Incredible India tour
By Padma Holidays
This Golden Triangle tour package gives you an opportunity to explore some of India’s greatest cities in the 5-day tour by visiting Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra and it is a perfect way of getting an insight into the heritage Indian culture.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Airport/Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Chokhi Dhani show
- Cultural Show in Agra
- English newspaper
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Light and sound show
- Off the beaten path tour in both the cities
- Private tour
- A Professional Linguistic Guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Wi-Fi on board
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Accommodation unless not opted
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer to pick up our all travelers from anywhere in Delhi ncr .
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P149
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Incredible India tour?
- Incredible India tour price starts from $1,327.00. Discover and book Incredible India tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Incredible India tour cancellation policy?
- Incredible India tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Incredible India tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Incredible India tour?
- Incredible India tour is hosted by Padma Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Padma Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Incredible India tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P149
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Choose Subash as your Guide
Subash was so professional, informative, and kind. He made the experience so wonderful. It was essential to have s…
Tour guide Mr Subhash did a fabulous job explaining us the history behind Taj Mahal. He was very detailed explainin…
Great morning to see sunrise at the Taj Mahal with Subash. Had a very nice time hearing about how it was made and t…
Perfectly fit to our requirements
This tour was perfectly fit to our requirements. We didn’t want to spend to much time in Agra and see only Taj and …
It was amazing and i really enjoyed how he explained in Details About the Taj Mahal's rich history and about the King lo
It was the part of the hand work done on the Mable towers and the Red Mable. And the Garden and tomb
Subhash has been a highly capable and considerate guide
His explanations were precise and in-depth. The use of shaded areas for all of the explanations was very appreciate…
My favourite part was discovering the Taj Mahal's beautiful history!
The stone was beautifully illuminated by the light! Our tour guide, Asif, was extremely educated and competent, and…
Turns out to be good option
We had a wonderful guide by the name of Rahul. This tour is expertly conducted. A must-see when visiting Delhi.
We enjoyed a very educational trip to the Taj Mahal
thanks to the guidance of our knowledgable and amiable tour guide Subhash. He was able to respond to any inquiries …
Ashish gave me a wonderful tour and assisted me in shopping for outfits for the ceremony I was going to this weeken…
We reserved this tour as a party of four people, and it was a terrific experience in every way.
On schedule, our driver picks us up at the hotel. The collection from the Agra railway station by our tourist guide…
With friends, i enjoyed this trip
Ashish was our tour guide when my friends and I visited the Taj Mahal. He did a wonderful job, took beautiful pictu…
the Taj is obviously amazing!
Having Raj Kumar and his colleagues look after us made this vacation unforgettable, even if the Taj is amazing! The…
Fantastic tour with Subhash Sharma, a top-notch tour guide. We learn about the Taj Mahal's mystery and about tradit…
we had some fantastic group shots
The tour was a wonderful experience all around. It was quite well-planned. We were picked up from the hotel, driven…