This tour specially designed for the all travelers for experiences the most popular tour called “Golden Triangle Tour” cities Delhi the capital city of India, Jaipur the pink city and capital city of Rajasthan state of India, Agra the city of 7 wonders of the world is Taj Mahal, Experiences the Indian train journeys and accommodation on bed & breakfast basis to all cities and last but not least the India’s ancient city Varanasi - a city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh dating to the 11th century B.C. Regarded as the spiritual capital of India, the city draws Hindu pilgrims who bathe in the Ganges River’s sacred waters and perform funeral rites. Along the city's winding streets are some 2,000 temples, including Kashi Vishwanath, the “Golden Temple,” dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air conditioned private car with English speaking driver in Delhi, Jaipur & Agra
- Fuel, road and state taxes, toll fees, parking fees & driver’s food and lodging
- 3-star Budget Accommodation Double or Twin rooms with Bed and Breakfast basis all cities as per plan
- 3rd AC Sleeper coach in train from Agra/Varanasi/Delhi
- Monuments Entrance Ticket or camera fee wherever applicable
- Any meals (Lunch or Dinner which is not specified above)
- Varanasi transport & activities (It can be arranged on additional cost 40 USD per adult basis)
- Upgrades for train coaches (It can be possible on additional cost 40 USD per adult basis)
- English speaking tour guide (Can be arranged on additional cost 10 USD per person per day basis)
- Luggage handling and Beverages.
- Personal Expenses such as on shopping, etc.
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Albert Hall Museum
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tour representative meets at Terminal-3, exit gate number – 5 at International airport Delhi
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India A company representative will be holding your name placard at terminal 3 in Delhi International airport exit gate number - 5. Travelers must be submitted their flight details on email to us at the time of booking
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24536P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport for all travelers must be required at the time of booking done
- (If adults 1 – 3 so Extra adult Person will be sharing same room provide Extra Bed a Triple sharing room & 5 person will be provide 2 Double Sharing Rooms with 1 extra bed
- Air-condition transportation provides 1-3 Person by Swift Dzire or Etios car and 4 to 6 Person travel by Toyota Innova and 7 to 10 persons travel by Tempo Traveler
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 8 Days Private Golden Triangle tour with Ancient city Varanasi for Backpackers?
- How much is 8 Days Private Golden Triangle tour with Ancient city Varanasi for Backpackers?
- 8 Days Private Golden Triangle tour with Ancient city Varanasi for Backpackers price starts from $420.00. Discover and book 8 Days Private Golden Triangle tour with Ancient city Varanasi for Backpackers on Tripadvisor
- What is the 8 Days Private Golden Triangle tour with Ancient city Varanasi for Backpackers cancellation policy?
- 8 Days Private Golden Triangle tour with Ancient city Varanasi for Backpackers cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8 Days Private Golden Triangle tour with Ancient city Varanasi for Backpackers on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 8 Days Private Golden Triangle tour with Ancient city Varanasi for Backpackers?
- 8 Days Private Golden Triangle tour with Ancient city Varanasi for Backpackers is hosted by Abyss Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Abyss Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 Days Private Golden Triangle tour with Ancient city Varanasi for Backpackers on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24536P23
Reserve your spot
Arrive Delhi Airport - Transfer...
Delhi - Jaipur
Jaipur City tour
Jaipur - Agra via visit entroute...
Agra Tour - Varanasi (Overnight...
Varanasi - Delhi by train -...
Arriving Delhi - City tour -...
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in June 2011
#31 of 727 Outdoor Activities in New Delhi
- tarshitj0010 on 10Exceptional service! Abyss Tours Travel Agency made my vacation unforgettable. They were attentive, knowledgeable, and everything went smoothly. Highly recommend!
- Curiosity4524340792600Amazing and Remarkable Experience in IndiaMy recent India trip organized by this travel agency exceeded all expectations. Outstanding planning, accommodations, and guides made it truly memorable. Highly recommended for an incredible travel experience!
- Relax2954719702100Enjoyable tripWooowww trip...enjoyable, was a very nice and entertaining. A big thank to Mr Abid n staffs for making our a successful one Keep the good job.
- Sherpa2917017832300Amazing trip in India with abysstourstravelThe trip was really amazing, we got to explore many places like Delhi, Jaipur, Kashmir, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Jummu, and many more in 18 days. Big thanks to Mr Abid who made the whole package for the group i had been with. I would definitely recommend abysstours_travels for those who want to travel to India, you won't be disappointed for sure.
- Tour3797660379800Awesome experienceThe trip was awesome. Amazing views and places. One of the most memorable trip and a big thank you to Mr Abid and his team. They were very helpful. Highly recommend the agency if you want to travel.
- lrewaorewa00A memorable, well organised tour of India’s Golden Triangle.We have just completed this Abyss Tour of India’s Golden Triangle and can highly recommend, without hesitation anyone considering doing this Pre departure communication was great. We upgraded to 4* accommodation and were happy with this decision, as returning to the hotels with a swimming pool after the crazy streets of India was a very welcome bonus. Our drivers - esp Mr Narender and Pintu were fabulous - they made us feel safe (just two girls travelling )and they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable with clean air conditioned vehicles . Pick ups and drop offs went like clockwork. Our tour guides in each city were extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic and accommodating . We were also impressed that the managers (Vajenda and Abid) were checking on our well being frequently during the tour. The sleeper train from Agra to Varanasi ended up being a 12hr journey due to station delays. Be aware, not the most comfortable night , but an experience nonetheless and it all adds to the travel memories !! Overall great value for money. To have independently navigated our way around, and covered everything we did in a relatively short space of time would have been an extremely difficult exercise. Thanks Abyss Tours.
- Fearless2621905637400Good service and hospitalityMr Abid a very help full from Abyss Tour duribg my visit to Delhi and Agra. Really enjoy India with warm welcome with all the staff
- ingridgreen15100Amazing Abyss Tour of IndiaJust completed a 14 day tour of The Golden Triangle. The highlight of this trip for me was the dawn visit to the Taj Mahal...but each day was a highlight in its own right...from amazing archaeological sites to tigers on safari. Then there was the wonderful visit to the Ganges...Hindu ceremonies, river cruise at dawn...the light and colour was indescribable. An appreciation of the skill or madness of Indian drivers was an unexpected highlight. The food too was a special part of our tour, as was our guide Ibrahim...so meticulous in his planning and care, with a great sense of humour. This trip was everything I hoped it would be, and much more!
- W3128OWjohnl00Awesome experience a MUST tourIf you ever come to India you must do the Private Golden Triangle tour. They arrange everything for a care free trip. In addition, you cannot beat the price for a private tour; it was only my wife and I. Vijender (our tour conceierse) met us on day one and went over the entire trip, in addition recommended does and don'ts for the trip. He was extremely nice and curtious. Our driver for New Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur Mr. Nagendra was amazing. He was always on time and waited until we were completed with each attraction attended. Our guide for Jaipur (Emperor city) Mr Sharma was warming. Our guide for Agra (Taj Mahal) Mr. Younas was extremely knowledgeable. And finally, our guide for Varanasi (Holy City) Mr. Prakash was so passionate about his city. We changed our plans several times during our trip and Vijender was accepting each time. I cannot stress how wonderful he was. You need to use this tour company and Vijender rocks.
- allancooper202300Golden triangle tour of IndiaWe had a group of 9 friends and did a 14 day tour of India with Abyss. They were wonderful. Ibrahim, our guide, was professional, organised and a great guy to travel with. The hotels were great and we appreciated having two nights at most giving us more leisure time. I could not recommend them more highly. Allan
- TARIQUL-HASAN_1200ExcellentWe visited Delhi, Agra,Azmeer & Jaypur. The trip was realy good. It was full time car service and hotel was also good
- Pethouse00Seamless tour seeing the best of the Golden Triangle & Varanasi.Travelling with 7 friends we did a 15 day's tour through the Golden Triangle and Varanasi. Organised by Abid, our tour was led by his cousin Ibrahim . The tour was hard to beat, our own midsize bus with driver, a good pace seeing the best sites and good 4 &5* hotels. Ibrahim made the trip even greater, being available at any time for any arising issues and having a great knowledge of his country. We are all in the 60+ age group and we all agree the tour was perfect for us.
- Bindoo765400Amazing service and went the extra mileOur tour was tailored by ourselves and told Abid where we wanted to go and the hotels we wanted to stay at. This was done by Abyss Tours perfectly and was well accommodated. The price he stated was really reasonable for everything that was included. The driver and minibus was with us all the time during our trip and nothing was hassle for them. I recommend Abyss Tours and will definitely use them again. 100% all the time.
- Mova0300Excellently organise tour & friendly teamA really well organised trip from Abyss Tours, they were in contact with us through out the trip to ensure the we were happy and were accommodating to any requests we made throughout the trip. Would definitely use Abyss Tours on our next visit to India.
- didiki3000Great trip booked by AbidWe did a 24 day trip through India in Dec 2022. The general itinerary was made by ourselves and we also picked the hotels but all other arrangements and booking were provided by Abyss Tours. We had a great experience with Abid, everything was booked perfectly and we had no issues throughout our trip. During the trip there were a few amendments that had to be made (like some additional rooms to book, a request for a different vehicle etc.) and all of these were handled super quickly and efficiently. Abid was always available for our questions and checked in with us often to see if everything was going well. All in all really enjoyed our trip and how Abyss tours has arranged it. Will definitely use them again for our next trip and can 100% recommend.
8 Days Private Golden Triangle tour with Ancient city Varanasi for Backpackers provided by Abyss Tours
Product Overview: 8 Days Private Golden Triangle tour with Ancient city Varanasi for Backpackers
Number of Photos