Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days from New Delhi
By India vacations
Explore India's Golden Triangle on this four-day private tour traveling by air-conditioned vehicle with a local guide. In Delhi, visit Qutb Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, and Parliament House. Watch the sun rise over the Taj Mahal, visit Agra’s Red Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri. In Jaipur, visit Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Palace of Winds, Maharaja's City Palace, and Jantar Mantar Observatory.Four days transportation, and guided tours are included. You’ll sample local dishes for lunch and dinner on your own, and cover your own monument entrance fees.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- Hotel or airport is and drop-off
- Bottles of mineral water during journeys
- Pickup offered from airport, railway station, hotel or any pickup location in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram
- Gratuities and tipping
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Temple
- Entry/Admission - India Gate
- Entry/Admission - Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 184921P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days from New Delhi?
- How much is Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days from New Delhi?
- Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days from New Delhi price starts from $220.80. Discover and book Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days from New Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days from New Delhi cancellation policy?
- Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days from New Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days from New Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days from New Delhi?
- Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days from New Delhi is hosted by India vacations. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India vacations on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days from New Delhi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 184921P9
Day 1: New Delhi–Agra
Day 2: Agra–Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur–Delhi
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Best place to book a tour at the Taj!
We had an amazing time booking a photoshoot at the Taj Mahal with India Vacations. Took some really cool photos tha…
They are very professional with excellent services,we booked a full day trip with sunrise to sunset. Excellent guid…
Taj Mahal with Subhash
Had a wonderful time with Subhash, who gave us a wonderful tour of the Taj Mahal. He was polite, funny, and very kn…
Amazing tour to Taj
Anil was our guide to Taj. He knows very detailed information about its history which made the visit much more inte…
Very good with the guy Anil! I did the guide visit with the guide Anil! I recomend! It is wonderful!
Visit to Taj Mahal
My colleague and I had a nice experience for a morning tour of the Taj Mahal in the weekend. Subhash was our very g…
Visiting Agra - Mr Chandra Was Excellent!
Agra is an amazing place - sights, smells & colours & of course The Red Fort & The Taj Mahal - so incredible & our …
It has been a great time being at Taj and my guide was really a big help to enter inside the taj and he knows well …
Taj Mahal family tour
My family and I had a great experience taking a morning tour of the Taj Mahal along with lunch. Our guide Subhash w…
Taj Mahal was at the top in my bucket list and finally, I got the chance to visit this symbol of love with the love…
4 days Jaipur trip leaving from Delhi and back
I was looking for a 3 days trip form Gurgaon to Jaipur and then back to Delhi airport for 5 people. We have ended …
We ended up with Anil due to a lack of professionalism of other guide which came to meet us a day prior to the tour…
First let me say that my wife and I are really not into guided tours so this one was really unexpected. From the m…
Subhash made our India experience absolutely amazing! He’s knowledgeable, fun and a dear friend!! We hope to return…
Fantastic tour by a real professional
Fantastic tour of the Taj with Subhash Chandra, absolute professional and ensured I had a great time and felt comfo…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Very grateful to Subhash for organizing and taking care of us for 4 days. the drivers and other guides all did a fabulous job. We always felt safe and taken care of. Very knowledgeable about the sites and spoke good English. the driver was amazing as he got us everywhere we needed to go.
Written January 8, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.