The trip includes our experienced driver with comfortable car backed up by our 24 X 7 professional assistance during the trip and guide too. Agra, the land of the Taj Mahal, the monument that has come to eternally symbolize love, is a city of rich historical and architectural heritage which is visited by a large number of tourists every year. Though Taj Mahal is the single largest tourist attraction of this city, Agra also offers fine works of art and craft, typical delicacies to savour and an insight into its elements of vibrant culture. This will surely going to make this small day trip a memorable one for you for the lifetime.
Duration: 8–10 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Restroom on board
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Landing and facility fees
- Anything extra which is not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any Hotel, Railway Station, Airport or any Place in Agra.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74371P33
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74371P33
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Agra FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Tomb of Itimad-ud-DaulahStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Mehtab BaghStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Golden Triangle Holiday - Day Tours
Joined in December 2012
#59 of 232 Tours & Activities in Udaipur
- Pinkibaid00Excellent serviceExcellent service good management 👍.... Very nice experience thanks a lot trip advisor team... ...???¿
- Imperialscot00Great experienceIt was a wonderful experience. Starting from planning to execution, things went very well. There were no delays during the trip and it was a memorable experience for us. Will surely recommend them to our friends and family. Special thanks to Pankaj for organizing a memorable trip for us
- Jyotsana0700Trip to RanthamboreRanthambore trip was well organised and our group enjoyed a lot! The property was quite good and the food was awesome.
- PavanJangid00Awesome experience in wildlife tripVery nice experience with Golden Triangle. The entire experience of the trip to Ranthambore was very smooth and awesome.
- manojgadkari00Wonderful experienceHad a wonderful experience with Golden Triangle Holiday because of Mr. Dilip Singh Chauhan, a pleasant personality. The schedule of the trip was very well planned by him and he also had a good knowledge about the places. We didn’t really needed a guide because of him. Moreover, his driving was very safe. We felt very comfortable.
- tanmayeegadkari00An amazing experience with Mr. Dilip Singh ChauhanWe had a wonderful experience with Golden Triangle Holiday on our trip to Mewar region of Rajasthan. It was well planned and we were given a very comfortable vehicle. Special thanks to Mr. Dilip Singh Chauhan for making our Rajasthan trip memorable. He has been very helpful and friendly throughout the journey and also worked like a guide for us. He always made sure that we are enjoying the trip. His knowledge of places was splendid and he also provided a good service. Moreover, we felt safe with his driving. Overall it was truly joyful and memorable experience. Highly recommended!
- manali0400Superb experience.. a trip to rememberWe booked a week-long trip with golden triangle..udaipur-jodhpur-jaisalmer-jaipur It was an amazing experience, absolutely no glitches encountered. The hotels we stayed in were really good.. neat clean rooms and conveniently located near the places to be visited as part of the itinerary. Special thanks to our driver mr Dilip Singh Chauhan. Good driving and a pleasant personality.. extremely punctual.. one thing to point out, the car was kept very clean-he used to clean the car from inside daily. The 4 of us had an amazing experience and we have took home excellent memories to be cherished!!!
- swapnils51500Awesome tour Experience with Golden Triangle Holidays 😊Best experience with Golden Triangle Holidays. Very Well planned tour. Systematic arrangements and awesome hotels in given budget. Not a single thing to point out. We enjoyed our tour at fullest. Thanks to Nilesh 😊 Especially Dilip Singh!! Our Sarthi for entire trip. He made our Rajasthan trip memorable. Many a time we didn't require guide due to his knowledge of places. I recommend everyone to close your eyes and book trips with these guys.
- ShivaniS55700Trip of RajasthanIt was a very good trip of Rajasthan trip from jaipur to udaipur, jodhpur and jaisalmer. The driver was also very cooperative and well behaved. The trip package was also very reasonable. Thank you nileshji for this tour package
- Lorilee036100India golden triangle holidayMy sister, husband and I had a wonderful 18 day tour with Golden Triangle Holiday. The careful planning ensured we were always taken care of. We loved one of the drivers, Satyanarayan who we had from Delhi and the triangle to Jaipur and again in Delhi at the end of our tour. His english and knowledge of the area was amazing. His driving skills were unbelievable - we were safe in his hands. He knew if we had extra luggage even if a couple weeks had passed! He found us great restaurants along the way. Satu was like family before we were done. Thank you Satu and Nilesh for the great experience!
- BML-Go00Great tour companyBooked a tour of India with Golden Triangle Holidays. They have taken very good care of us on the throughout the trip. All of their guides have a vast knowledge of India and took care to answer all of our questions. Our driver Satyanarayan is an excellent driver with nerves of steel, you need this quality in order to drive the chaotic traffic in all of the Indian cities. He made sure that we made to all of our destinations safe and sound. Satu speaks exceptional English and goes the extra mile for his guests.
- SJO198900Exploring IndiaWe had the most wonderful trip thanks to our brilliant driver Narendra Ji. He is so knowledgeable and definitely made our trip. Our days were happy and full. I highly recommend this company when touring India.
- Mark B00Customised 18 day Tour of Rajasthan plus side trips to Ellora & Ajanta caves and Hampi.We were a group of three who wanted to travel a little slower and take some extra time in key locations. Nilesh and his team provided great service in tailoring a customised tour to suit our needs. On the ground Dilip our driver provided exceptional service. A very smooth and safe driver with a good sense of humour (important to a group of Australian's) and a very strong service ethic. No request was too much trouble and his first concern was always ensuring we were enjoying our tour. Organisation was faultless, everything went to plan and the hotels selected were very good wih a number of them being hertiage properties which we greatly enjoyed. We also planned to visit the Ellora / Ajanta caves and Hampi. I initally approached local tour providers for these trips however I didnt feel as though they were being as responsive as Nilesh, so I asked if he could organise these trips for us as well. He susbesquently arranged these trips and again they were very well organised. Thank you Nilesh and Dilip for making our trip to India so enjoyable.
- Ning201000Customized Luxury Tour of India -- 5 stars! Diwali Celebration.We are deeply grateful for the customized service Nilesh and his team at Golden Triangle Holidays provided. Our trip to India was magic. We were looking for a local experience of India and the holiday of Diwali -- and the Golden Triangle team put together the perfect trip. Incredible hotels, terrific guides, wonderful drivers and most importantly, personalized service at every step. We spent Diwali with Nilesh's family and team, we went to a sunrise Hindu celebration with Nilesh's friends, we went to a Bollywood movie, learned to cook India food -- all experiences we could never have done on our own. At every stop, we ran into other travelers with expensive luxury tours. But we had an even BETTER experience because of the local expertise and Golden Triangle's outstanding service. The cost was much less for the same level of luxury. Many thanks to Nilesh, Dilip, our driver who became like our Indian son, and the rest of the Golden Triangle team. We can't WAIT to plan our next trip to India together.
- letiruizmsoria007 days tour aroung IndiaPerfect tours to 4 cities of India!!! everything was great!! the car driver excellent!!! , we visit Delhi, ,Jaipur, Agra & Udaipur.