Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included.
By Eat Pray Love India
This one of a kind Temple tour will show you the 3 different religions and temples here in India. You will get the history and backstory as to why, when and how. Our local guide will confidentially be able to answer any questions you may have. We take you to Old Delhi, New Delhi, Spice markets, Rooftops, temples and temples and temples, a community kitchen, snacks and water provided and even a look inside of the Jain Bird Hospital.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 8 per group
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Tuk Tuk
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Connaught Place
- Departure details
- Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India Gate Number 7. Instructions and a map will be sent once booking. Very easy to find.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 224567P6
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included.
What you can expect during your visit
- Hi, We take Covid measures very serious here at Eat Pray Love India. We want both our travelers and our guides to feel safe. If our guides are not feeling well they are asked to stay at home to protect the safety of our travelers. We advise our guides to hand sanitize and to protect our travelers.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included.?
- How much is Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included.?
- Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. price starts from $55.00. Discover and book Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. on Tripadvisor
- What is the Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. cancellation policy?
- Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included.?
- Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. is hosted by Eat Pray Love India. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eat Pray Love India on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Old Delhi Tour by foot & tuk tuk. Meal & Snack included. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 224567P6
- You'll start atConnaught PlaceConnaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, IndiaGate Number 7. Instructions and a map will be sent once booking. Very easy to find.See address & details
- 1Connaught PlaceStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Khari BaoliStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Gurudwara Sis Ganj SahibStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 4Gurudwara Sis Ganj SahibStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Gurudwara Rakab GanjStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 6Gauri Shankar TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Sri Digambar Jain Lal MandirStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Connaught PlaceStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Pakora, lassis, masala chai, samosas and chapatis! All the good stuff was eaten and he knows the best places to go …
The best tour and guide in India.
Absolutely best tour I have ever been on. Raul is incredible. The temples are amazing and would have never been a…
Great night out. We ate, we drank, we laughed. Highly recommend doing this tour. We had the guide all to ourselves,…
Food tour was amazing
Had a great time with my wife. Tried lots of new foods. The markets were great, never seen so many different spices…
Amazing night !
Thanks Rahul for showing my partner and i around !! Previously we'd been cautious with street food but Rahul helped…
This tour is a must!
Great food and a lovely guide. Learnt so much. This tour does not disappoint. Will definitely try some of the other…
THE BEST TOUR GUIDE
This tour was amazing we learnt so much and the guide was the best. Would definitely do another tour.
Good value for money
Lucked out and had the tour to myself. Was a great experience. Saw a lot and felt safe. Would recommend for any sol…
Food tour is a must
We ate and ate and loved every minute of it. Food was good. Was my first time on a Tuk Tuk, would have never gotte…
Food tour was amazing
My husband and I did the food tour with Rahul after our front desk advised us they knew a local to show us around. …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Family
I planed this tour for my wife and young children ,but little nervous for my children , but nothing was there to be nervous ,my children loved the tour with our guide who showed us beautiful temple colurfull market and my children have travelled in all type of transport but ,tuk tuk and padle rikshaw was just amazing ,people were nice to us ,rahul made us eat street food which was beyond me and my family expectations ,it failed the expensive restaurant food ,the taste and the love we got, my children said to me thank you for taking us here. it made my life really amzing . it can happen because of our knowledgable guide rahul ,I thank to the company eat pray love for provinding us beautiful tour
Written January 2, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.