See the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on a full-day tour of Agra from Delhi. Visit one of the world's most romantic monument, As well as visit the impressive Agra Fort. * Experience the sunrise over the Taj Mahal followed by a guided tour of the monument * Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner palaces of the Agra Red Fort with a private guide * Look inside the romantic Tomb of Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan * Travel in a private, air-conditioned car on the Delhi-Agra expressway and be back in Delhi by late afternoon
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel/Airport Pick up/Drop off
- Transfers/sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car
- Bottled water
- Professional Tour Guide
- Monument Entrances Fees
- Gratuities & Tips
- Drinks at lunch
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- New Delhi, Delhi, India Hotel or Airport
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104317P28
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
- How much is Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive?
- Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive price starts from $179.00. Discover and book Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
- What is the Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive cancellation policy?
- Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive?
- Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive is hosted by Indian Golden Triangle Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Indian Golden Triangle Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104317P28
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 12 hours - Admission excludedEnjoy a full-day tour of Agra, departing from Delhi in the early morning to arrive at the iconic Taj Mahal by sunrise. Following a pick-up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida at 02:30 AM, transfer to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle. Relax on the 3.5-hour drive in a private, air-conditioned car, arriving in Agra where you will meet your private guide and enjoy a great view of the sunrise over the Taj Mahal. Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside, before looking inside the tomb of Mumtaz Mahal, beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Spend about 2-3 hours at the Taj Mahal, with some free time to walk around. Your guide will lead you to the best spots to capture photos and will be happy to take some photos for you. Enjoy some free time for breakfast (own expense) before heading to the nearby Red Fort (Agra Fort) to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city. You will spend ample time here before heading back to Delhi where you will arrive at around 3:00 PM. Your tour ends with wonderful memories of Taj Mahal.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Indian Golden Triangle Tour
New Delhi, India
Joined in October 2018
#528 of 1,994 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- Explore3640015887500i'll give 10 out 10 from my sideit was an amazing experience all the staff was good and well mannered , our tour guid communicated all details very nicely , I would recommend this tour to my collegue.
- Trek65881500Perfect tourThe tour was perfectly organised, we loved everything about it . If you're lucky enough to get Ali as a driver then you're in for an especially amazing time. He is so knowledgeable, funny and accommodating, we couldn't dream of a better driver.
- Daydream5219523799800Amazing Golden Triangle TourSuch an amazing trip, we had a great time on trip and enjoyed every moment. Guide was such a well educated person with soft tone.All the services were too good pickup and drive was so good. Appreciated and recommendable. Thank you for such a great Trip.
- Francis1601637519400Fantastic Golden TripWhat a fantastic trip this was! The trip was carried out almost as described. We have, in consultation, had some adjustments to the program, which we have experienced as very pleasant. The hotels, driver Ali, the guides were all fantastic. Dealing with my father, who has some difficulty walking, was also fantastic. Even the sometimes long car rides were pleasant. Regular sanitary/logistical stops were made. The cultural stops such as the visits to the Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Pink City, Amber Fort etc are very impressive to see in real life! The visits to the local craftsmen such as tailors, buttoning cloths, jewelry, working with marble, etc.
- Rastogiishan00AwesomeIt was an amazing experience me and my friends enjoys alot. Thanks a lot for offering this tour it was cheap compare to others out there.
- 958jerind00North India TourGreat trip, thoroughly enjoyed it. Wonderful stays and tour guides. Well planned itinerary, felt like we did not waste any minute.
- natalytorrejon9100Wonderful experienceI had a great time during this tour! I was traveling solo and I really felt safe during the whole trip. The tour guides in each location were great with historical details and also they took wonderful pictures. My guide in Agra (Anil) was amazing! My driver Akhter Ali picked me up always on time, the car was very comfortable with wifi which made things much easier. Highly recommend!
- Tumatauenga9600A must do experienceThe whole experience is just so wonderful, your guides were brilliant. Really knowledgeable, had answers for all of my questions and more, the sights were breathtaking, unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. The driver was the best, would let me nap in the back seat as we drove between cities. All in all, one of the best experiences I’ve ever had, for staff and locations 😁
- LachlanDodd00Amazing Golden Triangle TripThe tour was amazing with a well planned out itinerary and hassle free transfers. Our tour guide Rani Boby and in Jaipur Ranvisjay all were very professional and took great photos for us we had amazing time visiting all three busy cities of india without much hassle really thanks to this tour. Our driver Akhter kept his car so clean all the time and was always on time. Another special thanks to the tour manager who helped us to really customize the tour to what we want. I would recommend this to anyone ho goes to india and wants to see the best part of country .highly recommended
- LynneGonski00Excellent Golden Tour with Leopard SafariI enjoyed this company. As a female solo traveller I always felt safe and comfortable. Hotels were great and the guides were friendly and accommodating. I was most impressed with the Delhi Rani,Agra Boby and Jaipur guide Ranvijay who reallly went above and beyond to ensure I had the best experience.Enjoyed our time at the Jhalana Leopard Safari Park exploring the various flora and fauna and the breathtaking site of the leopard. Indeed a thrilling experience.
- hosseinakbarialiaba00Excellent Ranthambore Golden Tour TourWe enjoyed the whole tour five day tailor-made for us by Indian Golden Triangle Tour. Everything was perfect from the beginning to end. Prompt Whatsapp communications by Arun to make the itinerary suit to our interest. Only had changes made from original plan at Ranthambore resort booking. Thanks again to Arun for doing a good job to reserve extra rooms for my guests at Ranthambore. Driver Akhtar has given us good support. He was there at airport to receive us. He was always on time to pick us from Hotel. Safe driving by Akhtar. Hotels Radisson Blu at Delhi & Jaipur, Marriott at Agra and Ranthambore Heritage Haveli at Ranthambore were good and as per our expectation. I Indian Golden Triangle Tour for the great service they provided to us and highly recommend them to all. Thank you Indian Golden Triangle Tour and all his Team.
- jasminaC4870BP00‘Tailor Made’ 8 Day Tour Package: Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore, Jaipur and UdaipurThe Tour Package was just perfect for our family of four (myself, my husband and daughter and son - both young adults). The service we received by the Tour Operator and team was impeccable. We could not have asked for a better experience of our first visit to India. Our itinerary was planned in such a way that it maximised the time we spent sight seeing but it felt very easy going at the same time. We arrived at each destination as per planned and arrangements for the Tour Guides and entrance tickets were made accordingly. The Tour Guides were all very knowledgeable of the history of the sights very friendly and we went away understanding where we had visited. We felt in safe hands with Akhtar Ali (Our personal Chauffeur) throughout our tour and he was always so punctual, very friendly and gave us great advice e.g. where to eat. especially as we had halal dietary requirements. I would say our trip was a success due to all the team work and organisational skills of Akhtar Ali. The MPV 7 - Toyota Crysta was perfect for our family and for carrying our luggage. It was always kept clean and a lovely touch was a hamper of snacks, antibacterial wipes and bottles of mineral water made available and replenished daily. The hotel arrangements thoroughout our tour were all 4* standard as per our request and some even exceeded our expectations. We couldn’t have asked for more during our tour and all credit goes to the Tour Operator and the team involved. Thanks to the team we have left with beautiful memories we will cherish.
- loisr882300Excellent Golden Tour ExperienceIt was a pleasant experience with Indian Golden Triangle Tour. We had taken a Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi to Agra & Jaipur. The journey was good, and the driver also very well behaved along with good gestures. Definitely i would recommend this travel to others and my family friends. Good job guys.
- farwa0100wonderful tripIts being a wonderful experience at this trip i will appreciate there work and the way they serve us with best service .
- maria_fernandes0100Excellent Golden Triangle TourAmazing Experience with tour and tour service ,Everything was well maintained. I would recommend to my colleague and friends .
Buy it with
Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive provided by Indian Golden Triangle Tour
Product Overview: Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car with All Inclusive
Number of Photos