If you dont have enough time to spend in india and willing to see the taj mahal and delhi in a very short time, then this tour is ideal for you. In a very short time you will see the best of Delhi and Agra. 1 night in Delhi and 1 night in agra will give an opportunity to experience the country from the dept. This tour combines the mughal and culture of india. Taj mahal and bazars of Delhi will bring temptation in your mind when you visit these sights. In words we can not explain the deepens of the tour. once you come here we assure you will be definately take back a different Experience with you
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Parking Fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- 2 night stay in standard or deluxe category hotel
- water bottle in car
- wifi in car
- shoes cover and electric battery fees of taj mahal
- rikshaw ride in delhi
- arrival and departure assistance
- all type of road taxes and fuel charges
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Fuel surcharge
- monuments entrance ticket
- Tips of guide and driver
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare etc
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monument
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - India Gate
- Entry/Admission - Jama Masjid
- Entry/Admission - Chandni Chowk
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Departure details
- New Delhi, Delhi, India You will be picked up from Delhi Airport, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon, Any hotel in delhi, Railway station. And you will be dropped at the desired location. You can change your dropping location also.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32478P71
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 1 night delhi 1 Night Agra tour Including Taj mahal and Delhi local Sightseeing?
- How much is 1 night delhi 1 Night Agra tour Including Taj mahal and Delhi local Sightseeing?
- 1 night delhi 1 Night Agra tour Including Taj mahal and Delhi local Sightseeing price starts from $142.57. Discover and book 1 night delhi 1 Night Agra tour Including Taj mahal and Delhi local Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1 night delhi 1 Night Agra tour Including Taj mahal and Delhi local Sightseeing cancellation policy?
- 1 night delhi 1 Night Agra tour Including Taj mahal and Delhi local Sightseeing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 night delhi 1 Night Agra tour Including Taj mahal and Delhi local Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1 night delhi 1 Night Agra tour Including Taj mahal and Delhi local Sightseeing?
- 1 night delhi 1 Night Agra tour Including Taj mahal and Delhi local Sightseeing is hosted by Edshil Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Edshil Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 night delhi 1 Night Agra tour Including Taj mahal and Delhi local Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32478P71
Reserve your spot
Arrival in Delhi and local...
Drive to Agra and local...
Taj mahal sunrise visit and Drop...
About the operator
Joined in February 2016
#199 of 661 Tours & Activities in Agra
- sensatherapper00Perfect boat tour to see the Taj MahalAmazing sunrise tour on the lake behind the Taj! Perfect view and great for taking romantic photos!! Can’t recommend it enough!!
- Andrea101500Fantastic tour with Edshil! Thanks EnoshI highly recommend Edshil Travel. We landed in Delhi and Enosh the tour guide arranged everything we needed from the moment we stepped off the plane. Enosh arranged for the driver to meet us at the gate and he drove us directly to Agra. Enosh was able to find us a room at a 5 star hotel which we would not have been able to do on our own. He knows everyone in Agra and this is important because it is not possible to maneuver around the streets without a driver and tour guide. Enosh provided a fantastic tour of the Taj Mahal, the Fort and all the sites that Agra is famous for. Enosh is extremely knowledgeable and explains every detail of Taj Mahal. He is by far the most experienced guide you will get. Such a pleasant and nice person. Thanks again Enosh!
- phays00700Driver Deluxe!Had the best private car transfer from Agra to Delhi under the expert coordination of Enosh who arranged the transfer. Shakir, my driver was the best! We left Agra on “Happy Holy Day” when all Indians have the day off and celebrate by powdering each other with brightly-colored powders. Saw 75 camels with their babies all crossing the road at the same time. Where else can you see that! Just an absolute great ride!
- Nick_dean200Great way to see india Enosh was excellentme and my wife were looking for a tour in india for soo many years this year we have planned and one of our friend recommend Enosh we contacted him and he suggest a golden triangle tour to us which was economical and very comfortable... we enjoyed our tour a lot, enosh arranged everything for us and our driver pritam was excellent helped in taking wonderful places , i must say driving in india is a crazy thing but we felt safe during the driver, all hotel was great we had a lovely stay.. i must recommend Enosh and his team for tours in india.
- Taciturnity00NIBM TajVery nice! Recommended! The tour guide was very knowledgable about historical stories of the place. Appreciate the patience and kindness. Kudos!
- andreaeZ3981DB00Awesome experience!!!The tour was better than I expected, I would recommend it everyone 100%. Lots of information and good vibe, I had a great time and felt like I was walking with an old friend
- Валентина Н00Good guideLoved the tour. Nice guide. I don't speak English very well, but I understand him well. It was interesting. I strongly advise.
- Shayrun N00Great guide who goes the extra mile!Enosh Lall was a superb guide...he was knowledgeable and efficient...being deaf myself did not deter him...he took care to ensure I got the best out of my tour and communicated by the phone...Thank you!
- Passenger54398900Amazing tripWe were shown around the Taj Mahal by Enosh and it was so fantastic. He knew so much about the history and architecture. He was patient with our group and we would highly recommend this group. We’re for sure coming back!
- Ying On J C00Really fun timeWe were introduced to Enosh by our driver and didn't know what to expect, but knew we needed a guide because we were 3 girls in our 20s and none of us local (we are from the States). We were standoffish at first but quickly warmed to Enosh as he was very entertaining and knowledgeable, and was good at letting us know what to expect with each attraction (for example, he would explain that we could take an auto into the site for X amount of rupees, or we could walk and that would take us X minutes, and he negotiated with the auto drivers for us). He took lots of photos for us, waited patiently until we were ready to move onto the next attraction, and would let us have time to ourselves (unsupervised!) which we appreciated. We spent the whole day with him and saw Taj, surrounding mahals, and the red fort. There was a part where he wanted to take us to a store that sold fine jewelry that we weren't particularly interested in (my guess is he probably has a relationship with the owner), but I think a lot of tour guides do this and we expected it and didn't stay there for more than 15 minutes. All in all it was fun and we had a great time. Thanks Enosh and highly recommended.
- Alessio A00Perfect tour in a perfect placeI’ve been to Agra last August and I decided to try this tour to better get into the beauties of this amazing place. It was a perfect choice as Enosh, the guide, is a patient, funny and well prepared guy who gave me the opportunity to enjoy the enchanting beauty of Taj Mahal but also the great Red Fort and other amenities.. I definitely recommend it!
- dearick d00Wonderful experience on hillsAs a traveller, I have been traveling for a long time. Due to my busy schedule I was not getting much time to go out for vecations.my family and My friend had arranged a trip which was organised by Enosh the owner of edshil tours. Enosh gave us lot of suggestion because we wanted to do a quick vecation. We did not wanted to travel much so enosh suggested to go to mussorrie and deharadoon. The choices of hotel was in our budget and was neat and cleaned all thanks to enosh who took great care of us. Our driver ajit was well experienced and drove all the way on hills without any haste.During the tour ashish keep on informing us about the location which we felt like a professional guide is going with us. Everything went well. I recommend everyone who all are planning for a nice vacation consult Enosh for a great and memorable trip
- Keith S00Mussorie a wonderful Delighted tour on hillsIt was an scorching in my hometown so we had decided to go for a vacation in hilly areas. One of my friend had recommended Edshil tours so me and my frined had contacted Enosh who had listened to all our traveling requirement. We wanted the to do the whole tour in budget with luxury, Enosh suggested us to visit Agra and Mussorie. So we had decided to go with Enosh and we did the tour. The Ashish Driver was prompt on time with a Cleaned SUV car. During the tour ashish took great care of us and explained about the city with wonderful commentary. The itinerary was well customized by enosh and selection of hotel was excellent. We took several stops while coming and going to our tour. I must say it requires a big heart to drive on hills during high peek season time. One advise I want to share with all the travelers don’t go on hills during peak season because of the Traffic jam. We got stuck for several hours on road. But all the end we enjoyed a lot. All credits goes to Enosh and Ashish who did a wonderful job for us..
- Marlyn T00Memorable trip to Agra and mussorieMemorable trip to Agra and mussorie It was such blissful holiday with edshil tours. We were planing for a vacation ,one of my friend suggested edshil tours. They had arranged such a beautiful trip for us to Agra to mussorie. It was a economical trip it fitted our budget perfectly. There cab services and other arrangements were sound and available 24*7.All in all it was a unforgettable and a pleasant experience. All thanks to edshil tours .
- Ayse_Z_0100Magical Taj Mahal Experience!!2 days Sunrise and sunset tour of Taj mahal With Boat Ride I specifically booked this tour because it's the only one that offers a boat ride - and Enosh delivered! I got to see the Taj Mahal at sunset on the Yamuna river on a wooden boat it was more like punting. Due to security reasons we couldn't cross over to the other side, nevertheless it was still uber cool! Enosh was very accommodating and always asked if everything was going ok. Enosh also took me around the Red Fort and gave detailed explanations of everything there. As the art of in-lay marble is a thing in Agra, I really wanted to see a workshop of how this was done. Enosh took me to a co-op where a guy explained the different stones and the whole process - I even had a go! Next morning, I was collected early in the morning to go see the Taj Mahal at dawn - the whole experience was AMAZING!! Enosh was fantastic and took care of everything, explained all the history behind the Kings and the building of the Taj Mahal. He even put up with my never ending photography. Definitely recommend Enosh - he made my Taj experience something that I'll definitely remember!
Buy it with
1 night delhi 1 Night Agra tour Including Taj mahal and Delhi local Sightseeing provided by Edshil Tours
Product Overview: 1 night delhi 1 Night Agra tour Including Taj mahal and Delhi local Sightseeing
Number of Photos