Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See the best of Old and New Delhi on this comprehensive day tour. In Old Delhi, visit lively local markets and sights like the Jama Masjid, Red Fort, and Raj Ghat. Break for lunch before heading to New Delhi to see the India Gate, Parliament House, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, and more. As you explore the city, learn about the rich history and culture of India’s cosmopolitan capital.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Red FortStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedOld Delhi :- Mughal Emperor Shahjahan founded Old Delhi in 1639 which was formerly known as Shahjahanabad. Till the end of Mughal dynasty it remained the capital of the Mughals. 09:00 Am - Pickup From Hotel/Airport - Old Delhi Sightseeing Our Driver will pickup you at Delhi Hotel / Airport. Old Delhi Sightseeing Will Start From some Popular Places Like Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, and with Some Local Bazars like Chandni Chowk etc., After visiting and exploring the Old Delhi, Now drive to the New Delhi. 01:00 PM – (Optional) Free for Lunch at Delhi Local Restaurants. New Delhi :- The remarkable Indian Capital was architecturally designed by the British architect Edwin Lutenist and was named after him. It has a pleasant contrast to the twisted streets of Old Delhi, Enriched with history and culture. 02:00 PM - New Delhi Sightseeing After completed the Sightseeing of Old Delhi, Now you'll Visit the New Delhi which is includes the list of Attractions like : India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Parliament House, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar and Lotus Temple. 06:00 PM - Transfer to Hotel/Airport After completed the Sightseeing of Old & New Delhi, Our Chauffeur will transfer you to the Hotel/Airport.Read more
- Private transport for full day city tour of Delhi
- Local guide
- Fuel charges and Parking of the transport
- Mineral water in the car
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Gratitude (Tip to the Driver and guide)
- Any thing which is not mentioned above in an inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Impressive Holidays India
Tour in India
Thank you for all the service and support provided by all staff.They were memorable days with amazing walks and tim…
Trip to Ooty and Kodaikanal
Thank you Mr.Dilip for organising a excellent trip to Ooty and kodaikanal. Me and my wife are impressed with the qu…
Stunning Rajasthan: how to customise your tour in a amazing way!
Yes! Impressive Holyday did it! We were really surprised about their capabilities to face our requests and need, ex…
Wonderful customized trip to Agra!
Had a great time from start to finish during a 3-day trip to Agra. Dilip and his driver were both always punctual, …
Transportation came very quick, it was a long drive for us from Delhi to Agra, but totally worth it! Guid was very …
Dilip helped us to organize our tour, from Jaisalmer to Delhi. He paid attention before and during the trip to be s…
Thank you Mr Dilip for organizing a memorable trip to the Taj Mahal and Red fort, also for the transport and the la…
Rajasthan, beautiful and impressive the hotels and forts impressive. Pick up at Delhi by Raj a wonderful person. St…
Unforgettable & Impressive Trip
We’ve got great recommendations about Impressive Holidays from our best friends. When we had plans to visit Delhi &…
Was recommended by a friend , and once got in touch with Mr Dilip Yadav he was a thorough gentleman who took care o…
Impressivehoildays without Dilip would not be impressive 10 hotels through 10 beautiful places in India. The servic…
More than happy
Dilip put together a tour comprising Delhi, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur, and Agra, which gave a wonderful insight into…
Personalised service tailored to your needs
An English friend recommended Impressive Holidays to me. Prior to the travel, Mr. Dilip Yadav responded promptly t…
Best team under dilip sir control
Visited 4 places in a one day agra trip Taj mahal Agra fort Baby taj (itmad ud dawla) Fathepursikri Sent me a in…
Tour Conducted By Mr Dilip was adequately well organised and the drivers were well behaved and hospitable. Overall …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Delhi Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Private Delhi Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Delhi Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Delhi Tour?
Private Delhi Tour price starts from $53.34. Discover and book Private Delhi Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Delhi Tour cancellation policy?
Private Delhi Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Delhi Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Delhi Tour?
Private Delhi Tour is hosted by Impressive Holidays India. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Impressive Holidays India on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Delhi Tour on Tripadvisor