This Ranthambore tour package gives you an opportunity to explore some of India’s greatest cities in 4-day tour. By visiting Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore National Park, and Agra. This is a complete package of your dream holiday which includes magnificent Sunrise view of Taj Mahal, you will be on intensive Tiger tracking to see these majestic predators walking and along with it exploring the varieties of Delhi City. If we talk about it in more details then this Package includes India’s crown jewel the Taj Mahal, Agra fort, Jungle Safaris at the Tiger Sanctuary in Ranthambore, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, private tours in all cities and a worry-free trip with accommodation, transportation, and daily breakfast and lunch will be taken care of. Enjoy your 4 days trip to Agra, Jaipur and Ranthambore Tour from Delhi in your private vehicle with Professional Guide and Driver.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- 3 nights accommodation in 4 Star Hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Buffet lunch
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Jungle safaris at the Ranthambhore National Park
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tips to Drivers, Guides, at restaurants etc
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer to pick up our travelers from anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P79
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Ranthambore National Park remains closed from 01 July to 30 Sept (3 Month) every year.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depends upon the time of day and traffic conditions in the city.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour?
- Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour price starts from $858.00. Discover and book Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour cancellation policy?
- Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour?
- Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour is hosted by Padma Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Padma Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P79
Reserve your spot
Ranthambore National Park
City Palace of Jaipur,
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in June 2018
#70 of 1,994 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- sadeb23000Organized and Fun Taj MahalWe had lots of safe fun. Driver Dinesh was on time, tour guide Subhash was very knowledgeable about taj mahal and had photographer for us. He also able to take us to a shop to get sarees and wedding outfits (artisan thread work). Pro tip- leave as early as possible. Overall great experience
- Climber1956392061600Taj Trip ReviewThe tour of the Taj was a fantastic addition to our wedding trip. It added the cultural elements we needed to make the trip feel complete. Our driver Dinesh and guide Subhash, took care of our group as friends would. We had some specific items we needed ahead of the wedding and they came though with excellent local recommendations.
- NorthStar2418660027400Our guide was so so niceOur guide was so nice. He has so many information. If I come to India again, I will call him again absolutly. And I will suggestion my friends. He told Taj Mahal’s history. That was amazing. You must go there.
- Getaway5854766835200Professional, friendly and knowledgeable guide!Subhash was a great tour guide. We could understand his English. He was friendly and knowledgeable and also helped prepare us for our visit to the Taj Mahal. He was very professional too.
- 987g_rkane00Great day in Tac MahalGood guide. Tac mahal was beautiful our guide was Subhash was awesome. His English was perfect. Great experience. Mr Denish was our driver. He took us very well
- EmreY82400Beautiful awesome Taj MahalSo Taj mahal incredible. After that Mr. Subhash he was our guide in there. He explained everthing very well. His English was awesome. Great experince for us. Our Driver was also very exprience.
- Traveler2597428443800PerfectOur guıde sıbhas was ıncredıble for accopained us. We have just gone for taj mahal and we have really enjoyed
- krishnakantp202300It was simply fantastic,mind blowing Heritage walk with a legendary guide Mr.Chinmay Dixit.USAIPUR,Rajasthan,India—World heritage + smart city of India + city of lakes & palaces + my home town. We had a heritage walk after a long long time and shocked seeing the heritage beauty started from Bhattiyani chohatta to Jagdish temple. The legend Heritage walk specialist Mr.Chinmay Dixit explained the walk with its spiritualism, Mythology, History & the Richness of Mewadi culture. He explains the minute details of the monuments, the local streets, the people live here when I asked him. He knows accurate history of Mewar which was never ever conquered by neither Mughals nor Britishers. The route :- Bhattiyani chohatta, Jagdish temple, City palace area, Naav ghat, Lal ghat, Ghanghor ghat, Gadiya devara, Naani gali. It was very refreshing and full of enthusiasm. Thanks Mr. Chinmay Dixit. Must recommended 👍🏻 Krishna Kant Pandya (Bollywood & TV Director & writer)
- paulrM547AP00Great Agra tour guideSubhash is really informative and knowledgeable. His English is excellent and he was upbeat throughout. Highly recommended.
- Q5388LZoliverm00Incredible Taj Mahal and SOS elephant sanctuaryAn amazing day spent visiting Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and the SOS elephant sanctuary, a superb guide who clearly loves what he does. Subhash and driver Amuj
- Quest69645800Same day tour to Taj Mahal with SOS wildlife Elephant SanctuaryNamaste! Had a truly amazing Taj Mahal, Agra, and SOS Wildlife Sanctuary trip planned and coordinated by my guide Subhash Sharma. Picked up at 0230 by the super energetic and kind driver Sanju. It was a day filled of culture, learning a wealth of new things about India and its history and fully appreciating the beauty of India. I highly recommend to all future guests.
- winstinaw202300Great timeSanju Pandit The driver was amazing the whole time. Sanju was very nice and had snacks and water other things you would need on a long day tour. Subhash Sharma the tour guide was excellent got us our VIP entry bypassing the lines. Very smooth service explained the history very clearly.
- Chris E00Amazing!David (Raj) was an incredible tour guide with an in depth knowledge of the Taj Mahal. He also helped me through the process of getting onto The Taj Mahal. I loved every minute of my experience.
- Discover82020500Good experience ofvisit to varanasiBoarded from Delhi to varanasi. Very good hospitality by catering staff . Trip at varanasi was also excellent as all places to visit as planned were done. Like kashi vishvanath temple, Kal bharat, ganga Aarti, vindhyavasini temple mirzapur etc. But lot of dust on roads and visit by auto is to be done due to heavy traffic on roads . Bit for once excellent .
- satyadasis00Subash is an amazing guide- Taj Mahal ExperienceAn amazing experience! Subash was beyond exceptional + so kind! He made the experience more than I would have ever expected. He also took his time with us too to truly enjoy every moment. Highly recommend him for any day or multi day excursion.
Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour provided by Padma Holidays
Product Overview: Ranthambore Jungle safari with Golden Triangle tour
Number of Photos