This Golden Triangle tour with a statue of unity package gives you an opportunity to explore the Statue of Unity with Delhi, Jaipur & Agra. It is an ideal way of exploring the old Indian culture and traditions that even today fascinate history lovers across the world. This is a complete package of your dream holiday which includes some unique activities like a visit to the statue of unity, magnificent Sunrise view of India’s crown jewel the Taj Mahal, Agra fort, Knowing Rajasthani culture like never before by dining at Chowki Dhani, Visiting Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and along with it exploring the varieties of Delhi City. Not only it includes unique activities also, but it also allows tourists to explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This will be a private tour in all cities and a worry-free trip with accommodation, transportation. Enjoy your holidays in the majestic cities of India.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Dance & Culture show
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines.
- Air Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- A Professional Linguistic Guide
- Sunrise & Sunset view of Taj.
- Statue of unity visit
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Bottled water.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer to pickup our travelers from anywhere in Delhi NCR.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P196
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is Golden triangle with Statue of unity?
- Golden triangle with Statue of unity price starts from $1,404.00. Discover and book Golden triangle with Statue of unity on Tripadvisor
- What is the Golden triangle with Statue of unity cancellation policy?
- Golden triangle with Statue of unity cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Golden triangle with Statue of unity on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Golden triangle with Statue of unity?
- Golden triangle with Statue of unity is hosted by Padma Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Padma Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Golden triangle with Statue of unity on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P196
Reserve your spot
Statue Of Unity
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in June 2018
#70 of 1,997 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- sadeb23000Organized and Fun Taj MahalWe had lots of safe fun. Driver Dinesh was on time, tour guide Subhash was very knowledgeable about taj mahal and had photographer for us. He also able to take us to a shop to get sarees and wedding outfits (artisan thread work). Pro tip- leave as early as possible. Overall great experience
- Climber1956392061600Taj Trip ReviewThe tour of the Taj was a fantastic addition to our wedding trip. It added the cultural elements we needed to make the trip feel complete. Our driver Dinesh and guide Subhash, took care of our group as friends would. We had some specific items we needed ahead of the wedding and they came though with excellent local recommendations.
- NorthStar2418660027400Our guide was so so niceOur guide was so nice. He has so many information. If I come to India again, I will call him again absolutly. And I will suggestion my friends. He told Taj Mahal’s history. That was amazing. You must go there.
- Getaway5854766835200Professional, friendly and knowledgeable guide!Subhash was a great tour guide. We could understand his English. He was friendly and knowledgeable and also helped prepare us for our visit to the Taj Mahal. He was very professional too.
- 987g_rkane00Great day in Tac MahalGood guide. Tac mahal was beautiful our guide was Subhash was awesome. His English was perfect. Great experience. Mr Denish was our driver. He took us very well
- EmreY82400Beautiful awesome Taj MahalSo Taj mahal incredible. After that Mr. Subhash he was our guide in there. He explained everthing very well. His English was awesome. Great experince for us. Our Driver was also very exprience.
- Traveler2597428443800PerfectOur guıde sıbhas was ıncredıble for accopained us. We have just gone for taj mahal and we have really enjoyed
- krishnakantp202300It was simply fantastic,mind blowing Heritage walk with a legendary guide Mr.Chinmay Dixit.USAIPUR,Rajasthan,India—World heritage + smart city of India + city of lakes & palaces + my home town. We had a heritage walk after a long long time and shocked seeing the heritage beauty started from Bhattiyani chohatta to Jagdish temple. The legend Heritage walk specialist Mr.Chinmay Dixit explained the walk with its spiritualism, Mythology, History & the Richness of Mewadi culture. He explains the minute details of the monuments, the local streets, the people live here when I asked him. He knows accurate history of Mewar which was never ever conquered by neither Mughals nor Britishers. The route :- Bhattiyani chohatta, Jagdish temple, City palace area, Naav ghat, Lal ghat, Ghanghor ghat, Gadiya devara, Naani gali. It was very refreshing and full of enthusiasm. Thanks Mr. Chinmay Dixit. Must recommended 👍🏻 Krishna Kant Pandya (Bollywood & TV Director & writer)
- paulrM547AP00Great Agra tour guideSubhash is really informative and knowledgeable. His English is excellent and he was upbeat throughout. Highly recommended.
- Q5388LZoliverm00Incredible Taj Mahal and SOS elephant sanctuaryAn amazing day spent visiting Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and the SOS elephant sanctuary, a superb guide who clearly loves what he does. Subhash and driver Amuj
- Quest69645800Same day tour to Taj Mahal with SOS wildlife Elephant SanctuaryNamaste! Had a truly amazing Taj Mahal, Agra, and SOS Wildlife Sanctuary trip planned and coordinated by my guide Subhash Sharma. Picked up at 0230 by the super energetic and kind driver Sanju. It was a day filled of culture, learning a wealth of new things about India and its history and fully appreciating the beauty of India. I highly recommend to all future guests.
- winstinaw202300Great timeSanju Pandit The driver was amazing the whole time. Sanju was very nice and had snacks and water other things you would need on a long day tour. Subhash Sharma the tour guide was excellent got us our VIP entry bypassing the lines. Very smooth service explained the history very clearly.
- Chris E00Amazing!David (Raj) was an incredible tour guide with an in depth knowledge of the Taj Mahal. He also helped me through the process of getting onto The Taj Mahal. I loved every minute of my experience.
- Discover82020500Good experience ofvisit to varanasiBoarded from Delhi to varanasi. Very good hospitality by catering staff . Trip at varanasi was also excellent as all places to visit as planned were done. Like kashi vishvanath temple, Kal bharat, ganga Aarti, vindhyavasini temple mirzapur etc. But lot of dust on roads and visit by auto is to be done due to heavy traffic on roads . Bit for once excellent .
- satyadasis00Subash is an amazing guide- Taj Mahal ExperienceAn amazing experience! Subash was beyond exceptional + so kind! He made the experience more than I would have ever expected. He also took his time with us too to truly enjoy every moment. Highly recommend him for any day or multi day excursion.
Golden triangle with Statue of unity provided by Padma Holidays
Product Overview: Golden triangle with Statue of unity
Number of Photos