Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India's three most popular destinations - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur - as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region. Experience the history of massive forts, the opulence and splendour of Rajasthan's palaces, the bustle and buzz of markets and bazaars, and the traditions of a heritage homestay. Travel through a land full of contrasts on this compact India tour, jam-packed with unforgettable highlights with All Inclusive like breakfast,monuments fees and dinner.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- 3 Nights Accommodation in 3,4 and 5 Star Hotels as per your choose.
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Gratuities For Guide & Driver (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway station/Or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Delhi, India Hotel or Airport
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59480P40
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking.
- In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
- How much is From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive?
- From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive price starts from $499.00. Discover and book From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
- What is the From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive cancellation policy?
- From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive?
- From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive is hosted by Agra Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agra Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59480P40
Reserve your spot
Delhi - Agra
Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Jaipur - Delhi
About the operator
Joined in April 2014
#146 of 646 Tours & Activities in Agra
- NorthStar1450246263500Golden Triangle tourOur guide was a very professional colleague. He shared all useful information with our team in a professional way. Unfortunately, in the chaotic circumstances, it was not always possible to find common ground with our group. We felt that our guide had paid a little more attention with the obligatory visits to the jewellery workshops. Sometimes we had the feeling that he was pushing it a bit too far. We are aware that he is profiting handsomely from the products sold in the workshops and shops, but our group was basically going on this Golden Triangle tour after a 12-day climb, and we did not want to spend our money on any jewellery. Unfortunately, we wasted a lot of time on our programme. Despite this, we had a great time and I can say that the whole programme was extremely well put together. Professional teamwork in the background! I can highly recommend this great tour company!
- jweaver36100Excellent overview of the city with lots of information.The tour guide provided lots of information on the history, architecture and styles of the places we visited. He provided a good insight into why the places were constructed as they were. I asked many questions and he was excellent with the answers. He spoke very good English so there was no problem understanding him. I thoroughly enjoyed the day and learning about Delhi.
- Voyage1205019763000Great golden triangle tourPerfect way to experience the three cities. The driver and tour guides were really kind and shared a lot of knowledge!
- Dimit7700Trip to AgraAll were amazing) transfer, excursions in Delhi and Agra and Taj Mahal, guide. All as we wanted ) thank you very much
- Meenesh P003 Day Golden Triangle TourGreat value and service, complete hassle free experience. Our booking agent Arun collected details of our trip and created the perfect trip itinary. We had one driver Umesh for the 3 days, the vehicle was an SUV with full Air Con. Day 1 Delhi tour guide Sadanad showed us around the Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid and the Baha’i Temple. Day 2 Agra tour guide Adresh showed us around the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort Day 3 Jaipur tour guide Ranvijay showed us the Amer Fort, Jawa Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Maharaja’s City Palace and the Jantar Mantar. On each day there was a shopping opportunity, no obligation to buy and specific to tourists. We were taken to a good restaurant each day. All the guides were exceptional, all held India tour guide licenses, their knowledge of the attractions was encyclopaedic! They all showed a true passion for their work. Thanks for an unforgettable holiday experience.
- Lindalovesadventure00Whirlwind, fascinating tour of the Golden Triangle.Thank you Mr. Arun for organizing a very memorable tour and for your kind, personal gesture on our anniversary. Our driver Ali was terrific. He drove us through many precarious situations and always delivered us safely and in a timely fashion…His car was immaculate, comfortable and well maintained. Ali taught us so much about India… his knowledge was just as valuable as his driving prowess‼️ And we enjoyed laughing and joking with him on the long drives🤣 We had exceptional guides at each site‼️Each of whom have made a lasting impression about the history of the Golden Triangle. Thank you Ranu, Liman, and RV for your kindness and the education you provided for us‼️ All in all we highly recommend the services of Agra tours and their thoughtful professional employees… We will remember this experience forever ‼️ Namaste 🙏 Linda and Darrel
- LachlanDodd00A Wonderful Golden Tour ExperienceDefinitely Agra Trip it is the best option book tour and know the most important places in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The experience is excellent with the service of the air-conditioned Car and drinks on all routes, the driver's disposition and desire to help is unique. The guides are locals from each city and speak perfect English and some even Spanish and they teach you more things and places than any guide teaches you. I recommend 100% this tour.
- Discover58776100Amazing time in Great IndiaAgra Taj Visit is an incredible tour agency. Driver and tour guides are knowledgeable, friendly and amazing. I traveled alone and felt safe every second of the day. My driver and guides made sure of it. You are able to see many sites worth the price of the package. I would definitely recommend this trip and agency to anyone.
- Gravit500Most memorable Tour"Agra Trip arranged a tour of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur for us and tailored it to our specific needs and interests. Our guide, Boby, was interesting and knowledgeable. The car, driver, and hotels were all excellent. Highly recommended."
- Amitmj500Awesome TourThe trip we had was fun! Early in the morning, we get picked-up from the meeting-points with all the co-traveler...The Taj Mahal was incredible...we even visited the red fort, the next morning we had a nice-excursion to Fatehpur Sikri...Our tour guide was well-behaved shared amazing experiences about the place...The 1-nights stay was awesome and the foods too are great here...
- Devilmj500Best Ranthambore Safari TourOur Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore. We enjoyed the whole tour five day tailor-made for us by Agra Trip. Everything was perfect from the beginning to end. Prompt Whatsapp communications by Rajesh to make the itinerary suit to our interest. Only had changes made from original plan at Ranthambore resort booking. Thanks again to Rajesh for doing a good job to reserve extra rooms for my guests at Ranthambore. Driver Akhtar has given us good support. He was there at airport to receive us. He was always on time to pick us from Hotel. Safe driving by Akhtar. Hotels Radisson Blu at Delhi & Jaipur, Marriott at Agra and Pugmark Resort at Ranthambore were good and as per our expectation. I Agra Trip for the great service they provided to us and highly recommend them to all. Thank you Agra Trip and all his Team.
- sagarr231200Excellent trip By Agra TripIt was a Fantastic Experience with Agra Trip .They pick me up from the Delhi Airport and cover the distance by car . They Provide me best Tour guide that we have had in India, he know 3 different languages , I highly recommend Agra Trip. It was an unforgettable trip & moment.
- Kbbb55500A perfect holiday to remember with Agra Trip , Great experience and customized tourFrom beginning to until the end, my tour experience with Agra Trip was perfect. Rajesh, the owner of the company, was very helpful in putting together a suitable and interesting itinerary. Communication was easy. I was picked up in Delhi and - for the first time in India - felt totally safe while riding in a car. All local guides were professional and kind and caring and Rajesh personally showed me Agra. It is probably not exaggerated to say that he is a very distinguished and knowledgeable person and I felt very lucky to have him as a guide. Payment was also easy (credit card online). I definitely will return and will choose Agra Trip again to discover more of Incredible India!
- P448WYgeorgeb00Day from Hell changed to Day of HappinessSo what started off as frustrating because of the hotel accommodations turned positive once Arun Singh, Manager, Pankaj, driver, and Ranvijay, tour guide, stepped in! My tour guide gave me the option of 3 additional hotels to choose from. His first choice was fantastic and I got to stay at a hotel downtown with a historical aspect. In addition, he toke me to his home and allowed me to experience the Festival of Colors with his neighbors. I got a chance to meet his family and neighbors and the day was salvaged. My 4th day was incredible visiting the sites and returning to Delhi. My driver, Pankaj, can navigate any kind of traffic! He never had a problem getting me where I needed to be safely.
- DeepakB96000Fantastic 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Agra Trip👌👍I recently visited India Golden Triangle with Agra Trip. The tour was fantastic, and I would highly recommend Rajesh and his team. We decided to see Delhi, Agra and Jaipur on a tour so we could maximize our time in each place, and ensure we did not have to worry about transportation or miss out on any of the 'must do's' in each location. The tour was really value for money as well, which great accommodation organised for us along the way. Our drivers, Akhater were sensational. We enjoyed travelling long distances with Akhter and talking to him about life in India. Our guides in each destination were terrific, and so knowledgeable about India's rich history and the destinations we visited. Boby in Agra was great fun, and made sure we got great photos at the Taj Mahal. The information and communication provided by Rajesh in the lead up and during the tour was excellent, always replying very promptly and ensuring we had a tour that suited us. We really enjoyed the homestay experience arrange by Ranvijay in Jaipur, which was not initially part of the plan but I am so glad we got to do this! I would recommend a home stay for anyone visiting India, as a way to learn more about life in India, and to meet great people. I cannot wait to return to India one day, and I highly recommend employing the services of the Agra Trip!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2019 • Couples
We did a 3 nights/ 4 days tour around the golden triangle (Delhi/Agra/Jaipur) with Agra Trip and the experience was awesome. Everything went according to the schedule previously concerted, the clean hotels were very comfortable and the tour guide Ram and driver Akhtar Ali was very knowledgeable and friendly professional, kind reliable driver. 100% recommended!
Written October 11, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Sir, Thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy to know that you are happy with my company's tour arrangements and services . Thanks & Regards Agra Trip Team
Written October 12, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive provided by Agra Trip
Product Overview: From Delhi : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour With All Inclusive
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos