Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the sights of Old and New Delhi with your own private guide on a full-day tour. Travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle to UNESCO World Heritage sites including Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and Humayun's Tomb. You'll also go to other attractions like Raj Ghat—a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, India Gate, Parliament House, and Chandni Chowk; and temples such as the lavish Akshardham and Lotus temples. Includes entrance fees, and round-trip transfers from your Delhi hotel, airport or train station.
- You'll start atTravel India One DayOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Red FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Chandni ChowkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Raj GhatStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5India GateStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Humayun's TombStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Lotus TempleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 8Qutub MinarStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atTravel India One Day15/16, General Market, Ram Dwara Road, Main Bazar Rd, Multani Dhanda, Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110055, IndiaGet picked up from anywhere in Delhi. 30 minutes to arrive the first place.See address & details
Travel India One Day, 15/16, General Market, Ram Dwara Road, Main Bazar Rd, Multani Dhanda, Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110055, India
Returns to original departure point
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with driver
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Pick up and drop off to anywhere in Delhi (airport or hotel)
- Entrance fee of the monuments (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
- Entry Fee: Red Fort
- Entry Fee: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry Fee: Humayuns Tomb
- Entry Fee: Qutub Minar
- Entry Fee: Swaminarayan Akshardham
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Note that Akshardham Temple, Gandhi Smriti are closed on Monday, however some other sites will be incorporated in the tour on Monday. Like Birla Temple and Iskcon Temple.
- A pick-up and drop off at the airport is available on request. Flight details must be provided at the time of booking
- Kindly wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
From the beginning this company has been great. Raj was super nice and really helped us plan our trip. Our driver picked us up right from our hotel in Jaipur and took us to to the Taj Mahal. We stopped a few times along the way which was nice and relaxing. Babloo Singh , our…
Date of experience: March 2020
Is very good nice trip Mr. Yakoob he also really nice person you give me the driver Mr. Denise he give me very good service company and dtivet and they were very good parasun always thank you Mr. Yakoob
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Great services and assistance in arranging good quality accommodation as well as assistance in organizing travel. Thank you very much for professional help and great offers ... We will recommend :) Regards
Date of experience: February 2020
I had not been to Delhi before and this was a great one day tour to see major sites. Rahul, my guide, was very helpful and patient in accomodating my needs and ensuring he tailored the tour accordingly. I paid for my own entry fee at each site (total approx 2100 Rs) but Rahul…
Raj was super helpful in organizing this day trip for us. He quoted the price for us before we left for the day so we knew exactly what to expect. We got great history of different places in Delhi during the tour and they were flexible for what we also wanted to see and do. …
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Travel India One Day
It’s my first trip after the lockdown and this time I decided to have plan travel as I was travelling with my famil…
One Day Tour in Delhi
I strongly recommended Sanjay as your guide: very polite, nice tips and good driver! We visited a lot of touristic …
20 day trip, Rajasthan golden triangle and Varanasi
Do a tour with a driver or rather do it all on your own? That’s a question many people are confronted with when the…
Mr. Bhupinder was an excellent guide for me along the trip... unfortunately the trip had to be cut short due to the…
Best decision ever - very excellent tour
We did this tour for 11 days and could see a lot of stuff in the north of India. We are young adults and we got the…
Best decision ever!!! Trust the people at Backpackers Heaven.
My wife and I recently stayed at Backpackers Heaven the last half of our trip and it was literally heaven on earth.…
7days travel to Agra, Jaipur and Pushkar
Our tour took in total 7 days.. In this time we have been to Agra (Taj Mahal), Jaipur, Pushkar and back to Dehli. W…
Abdul and Sanjay made travelling India a breeze
When I first got to Delhi I was so overwhelmed I nearly got back on the plane to the UK, I decided to brave it and …
Amazing Private Tour!!!
We arrived in New Delhi with a vague idea with what we were going to do, but thanks to Zahide and the team, they se…
Rajasthan with Neeraj
I arrived with my friends at the Yes Boss Hotel with no plans and Sunny from staff helped us a lot. He arranged a c…
Backpackers Heaven Hostel
and my husband stayed here for 3 nights and it was the best decision we made! The people here are awesome, they hel…
Excellent example of people you want to meet during your travels
Left my sense of caution at the indian immigration upon arriving at new delhi, soon found myself scammed out of alo…
The Rajasthan friends tour
These last 15 days where the most amazing of my life and mostly because of Neeraj, our driver, tour guide, but most…
Great 4 day trip Delhi-Agra-Jaipur
Just finished a quick 4 day trip with Bhupinder and we've nothing but kind words to say. We were picked up on time …
Sunder the BEST driver
Hi, we are Dani, Alba, Juan and Mabel. We have been traveling for 15 days in Rajastan with a magnificent driver and…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,220 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 502 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 947 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,864 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Old and New Delhi City Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Private Old and New Delhi City Tour?
How much is Private Old and New Delhi City Tour?
Private Old and New Delhi City Tour price starts from $17.00. Discover and book Private Old and New Delhi City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Old and New Delhi City Tour cancellation policy?
Private Old and New Delhi City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Old and New Delhi City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Old and New Delhi City Tour?
Private Old and New Delhi City Tour is hosted by Travel India One Day. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel India One Day on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Old and New Delhi City Tour on Tripadvisor