India’s Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Udaipur Tour is renowned throughout the world for a good reason—it's home to the Taj Mahal, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World as well as Udaipur which is the city of lakes. HIGHLIGHTS: *Discover the treasures of India's Golden Triangle on a 6-day tour from Delhi to Udaipur. *Explore stunning forts, palaces, temples, and tombs in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Udaipur with professional Local Tour Guides. *Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort (Red Fort), and Amber Fort, and stunning monuments such as the Lake Palace (Jal Mahal), Jantar Mantar Observatory. *The Tour includes six nights of accommodation in 3/4/5 star hotels, private car, local guides, hotel pickup in Delhi and drop-off in Udaipur. *Transport has Wifi to keep you occupied and feel closer to loved ones. *Tailor your itinerary to include stops of your preference. *You get 24*7 support with us.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- 5 Night Accommodation at 3,4,5 Star Hotel (twin-sharing)
- Bottled drinking water
- Professional tour guides
- Transfers/sightseeing by AC car
- Flight/train tickets
- Monument entrances/Camera fees
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - New Delhi
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Udaipur
- Entry/Admission - Lake Pichola
- Entry/Admission - Maharana Pratap Smarak
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.
- New Delhi, Delhi, India Hotel Delhi/Airport
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Delhi, India Hotel or Airport
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Udaipur, Rajasthan, India we drop you at Udaipur hotel and airport
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137851P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur on Tripadvisor
- How much is 6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur?
- 6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur price starts from $499.00. Discover and book 6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur cancellation policy?
- 6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur?
- 6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur is hosted by Jaipur Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jaipur Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137851P10
Reserve your spot
Delhi - Agra
Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Jaipur - Udaipur
About the operator
Joined in April 2019
#446 of 1,018 Tours & Activities in Jaipur
- kristinev61000Excellent Ranthambore Safari One Day TourGreat tour! We were picked up at our hotel by a very friendly and helpful driver Sajid, who brought us to Ranthambore safely. The safari was great too, even though we didn't see the tiger, we saw lots of other animals and enjoyed the beautiful park. Sajiddrove us safely back to Jaipur and had many tips for the rest of our travels. Would recommend!
- Relax1369282384000wonderful tripI want to thank all the drivers and guides who accompanied me on this beautiful trip, first thank you because they took care of me, they were attentive to everything. Everything went perfect and everything was fulfilled. Thank you for the kindness of the drivers and the patience and dedication that the guides gave me. A big hug, I hope to soon be able to take a new trip with you.
- Explore3932439845000Best experience of Demo👍Awesome place, friendly atmosphere,good behaviour of owner, enjoyed trip,satisfied with services...🤗
- 835bhagirathr00Amazing place in Jaipur for cooking experienceGreat hospitality. Such a delicious food and host is so humble. I would recommend this place to everyone. Thanks
- LachlanDodd00Great tour of JaipurJaipur has been always in my travel bucket list. Recently,I got a chance to visit the beautiful Pink City of Rajasthan. We already booked my tour with Jaipur Trip online to avoid the last-minute hassle. Along with my group of friends, the tour guide Ranvijay and driver Akhter also became my good friends during the journey. The guide helped us in covering every famousattraction of the city, including Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal etc. We enjoyed the rich culture and traditional food as well. It’s a value for money tour.
- hosseinakbarialiaba00Excellent Day Tour RanthamboreI am very lucky and managed to see the tigers but many people we spoke to in ranthambore did not. If you really do want to see the tigers I recommend doing at least 1 days. Organisation was great and the tigress resort is incredible! Overall brilliant experience, would recommend Only nag is we felt sometimes guides/tour operators were stood waiting for tips after service which made us feel LESS obliged to give one The safaris are very bumpy so make sure you’re prepared!
- kristinev61000Excellent One Day Jaipur TourExcellent experience With Jaipur Trip Very nice and clean car in good condition. Driver Akhter was also good , polite, helpful. He provided very good service to us .Overall we had very good experience. Thanks a lot
- sagarr231200ONE DAY OUT :-)The water Palace Jai Mahal is so beautiful set in the middle of Man Sagar Lake, just to sit and view it is mesmerizing. Jaipur Trip (company who provide tour n travel and guide @ very reasonable price) I found it to be very reasonable in rates and Very Helpful. Well done Jaipur Trip - much better shopping experience than usual in Jaipur! I liked the trip so much I bought a good company!!! 10 on 10 to Jaipur Trip
- RichaGabriel56700Nice jaipur tourI find Jaipur Trip by google through this website, wanting to do a little independent sightseeing for the next day. He was immediately friendly, flexible and accommodating. There was no need to follow a scheduled tour and he proposed a reasonable price up front for a day tour. We went to the Amber fort, some quiet extra village sites and ended up in a peaceful Royal gator. He then proposed a special tour of the observatory by Rajnish Guide and I ended at the city museum ~ avoiding all the tourist crowds. He simply loves his job! Thank you for a special, personalised service.
- Ravikmr250700Golden triangleWe did a week long golden triangle tour from Delhi to Agra with my friends we spend 2 night in Agra, The whole week was excellent, we enjoyed the whole experience, our hotel was excellent and had good facilities, we had a room with a view of the Taj Mahal. At the end our experience was fantastic 😃 Thankyou so much for good facilities.
- Karl119700Great daySecond day, we are heading to Jaipur from agra. The driver (irvan) pickup on time in the morning. Our guide really nice, his name is victor. They are really friendly.. All the building really unique. Will come back again next time 😊
- Chloemonster101005 Day Tour in Golden TriangleThis tour is a great way to get lots of busy sightseeing in! It does involve a decent amount of driving time, so bring things to do in the car. We had Avi as our driver, and he did a great job of accommodating us and keeping us safe throughout the tour. The highlights were definitely the safari (we saw two tigers), and seeing the Taj at sunrise.
- Ravikmr250700Amazing trip from Jaipur to Taj MahalIt was very amazing trip with friends,we enjoyed lot did lots of fun.our guid was very cooperative thanx to the team for this wonderful trip.
- PratibhaS23100Delhi to jaipur tourThat was amazing...our guide was so friendly n cooperative...real good person...and visit we enjoyed alot...thanx to the team
6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur provided by Jaipur Trip
Product Overview: 6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur
Number of Photos