On The Tiger's Trail: Delhi to Ranthambhore 1 Night trip with 2 Jeep Safaris
By Trinetra Tours
The proposed tour in a short duration enables the traveler experience the best of the fabled Ranthambhore National Park. The latter is the best in terms of wildlife viewing and photography. The sightings are more predictable. This is because we do not have abundant water holes in the reserve. Hence, the bigger game are never too far away from the water holes which are predictable. Even if the Tiger makes a kill it tends to drag it near the waterhole. The Tiger is a very bad hunter, and, if it makes a kill, it better guard it. If it has to guard the kill it must be close to the waters, else, someone would grab his kill whilst he visits the local pub !
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Shared jeep safaris at Ranthambhore
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of a trained Naturalist during the Jungle Safaris
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick ups available from private residences and guest houses
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43986P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is On The Tiger's Trail: Delhi to Ranthambhore 1 Night trip with 2 Jeep Safaris?
- On The Tiger's Trail: Delhi to Ranthambhore 1 Night trip with 2 Jeep Safaris price starts from $394.00. Discover and book On The Tiger's Trail: Delhi to Ranthambhore 1 Night trip with 2 Jeep Safaris on Tripadvisor
- What is the On The Tiger's Trail: Delhi to Ranthambhore 1 Night trip with 2 Jeep Safaris cancellation policy?
- On The Tiger's Trail: Delhi to Ranthambhore 1 Night trip with 2 Jeep Safaris cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book On The Tiger's Trail: Delhi to Ranthambhore 1 Night trip with 2 Jeep Safaris on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides On The Tiger's Trail: Delhi to Ranthambhore 1 Night trip with 2 Jeep Safaris?
- On The Tiger's Trail: Delhi to Ranthambhore 1 Night trip with 2 Jeep Safaris is hosted by Trinetra Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trinetra Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book On The Tiger's Trail: Delhi to Ranthambhore 1 Night trip with 2 Jeep Safaris on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43986P6
Drive from Delhi to Ranthambhore...
Morning Jungle Safari in a...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great partner for your travel needs in India
Once the itinerary is set you don’t have to think about anything else. Tapas and his team will take care of everyth…
Best travel agency in India
Traveling is one of the best ways to gain knowledge and experience, and I’ve been lucky enough to have several grea…
Trinetra Tours: making all your dreams of a holiday in India come true
I first made contact with Trinetra Tours in 2020 when I was hoping to visit India. But the pandemic forced me to ca…
A day in Jaipur
I was warmly welcomed by Sher Singh , he knew my name and I felt welcomed and with such a friendly atmosphere I ha…
Atithi Devo Bhava: The guest is like a God
I have spent one month in India with my father working at a University close to New Delhi, and every weekend we hav…
The most amazing trip to India and a Nepal
There are no words to describe how excellent this agency is, since the first message they answered, the thorough pr…
Family trip to Kashmir from Delhi
We , a group of NRI’s had a superbly organized holiday to Kashmir this year and the trip surpassed all our expectat…
Life Changing Tour!
It has been months since my tour with Trinetra; however, I am still in awe with the customer service, attention to …
Stress free experience traveling through India
What a wonderful experience! Our family of 4 travels to India frequently to see our extended family. Usually, we …
We have been recommended Trinetra Tours by one of my friends who said that he heard rave reviews from his friends w…
Best experience ever
Sandeep and trinetra tours are the best, 100% recommended!! Everything was perfectly arranged and amazing treatment…
Taj Mahal amazing experience
Fantastic experience during my trip to Delhi and Agra. Day and half started visiting Akshardham , India Gate in Del…
A wonderful introduction to India
Although impossible to grasp the rich culture and long history in a short trip, we had the pleasure of being whiske…
Trinetra Tours is an amazing tour company.
Earlier this year we toured northern India for a month. We arrived in Delhi, traveled throughout Rajasthan, Mumbai,…
30 Day adventure!
This is our third adventure with Trinetra. Each trip lasted 30 days and was beautifully choreographed to perfection…