and driver, Rakesh, both arrived on time and provided an excellent experience. The color commentary was invaluable in providing depth and insight to each stop on the tour. They were also very flexible and accommodating to my needs (had to stop at atm and requested monkey temple) along the way. Great tour and would highly recommend!!
- melir25600Great custom tour of JaipurWe went for a day tour in Jaipur and around with Imran. After visiting the main highlights, we asked him to go try some street food. He took us to try many different things, including pani puri, sugar cane juice, fresh mango juice, lassi, samosas and other delicious snacks we could not remember the name ;) We were afraid of getting stomach issues by eating street food but Imran chose the right places for us and everything was fine! Delicious and fun local experience! We really liked that Imran was open to adapt the tour to our preferences.
- A3066OWcatheriner00Best guide experienceThis full day Jaipur tour with Surya and Rakesh was the best guide experience of our trip. Highly recommended!! Surya was extremely knowledgeable and made the history come alive in interesting and entertaining ways. He didn’t just recite a string of facts or ramble for ages (like some guides). Despite the blistering heat he never gave the impression (again, like other guides did) that he had somewhere better to be, or was doing us a favor.
- grahamkgardner00Train station pick up and half day tour in jaipurI booked a train station pick up to hotel with viator. I was met on the platform by Janu and taken to the car where a driver was waiting he presented us both with a flower garland and bottles of water. We then proceeded to hotel snd he informed us of his tour company. He was very informative and even told us his role in the real exotic marigold hotel documentary. After being dropped at hotel, January gave me his card and stated if I wanted a tour then get in touch he was not hassling in anyway. I contacted Janu on Wednesday asking if he could do a half day tour on the Thursday and explained what I wanted to visit and what I just wanted to photograph. He facilitated this exactly i wanted it which was amazing due to the last minute ask. I also asked Janus if he could take me somewhere to exchange some GBP to Rupees, he sorted this out as we were driving and managed to get a brilliant rate better than was only currency convertor app. Janu was an excellent tour guide and driver that day and did not badger me to go to shops or anything like somewhere guides do. He complied with all my wishes regarding the tour which was refreshing from what we had experienced. The only thing he did do different was take us to a quiet area where there where some mausoleum. It was beautiful and we were glad he persuaded us to go there. I can not thank Janus enough for his time, experience and knowledge. I will recommend him to anyone I know having an adventure in India.
- Getaway6423574923100So much more than we expected!What can I say! Imran took us everywhere. We got so much more than we were expecting, especially for the cost. He drive us to every popular destination and gave us as much time as we needed to explore and enjoy. We must have racked up some serious mileage. We drive everywhere! We wouldn’t have seen a fraction of Jaipur if we’d tried to explore on our own. He also gave us more time then advertised. What a legend. Thanks Imran!
- stevensR7823NE00Full day tuk tuk tourWe had a full day tuk tuk tour with Imran. After the cities of Delhi, Varanasi and Agra, this day was not hectic at all. Imran showed us many great sights and told us something about them. It was a very beautiful day in Jaipur.
Buy it with
Private Full Day Tour of Delhi provided by Janu Private Tours
Product Overview: Private Full Day Tour of Delhi
Number of Photos