Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This one of a kind Temple tour will show you the 3 different religions and temples here in India. You will get the history and backstory as to why, when and how. Our local guide will confidentially be able to answer any questions you may have. We take you to Old Delhi, New Delhi, Spice markets, Rooftops, temples and temples and temples, a community kitchen, snacks and water provided and even a look inside of the Jain Bird Hospital.
- You'll start atConnaught PlaceConnaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, IndiaGate Number 7. Instructions and a map will be sent once booking. Very easy to find.See address & details
- 1Connaught PlaceStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Khari BaoliStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Gurudwara Sis Ganj SahibStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 4Gurudwara Sis Ganj SahibStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Gurudwara Rakab GanjStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 6Gauri Shankar TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Sri Digambar Jain Lal MandirStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Connaught PlaceStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atConnaught PlaceConnaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, IndiaGate Number 7. Instructions and a map will be sent once booking. Very easy to find.See address & details
Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Returns to original departure point
- Tuk Tuk
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Connaught Place
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I planed this tour for my wife and young children ,but little nervous for my children , but nothing was there to be nervous ,my children loved the tour with our guide who showed us beautiful temple colurfull market and my children have travelled in all type of transport but ,tuk…
Date of experience: December 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Eat Pray Love India
Amazing night !
Thanks Rahul for showing my partner and i around !! Previously we'd been cautious with street food but Rahul helped…
This tour is a must!
Great food and a lovely guide. Learnt so much. This tour does not disappoint. Will definitely try some of the other…
THE BEST TOUR GUIDE
This tour was amazing we learnt so much and the guide was the best. Would definitely do another tour.
Good value for money
Lucked out and had the tour to myself. Was a great experience. Saw a lot and felt safe. Would recommend for any sol…
Food tour is a must
We ate and ate and loved every minute of it. Food was good. Was my first time on a Tuk Tuk, would have never gotte…
Food tour was amazing
My husband and I did the food tour with Rahul after our front desk advised us they knew a local to show us around. …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,221 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 952 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included.
- Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. price starts from $55.00. Discover and book Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. on Tripadvisor
- Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. on Tripadvisor
- Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. is hosted by Eat Pray Love India. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eat Pray Love India on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. on Tripadvisor