By THREE CORNER UNITED
Start in New Delhi and end in Goa, the Iconic India tour is a guided train tour that takes 37 days. You will travel through Alleppey, Jaipur, Kochi and 15 other destinations in India. Iconic India is a small group tour which includes accommodation, transport, meals and others. Travel to the far-flung corners of India on this trailblazing adventure tour. In the north, ride camels through Jaisalmer's desert, lose yourself in the electric bazaars of Jodhpur, witness pilgrims performing ancient ceremonies on the ghats of Varanasi and marvel at the iconic Taj Mahal in Agra. Bask in the tropical southern climate, cruise along the Kerala Backwaters and come face-to-face with local customs in small rural towns. This fantastic trip finishes off on the gorgeous beaches of Goa – India's idyllic beachside holiday destination. Enjoy the freedom to be immersed in the diverse cultures of colourful, chaotic and enchanting India.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Train Tickets during trip.
- Local Bus Tickets during Trip.
- Accommodation with twin or double sharing.
- Entrances to monuments and camera fees
- Any other specifically not mentioned in including column.
- Entry/Admission - Jaisalmer Folklore Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mehrangarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Lake Pichola
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Dasaswamedh Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Sarnath
- Entry/Admission - Kriti Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Alleppey Backwaters
- Entry/Admission - Periyar National Park
- Entry/Admission - Periyar National Park
- Entry/Admission - Somnathpur Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sri Chamundeshwari Temple
- Entry/Admission - Vijaya Vittala Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all traveler from Delhi Airport or any other destination as per chose by guest in Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197669P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with India Iconic?
- How much is India Iconic?
- India Iconic price starts from $3,333.67. Discover and book India Iconic on Tripadvisor
- What is the India Iconic cancellation policy?
- India Iconic cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book India Iconic on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides India Iconic?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197669P37
Delhi to Jaisalmer Overnight train
Jodhpur by Train
Udaipur by Local Bus.
Pushkar By Train
Jaipur by Local Bus
Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
Agra to Varanasi Overnight train
Varanasi to Delhi Overnight Train
Trivendrum by Flight
Periyar to Madurai by Local Bus
Madurai to Mysore Overnight train
Mysore to Hampi Overnight train
Hampi to Goa Overnight train
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
3 day jaipur visit
It was super fun and all credit goes to trip advisor for such a wonderful arrangements.. Thanku soo much Trip advis…
New Delhi sight seeing
They were very flexible and supportive of our requirements. It was a fun trip!The guide was very informative.
Great Service and Very Reliable Driver and Local Guides
We actually booked a 4 Day/3 Night Golden Triangle Tour; Delhi Airport-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi. The service and quality o…
Perfect Jaisalmer Visit
Thanks for arrange my friendly jaisalmer trip with my friends. My Trip start from jaipur by afternoon train. my 01s…
Amazing city. Lovely people. Colourful city. Just love the environment. Their traditional dresses are very charming…
Best for North India
I went to North India Tour with my friends before 1 month for 6N & 7D and i booked my trip with Rajasthan Travel Se…