Destination to Visit :- Agra. • Duration and Starting Time:- Start from Delhi at 0630 Hrs. 1 Day Agra Trip • Pickup Point :- Airport / Hotel Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida • Attraction :- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, It Mad ud-Daulah, • End of The Trip :- Back to Airport / Hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida. Agra is the most popular destination of India. This tour for people those coming in Delhi for short time and wanted to visit Taj Mahal. Start from Delhi in morning and evening back to Delhi. Agra is house of three UNESCO’s world heritage site. It’s a must visit tourist destination. you will visit Taj Mahal, Agra fort, It Mad -ud Daulah and explore some local arts and handicrafts. • Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort • These private vehicles can accommodate up to 5 passengers. 1-2 passengers in Small Car like Toyota Etios or Swift Dzire and 3-5 passengers in Toyota Innova Car.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transport for full day city tour of Agra along with railway station transfers
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Delhi
- Local guide
- Entrances of the monuments
- Mineral water in the car
- Buffet Lunch at local restaurant in Agra
- Battery van Ride at Taj Mahal
- Assistance on Arrival and Departure in Agra at Train Station
- Return train ticket in from Delhi to Agra and Agra to Delhi in Gatiman express in chair car
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Gratitude (Tip to the Driver, guide and Rep)
- Any thing which is not mentioned above in an inclusion
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up guests from every hotel in Delhi, Noida, Faridabad, Gurugram. We pick guests from airport and railway station in Delhi also.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171220P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every friday
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive?
- Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive price starts from $173.34. Discover and book Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive cancellation policy?
- Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive?
- Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive is hosted by Taj Mahal Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Taj Mahal Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171220P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 4 hours - Admission included06:30 AM Pickup from Delhi Hotel/ Airport. Our driver will pick up you from your place and he will straight drive to Delhi train station to catch the train for Agra at 0800 Am (Gatiman Express ) 0950 Am – Arrival in Agra. Our driver will meet you at station with paging board and after arrival he will take you straight to Taj Mahal. 10:00 AM Visit at Taj Mahal Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of her wife mumtaz mahal. A beautiful building to visit explore for 02 hours long with tour guide and deep history of the monument. 12:30 PM Buffet Lunch at local restaurant in Agra 01:30 PM Agra Fort Agra Fort will be the next milestone. This gargantuan fort is built by Emperor Akbar, this is made up of red sandstones at one of either side of River Yamuna. 02:30 PM Itmad Ud-Daulah Baby Taj is the tomb of Etmad-Ud-Daula (father-in-law of Jahangir), commissioned by Nur Jahan (wife of Jahangir). 05:00 PM Back to Agra station to catch the same train for Delhi. The Train depart from Agra at 05 :45 Pm . 07:30 Pm Arrival in Delhi. Our Driver will meet you at train station in Delhi and he will drop you at your respective hotel or airport.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Taj Mahal Day Tour
New Delhi, India
Joined in July 2019
#276 of 893 Transportation in New Delhi
- mohammedmusaabumair00Ooty and KodaikanalExcellent trip to Ooty and Kodaikanal organised by Mr. Dilip. Everything was extremely good and extraordinary from the beginning to end of the trip. ******👍👌👌👌
- Juhi121200Agra memoriesThe trip was amazing organised by Impressive holidays. The tour escort provided by them is very good he explained so well, took us at a nice place for lunch. Its a great company to book your packages, as they personally take care of their clients.
- ChristianK196700The best of all !From start to finish, Dilip, the boss of the agency was great. Helpful, dedicated, friendly, available especially .... I have even received a birthday present as they pay attention to you. Wonderfull FLOWERS ware waiting for me when I arrived in Udaipur. It really is an agency that I will advise 300%. Ashok, our regular driver is an excellent driver, very considerate and very friendly especially. He is discreet, elegant and extremely polite. The car was cleaned every day with always available: bottles of fresh water, chocolates and chips in free service. The slightest detail has been reflected as the service is impeccable. Since our arrival, everything has rolled like clockwork. Driver always on time, guides well chosen, no surprise, they make with you the program of the day. I will never forget this wonderful invitation to an Indian wedding where I met wonderful people .... they even gave me a beautiful sari! I will never forget Ajay, behind the car (private joke) Choosing DILIP means making your trip to India a success! We will never forget this magical trip to a beautiful country! India has offered us the novel and the improbable. Thanks to Dilip for his great service, thanks to the family of Dilip who is welcoming, thank you to his team who is remarkable, and thank you to Ashok, our wonderful driver. DILIP is now become our friend . We are waiting for him in Belgium
- BhuvneshS4400A delighted experience .We have booked them for our day trip to Agra from Delhi , the response from their representative was fairly prompt & he has explained about the itinerary very well & It has helped us to took some useful things for our young kids, As we took a train from Delhi they have received us at the Agra cantt Railway station and took us to an hotel for being fresh n up , though due to hot summer travelling in northern India is not always goes well but our tour operators managed so amicably that We did not had any problem visiting these marvelous monuments in summer. All places in itinerary were covered and we had plenty of time to be there and enjoy our time at the end we still had time to go to a wonderful Indian cuisine restaurant and enjoyed delicious food there, A 10/10 for our tour operators. Great service guys , keep it up All the best :)
- chareer201700Great for WesternersGreat communication, Dilip saw to our every need. Our guide moved us quickly through long lines so we could experience the entire site. We were able to get amazing photo and memories that will last a life time. Tour arranged for lunch at beautiful restaurant with traditional India and western food to chose from. This was an incredible tour and hope to bring our adult children back again soon.
- nob5500Delhi Agra Tour.. ExcellentIt was a really good tour. We booked directly with Dilip and had our own mini van.. Guide and driver for 5 days.. He contacted thru whatsapp and arranged all in professional way. Driver Ajay also nice guy and flexible to chage program according to our timing and others. I never felt rushed or bored. I will certainly use thier service again and refer to others
- Varuny2v00Great and very well Organized tripWe had some friends coming from out of India and wanted to Visit Agra fora very short trip due to their very tight schedule, Initially we thought that it will be very hectic and unorganized trip, however one of my friends recommended me to contact Mr Dilip and I was very surprised that our discussions on the trip turned out to be much better and excellent than what I would have imagined. Mr Dilip's planned our trip to perfection and even planned very well for our meals and the shopping plans which we wanted but were hesitant to do it. The Taj Mahal experience was great and very satisfying as we did not rush into things which we were afraid of initially. The minute details and experience of handling people wanted to come on such shirt trips have made Mr Dilip a pro in this area. I would strongly recommend Mr Dilip for anyone who is planning for a Visit to Agra and Taj. Thanks Again for the great trip.
- ameer_ali_hyd00Amazing tripWe would like to thank Mr. Dilip to have planned our Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan 10 day holiday trip with great selection of hotels and meticulously planning our daily schedule to see the tourist attractions as well the hidden areas at each place where we would not discover by the local knowledge. He looked after us very well during the entire trip and ensured that we had no issues. Also credit goes to Mr. Ajay (Driver) who was always ontime, knowledge of best restaurants/shopping areas and great music selection. We would like to thank him for making our holidays memorable and highly recommend others
- 335mom00Relaxing holidayWhat a wonderful place to see all arranged by Dilip, the extraordinary person who runs his tour business with passion and attention to detail, no wish is beyond this agency, that the traveller is in paradise. A huge thank you for looking after us.
Buy it with
Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive provided by Taj Mahal Day Tour
Product Overview: Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train All Inclusive
Number of Photos