Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Delhi is famous for lots of things and it is the ideal city when it comes to photography because there are places that showcase the great artistic work whether its architecture or any other art form. With this heritage photography tour, you will get an opportunity to visit some of the beautiful places in Delhi. You will be witnessing their beauty and will also get to know about the interesting facts and stories about those places through the well-trained guide provided in this package. You will visit the places which are centuries-old and will get the chance to capture the beauty of colorful lanes, houses, historical monuments in your lens, and store them in your memories to cherish life-long from this tour. Timings: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Duration: 2 Hours Starting Point: Safdarjung Tomb Ending Point: Jor Bagh Metro Station Note: -Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour. -A maximum of 5 people is required to book this tour. -The tour cannot be booked on Monday.
- You'll start atSafdarjung TombAirforce Golf Course, Delhi Race Club, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, IndiaSee address & details
- 1Safdarjung's TombStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Muhammad Shah Sayyid TombStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Lodhi GardenStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Shish GumbadStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5National Indo-Africa Friendship Rose GardenStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Sikandar Lodi TombStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Lodhi Street ArtStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atJor Bagh Metro StationCivil Colony, BK Dutt Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, IndiaSee address & details
Safdarjung Tomb, Airforce Golf Course, Delhi Race Club, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India
Jor Bagh Metro Station, Civil Colony, BK Dutt Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, India
- Professional Guide Service
- Access to Hidden lanes
- Entry/Admission - Safdarjung's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Muhammad Shah Sayyid Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Lodhi Garden
- Entry/Admission - Shish Gumbad
- Entry/Admission - National Indo-Africa Friendship Rose Garden
- Entry/Admission - Sikandar Lodi Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Lodhi Street Art
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing! Must try
We were sister's travelling and it was one of the best experience we had, everything was well taken care of and we …
Sunny - the Thrillophilia Star!
I needed to change my reservation at a resort in Coorg twice. Although they allow only one amendment in reservation…
Had a great experience with thrilophila..Good experienced drivers and local guides nice cosy hotel stay in ladak im…
5d/ 4n to kuramathi island resort in Maldives which was amazing Beach villa and water house was simple super
Amazing experience with customer care
I had to change my stay duration for a resort in Coorg. I called the helpline number at Thrillophilia and I was red…
I was mesmerized with each location I was taken during my North Sikkim trip. May it be Gurudongmar, Lachen, Lachung…
Thrilling start of the year
My friends decided to take a trip to Sikkim and we reached out to Thrillophilia for a plan catering to our idea wit…
A heavenly Maldives experience.
It wàs a 3night and 4 days trip to Maldives..since it was our first trip after marriage ..I came in contact with mr…
Great experience with thrilliophilia customer care by sunny.
At first when I booked the room, due to non-availibility of the specific room type my booking got rejected. But Su…
I always wanted to visit leh ladakh , and tgen i came across Thrillophilia and trust me this was one of the best va…
Amey helped us plan our Maldives trip and he did a fabulous job. he helped us at every step even through the stay..…
Gorgeous Scenery, friendly Localites and hassle-free operation
Had a fantastic experience. Sikkim is far less commercial and more more pristine than other similar Himalayan locat…
It was excellent.
I booked my trip after discussion with Mr. Amey. He is always ready to answer your queries. The trip was really e…
Winter Trip to Ladakh!
I booked a 7-days Group Sightseeing Ladakh Trip through Priyansh Tiwari from Thrillophilia. It was a well organised…
KEDARKANTHA TREK WITH THRILLOPHILIA
I chose a pkg of 5N/6D of kedarkantha with Thrillophilia. It was terrible experience with them. Initially they don'…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 705 travelers!
from $104.43* $110.00
Popular: Booked by 1,221 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 189 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Delhi Heritage Photography - A Guided Tour
- Delhi Heritage Photography - A Guided Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Delhi Heritage Photography - A Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Delhi Heritage Photography - A Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Delhi Heritage Photography - A Guided Tour price starts from $14.62. Discover and book Delhi Heritage Photography - A Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Delhi Heritage Photography - A Guided Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Delhi Heritage Photography - A Guided Tour on Tripadvisor