Evening Akshardham Temple Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show
By Joyful Holidays
Akshardham Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show with Transfers Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida. Explore the beautiful Akshardham temple and enjoy this exceptional monument under the guidance of your professional guide, followed by an amazing exhibition show. * Visit the Akshardham Temple’s Exhibition that creates amazing environments capable of transporting viewers to ancient India * Witness the breathtaking carving of 20,000 gods and goddesses carved into the temple * Explore the majestic gardens and exhibits to learn about Hindu spirituality * Get a chance to see the Sahaj Anand Water Show in the evening
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop-off service
- Entrance to the temple and exhibition
- Tickets for the water show & Exhibition
- Akshardham Temple information booklet
- English speaking local guide
- Bottled water (cold and unlimited)
- Transport by private air-conditioned car with a uniformed driver
- Gratuities to Guide / Driver (optional)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64814P56
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Evening Akshardham Temple Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Evening Akshardham Temple Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show on Tripadvisor
- How much is Evening Akshardham Temple Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show?
- Evening Akshardham Temple Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show price starts from $99.00. Discover and book Evening Akshardham Temple Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show on Tripadvisor
- What is the Evening Akshardham Temple Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show cancellation policy?
- Evening Akshardham Temple Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Evening Akshardham Temple Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Evening Akshardham Temple Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show?
- Evening Akshardham Temple Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show is hosted by Joyful Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Joyful Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Evening Akshardham Temple Tour Exhibition, Light and Water Show on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64814P56
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Swaminarayan AkshardhamStop: 4 hoursStart your journey with the hotel / Airport pick-up in an air-conditioned cab at your desired time. Drive to the Akshardham temple where architects have achieved the zenith of carving to induce life in every piece of stone. Take a post-visit to the Akshardham Temple to see the Exhibition Section comprised of 3 parts. The first is Sahajanand Darshan: Hall of Values - Experience timeless messages of Hindu culture presented in this exhibition. It contains a series of exhibits, each one giving a fresh experience, a new message and a novel presentation. These exhibits portray values like non‐violence, perseverance, prayers, morality, and family harmony using different multimedia technologies like audio‐animatronic figures, immersive projections and 3‐D dioramas. The second is Neelkanth Darshan: Large Format Film - At Akshardham’s giant screen theatre, visitors become engrossed in Neelkanth Yatra. Here, on a screen 85 feet wide and 65 feet tall, the audience follows a young Neelkanth Varni on an epic trek across the Indian subcontinent. From the icy peaks in the northern Himalayas to the warm beaches of southern India, follow Neelkanth as he traverses 12,000 kilometres across the length and breadth of India. Be reminded of the value of sacrifice and service, the wisdom of the eternal soul, and the power of faith. Lastly, the Sanskruti Darshan: Cultural Boat Ride - Board a boat and sail through thousands of years of ancient Indian history. Experience the lifestyle of the Vedic era. Pass through the oldest university and watch an eye surgery happening more than a thousand years ago. This 12-minute boat ride presents some of India’s important contributions to the world.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Efficient, safe and inspiring.
This is an excellent tour company, we cannot say enough good things about it. From the moment I contacted Sonia she…
Best experience ever
The ladies at Joyful Holidays were wonderful and arranged this trip for us. The tour guide was brilliant and the d…
Amazing trip through India from a fabulous female-owned company
Sonia couldn’t have planned a better trip for my sister and I. We spent two weeks traveling through Rajasthan, Delh…
This was such a wonderful experience! This was our first time in India and it was absolutely amazing. We were so th…
Well Paced Trip
Wife and I enjoyed our one week tour. Saw all the highlights, had great guides/ driver and felt safe at all times.…
We had an amazing time on our tour. Thank you Joyful holidays and specially Ms. Sonia. The hotels were amazing and …
A one day tour during our overlay in Delhi
We had an overlay from our flight with a stop in Delhi and decided to do a day tour while we were here. We got a …
Day trip in Delhi India
I was recommended by a coworker who knew we were connecting thru Dehli on our way to Dubai. Sonya"s story is incred…
My tour experience was amazing. The tour guide was knowledgeable and he made us feel very comfortable. . I highly r…
A trip to do again and again.
I went to a private Golden Triangle tour in India and the trip is one of the most enjoyable and memorable experienc…
India sightseeing with a professional driver
Wonderful tour visiting all of the gems of India as well as some additional stops to make for a great trip!
Amazing amazing Golden Triangle Tour
I have enjoyed all of it, the hotels, Delhi, and Agra. Taj Mahal is breathtaking. Jaipur was stunning and beautiful…
Best tour ever
Fantastic varied tour which never ceased to surprise us. Each place offered a different experience of India and our…
My Indian Adventure with Joyful Holidays
Joyful Holidays made organising my Indian tour easy and stress free. Sonia took care of all my needs before and du…
Joyful Holidays is a must when booking your tour in India!!
Excellent travel tour. We were able to book the trip very easily from Australia and Sonia was so helpful every step…