With this full-day tour to the City of Love 'Agra', we offer you an opportunity to explore one of the most diversified cities of India by Bhopal Shatabdi train. Incredible monuments of this city are ideal examples of different cultures, traditions, heritages, and religions. There is enormous sightseeing which represents the combination of Hindu, Islamic, and Persian architecture. In this city tour, you will be exploring most of them. It would be an unforgettable experience for you with the culture and sight seen. There will be 3 major monuments included in the itinerary for this tour. And you will be astonished after visiting all of them.-Perfectly tour for one day trip with experience of India's fastest train including Lunch-Visiting 3 UNESCO sites and covering major attractions of the City.-Hassle-free trip from traffic, which requires lesser travel time which allows exploring more.-Skip the long queues with your Guide, and customization of services can be done.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Railway station pickup and drop-off in Agra & Delhi
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Sunset view of Taj
- Monument Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer to pick up our travelers from anywhere in Delhi NCR .
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P96
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi?
- Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi price starts from $192.00. Discover and book Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi cancellation policy?
- Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi?
- Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi is hosted by Padma Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Padma Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P96
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Agra DistrictStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 3Agra DistrictStop: 6 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in June 2018
#281 of 1,945 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- 455_eljkam00Taj Mahal one in a life time experienceGreat tour with very experienced guide Subash. Highly recomend to let him guide.you through this magnificent Monument!
- ivananS1419YH00Taj MahalIncredible Taj Mahal with the best guide Subash! All recomendations! Breath taking views, and place where the dreams met the reality!
- Biancs3100Wonderful tour especially the SOS elephant centre!Thank you to our driver Sanju and to our guide David for the wonderful tour from Dehli to Agra today. It was a great idea to wake up early to catch the way to Agra with much less traffic and enjoy a beautiful morning tour at the Taj Mahal. After lunch which was included we enjoyed a quick stop to Fort Agra. However my favourite part of the tour which I wish had gone longer was the SOS elephant rescue centre. Thank you to all involved in making todays trip a memorable one. I can recommend this tour to anyone looking to understand more about the beautiful Seventh Wonder of the World combined with the absolute beauty of the elephants saved by the incredible work at the SOS Thanks so much
- corinnev68600Great guide for AgraDid a 2 day Agra trip with Subhash, including Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal. He is a knowledgeable guide, very considerate and able to answer our many questions. We enjoyed our time in Agraw and Subhash definitely made the experience even better. Thoroughly recommend him as a guide!
- jameswN8573IG00A guide and teacher of Indian historyOur guide Rajkissor was incredible. He truly made this long distance trip worth the effort. His knowledge and kindness were wonderful. His ability to manage our time gave us so many places to see and in great detail. The temple sites we visited were wonderful example of Indian culture. Our tour of a traditional small village gave us insight into daily living. This was such an educational tour and our guide was our teacher.
- chriszL3698CV00DriverSanju was a very safe driver from Delhi to Agra and to all our destinations in Agra. Cold water also.
- 356aneeshas00Amazing!!This was an amazing tour. The tour guide (subhash) was very informative and was pleasant. It was the highlight of our trip and would recommend to everyone.
- alanjs100Amazing Tour GuideThe tour guide was knowledgeable and extremely pleasant. Subhash made the experience of visiting the Taj Mahal excellent.
- Explorer32530300Amazing experience, totally worth it!!Our guide Subhash was incredibly warm, friendly and knowledgeable and made our whole experience extra special. We did not expect to be welcomed with beautiful garlands made of fresh flowers! The transportation was first class and Subhash went out of his way to ensure our evey need was met. Seeing the Taj Mahal and meeting the elephants at the SOS Sanctuary were both such memorable experiences. We would definitely use Padma Holidays again. It was worth every penny! Thank you for making our stay in India so special.
- X3759DJmichaelj00Taj Mahal & SOS Elephant sanctury day tripPadma holidays were great to deal with, they were quick to respond and attended to all our needs and even tailored the trip to how we wanted it. We visited the Taj Mahal and the SOS elephant sanctity sanctuary, Me and my family had such a brilliant day. Sabbash was fantastic as our tour guide, we learned loads about the Taj Mahal and really enjoyed our day with him. The transportation was great too and air- conditioned which was appreciated at this time of year. We hope to visit India again soon and book another excursion through Padma.
- oliversE9748EM00Sunrise Trip to Taj MahalHad a great trip to Taj Mahal with Subash (Guide) and Virander(Driver). Perfectly organized and a great experience.
- Robert B00Enjoyable day at an Amazing LocationOverall excellent experience from transportation pick up at our hotel to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and Fort Agra… Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and supported us by arranging for fantastic pictures… All in all, I would recommend this trip to others.
- C03Ryno00Terrific Day Trip to Agra (from Delhi)A terrific full day excursion…Highly recommend! Subhash did a terrific job providing the tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Our driver stayed with us all day; picked up/dropped off near IGIAirport.
- Hanaleitravels00New Delhi to Agra day tripDavid (Subhash) was a great guide. His English was great and you could tell that he loves his job. He was very knowledgeable of the sights and is even a great photo taker. He gave us a heads up on tourist traps and made sure to keep us alerted for pickpockets and scams.
- David John R00Taj Mahal tripGet this man a trophy for being the best tour guide! He is awesome, knowledgeable and charismatic. Knows a lot about a lot of things and is very kind and polite and respectful. Highly recommended!
Buy it with
Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi provided by Padma Holidays
Product Overview: Full day Taj Mahal & Agra fort by Bhopal Shatabdi
Number of Photos