A mixture of historical knowledge, spiritual moments, photographic spots, culture exploration, and food tasting. Experience the rich cultural heritage of the capital from the time of Mughals. Take a tour of Old Delhi to witness history and to experience lively streets. Overindulge in the lip-smacking street food of Chandni Chowk.
Duration: 3–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Rickshaw with the driver will be provided to travel in Old Delhi
- Guide or Female Special Guide
- 2 Indian streetfood snacks are included: one salty and one sweet.
- We will take you to the traditional place to have a cup of Indian chai.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry tickets/fees at the monuments
- Items not mentioned in Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If you want us to arrange your pick up, kindly share your preferable location and after that we will provide details like timing and cost.
- Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, Lal Qila, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India We will set a meeting point at one of the gates of Red Fort in Delhi. Travelers will be informed about all the details before the tour.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69443P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people who cannot deal with crowded places
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69443P1
- You'll start atRed FortOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Chandni ChowkStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Red FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Gurudwara Sis Ganj SahibStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Gali Paranthe WaliStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 6Khari BaoliStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in August 2016
#421 of 1,995 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- Antasiage00Solo women travel to India safe with women travel companyI want to thanks wovoyage team for organizing my trip to India really well. Really like the hotel stay they selected for solo women like me in Mumbai, Kerela, Delhi, Agra and Goa. Booked hostel in varanasi i like the lavie property very near to the ghat. Thank you for assisting me in whole trip whenever i needed. Special thanks to Driver Raj, Guide Neha and Saloni for assisting during my whole trip. I would visit again for Rajasthan soon with my family. All the best wovoyage team!
- Womenchef00Family Trip To India, Happy with wovoyage. Team of women are making difference in Travel IndiaReally enjoyed our trip to India by wovoyage. Family with Teenager kids we have to be cautious about making travel decisions specially with daughters. We planned our trip for 20 days starting from Mumbai, kerela, Varanasi, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur we really liked when we got received by super guide in Mumbai with flowers and tikka. Priyanka, is a young girl with great English and knowledge. We Choose to stay in 3 star hotels and in Near jaipur Neemrana fort. We really like Tour to Dharavi which is Very important to do it with a guide as you get to see the nuts and bolts of the area, and not get lost! There is a spot on way through to purchase leather items fro. A shop that is trying to market its own brand. Quality is good, but no pressure whatsoever to buy. Same at the end with the tour shop, they have some recycled items there if you would like to buy something. We bought some shopping bags that started life as saris! A really worth doing this tour and inspiring. The fort experience was amazing and we requested for specially food tours in all cities wovoyage made sure that guides are making us experience best india. My kids love it and i will recommend to solo women travelers also to travel india if they can choose women cabs and guide. Trip was value for money and even we got a gift bag . Travel company like this have concern for travelers experiences india is difficult at some places but wovoyage making sure that we enjoy our trip. Thank you to driver raghav, sujata, raghuveer and guides priyanka, neha , nupur .
- Jessicagrassfield00Safe and well planned trip to India by wovoyage TeamWe were searching for safe travel option in India after lot of research, we booked through wovoyage focusing on women travel. We did trip to Agra, Jaipur, Rishikesh and Varanasi. We asked them for 4 star properties which was very well choosen by there team. Our drivers were good and we experience women driven cab in Jaipur which was fantastic and empowering. They choose vistara airlines for Varanasi and it was comfortable. We loved there continuous assistance over calls and since starting they responded quickly. Already discussed with there team for my next trip to India yoga retreat in Kerala . Thank you Team .
- Travel_99999000000Excellent ExperienceWe traveled through WoVoyage and the experience has been safer, tension free and enjoyable without any hassle of the travel arrangement. Everyone - I would recommend you to try the same.
- Shalu S00Agra trip with wovoyageLast month I visited Agra city with my friends and planned my trip through wovoyage. We had wonderful experience with wovoyage and they managed our all trip from accommodation to food... And now I'm really looking forward to again plan my trip through them!!! Will really recommend wovoyage for planning your trip guysss!!!!
- ENaguib00Go to their group tours only, don't opt for tailored/ individual toursUnfortunately, we didn't have good experience with Wovoyager. I booked 2 tours with them, tailored for me and my friends (Truind) and the second was for only me and my sister. 1- In my first trip to Himachel and Triund Treck, the bad experience was from the Hostel selected for us. The Women Only room had very dirty bed sheets, and when asked for fresh sheets the helper brought even dirtier ones. Other wise the trip was well organised but a bit overpriced. 2- In my second trip to Kerala, we asked for a "budget" package. But this was understood in a wrong way. the agent booked the worst hotels with terrible reviews. I spent so much time seeing other hotels and recommended ones with same price but much better reviews. I ended up doing the research myself and did the job of the agent. Overall, I recommend going with them only for pre-organised group tours. don't ask for tailored tours, because they book in places they haven't seen before, and no representative from the company is there for you, except by phone.
- bronwynr201600Ideal blend of site seeing & downtime.I have just finished touring Rajasthan with my two daughters. We booked through Wovoyage & felt safe & looked after the whole time. We have a great knowledgeable driver & all of our accommodation has been really nice with fabulous food. I doubt that travel agents in my own country would have had the same access to the fabulous budget accommodation that Wovoyage booked for us. Our female guides Monica, etc have been really lovely, with a wealth of local & historical knowledge. Our private tour had the ideal blend of site seeing & down time.
- Shatabd00The Triund Trek... My first trekking experienceI wanted to travel... But my husband was unable to manage leaves and my family was not allowing me to go anywhere alone.. Then Wovoyage happened... A group of female solo travelers.. amazing experience.. I didn't know anyone when we all first met at Majnu Ka Tila... But at the end of the trip... It seemed like we have known each other for ages... Nice arrangements.. comfortable stay... Loads of adventure and memories is what I came back to Delhi with 😊
- Priyanka039000My first tripThis was my first trip and someone told me about wovoyage . Everything was really good and very well managed. Our tour coordinator Sonia was just amazing.She was so helpful in the entire trip. Overall good memories.
- Saniya K00Kasol tripFirst of all I want to thanks wovoyage team to feel us self independent as a girls.specially solo travellers girls.And girls if you want to go somewhere either India or out of india alone for travelling and adventure so no need to wait any one you can pack your bags and call wovoyage..Because it's a risk free your for girls.I was visit kasol all members of wovoyage are are very sweet and caring specially Tanvi who were taking taking care of all of us around whole trip and second preksha who is also very sweet.
- Avni_Mittal00Amazing ExperienceIt was a trip to remember and thanks to wovoyage for that. They coordinated it so well, in every aspect be it accomodation, choice of transport and food. Looking forward to have more such experiences with them.
- Tanvi B00Kasol and Kheerganga TrekSo, this was my first trip with wovoyage that too with my mom and sister. We had a perfect weekend getaway from delhi’s heat. Everything was organised in a planner manner. From volvo to our stays in hosteller and camps each and everything was planned keeping in mind of our safety and security. It feels so good that we can enjoy freely at any trip they organise especially for women. We have made some good buddies there and came back with joyful memories to cherish! :)
- Shraddha O00#2 Trip to KASOL and kheerganga 💯😎This was my 2nd solo trip with Wovoyage to KASOL and kheerganga. I am so happy that now women can travel anywhere easily and safely WITH WOVOYAGE. 1.An adventurous trek to kheerganga.25kms trek and 9000 fy above. 2.Very well planned and guided trip. 3.Gazing at the night sky was mesmerizing.(the temperature went up to -4degrees) 4.Made many friends and explore alot of places and heard so many stories from different people. 5.experienced the Hot Spring Water which was so relaxing and feel of natural spa MUST TRY FOR ALL. Our stay at The hosteller was very comfortable pure authentic feel of mountains area , delicious food , beautiful view from our room overall excellent stay. The cafes In Kasol are AMAZING Do visit German Bakery for delicious pancakes and crossiants. Recommend to all💯 #PaisaVasoolTrip #happywomentraveller #solotravelling Sharing some pictures from my trip. "I travelled with no one but came back with Bunch of friends and memories to cherish them forever" Wovoyage is my forever travel planner😀
- sparkleyourworld00Visit to the Taj MahalI visited the Taj Mahal with a friend and we went from New Delhi to Agra and back. The service was extremely friendly and very efficient. The driver showed up on time at the hotel to pick us and even though we left New Delhi at 2am so we could catch the sunset at the Taj, we felt absolutely safe. The driver was courteous and his driving was so smooth, we slept all the way😂. The tour guide who met is at Agra was really good. Monika understood the rich history of the Taj and her picture skills are really good so we got some great shots as well. I definitely recommend the Wovoyage company for all your tour needs if you are ever in India.
- 1Evelyn00Excellent solo trip to Delhi, Agra, and KochiThis is an overdue review for Wovoyage, for a trip I took in January. I was given a very short notice to travel to India for work beginning of January. Given it was my first time there, I definitely wanted to get some traveling/sightseeing in. But the next questions were, how, and is it safe, given all the negative media coverage in the western world? I did a lot of research over my Christmas break, and finally decided on hiring Wovoyage. I loved everything they stood by: founded by women, hire only women guides, and creating a safe travel experience for women. Safety was my number one concern and having women guides definitely helps, but it was equally important for me, as a woman, to support a company that focuses on women empowerment, in a country like India. I moved around India quite a bit in 2 weeks, giving me opportunity to spend a one day each in Delhi and Agra/Taj Mahal. I also ended up going to Kerala and Kochi at the end of my trip. Once I formed my itinerary and contacted Wovoyage, their response was always prompt, from giving me a package quote, to arranging drivers and coordinating pickup times. In all three places, I had a great time and couldn't ask for more. Margita accompanied me in Delhi, I learned so much on history and culture from her! I felt like I was touring the city with a friend, I can't say enough about how wonderful the experience was. Taj Mahal and Kochi were equally nice. There was only one thing to note - if you're not into going to those local shops during/after the tour, make it known to your guides in advance. I highly recommend Wovoyage to anyone who's looking for a responsible company, with high standards and great customer service. And if you're all for women empowerment you can't miss it.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I booked a old delhi rickshaw tour with wovoyage. I had a very quick response from the team and was very impressed by the tour. Happy with the service overall.
Written July 20, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the service provided by wovoyage. We hope that Old Delhi Rickshaw Tour left you with great memories. Looking forward to serving you again, keep traveling!
Written July 22, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.