One Day Delhi Agra Tour, and see the Taj Mahal ,Day Private Trip to Agra by Car Your excursion will be easy and comfortable. enjoy guided tours of the UNESCO-listed Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj before return to Delhi. Includes Delhi hotel pickup and drop-off, return , plus Private Guides and buffet lunch in Agra. Private full Day Trip to Agra from Delhi Taj Mahal, the 16th-century marble mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan Also visit Agra Fort and the Baby Taj Private air-conditioned transport, guiding, and buffet lunch in Agra included Round-trip Air-conditioned hotel transfers in Delhi on departure and return *Private Taj Mahal Day Trip to Agra from Delhi *Visit two World Heritage Sites in one Day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort *Private Air conditioned Transport, Guide and buffet lunch in Agra included *you can customize your tour program during the sightseeing it's on your choice
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Round-trip Air-conditioned Vehicle from Delhi Agra Delhi with Agra City Tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Buffet Lunch
- All Tax, Toll Tax, Parking fee , Fuel charge, Driver Allowance
- Bottled water
- Monuments Entrance fees
- Food & Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and Drop off is available from any location or airport in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62993P13
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Taj Mahal Trip from Delhi with Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Taj Mahal Trip from Delhi with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Taj Mahal Trip from Delhi with Lunch?
- Private Taj Mahal Trip from Delhi with Lunch price starts from $70.00. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal Trip from Delhi with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Taj Mahal Trip from Delhi with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Private Taj Mahal Trip from Delhi with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal Trip from Delhi with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Taj Mahal Trip from Delhi with Lunch?
- Private Taj Mahal Trip from Delhi with Lunch is hosted by Peer Voyages. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peer Voyages on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal Trip from Delhi with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62993P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1New DelhiStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Agra FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Tomb of Itimad-ud-DaulahStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5New DelhiStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
New Delhi, India
#479 of 1,997 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- davidbS6085YQ00We have learned a thing or twoOur guide mr Sunil was very knowledgeable and well informered about the old city of Agra. We have had a most agreeable tour and learned a thing or two thanks to mr Sunil.
- Camper1157043021400Trip to Agra,Taj mahalThis is my first visit to Delhi and to visit Taj Mahal ,one of the seven wonders in the world. All the arrangements for our trip was done by Mr.sunil ,he is so kind and great person.He help us alot for arranging everything and he was excellent, since we arrived at the hotel he had contacted us and given us the schedule of our tour for the all day in Agra. Our tour guide,Mr.Sanjay was so kind and helpful he provided us all the information about Taj Mahal and other places in Agra.He is so professional and our safety at the tour time was the most important priority. I recommend strongly to be with him as a guide. Our drivers was so helpful to take us around agra and returned us back to our hotel in Delhi. Again and again, I really strongly recommend Mr.Sunil to arrange the trip of your Tour in Agra, He is amazing.
- tharakamadhusanka1100Help us to tailer our requirements in great way!All the arrangements were great. We could able to visit all the monuments in Agra same day!! Sunil did a good job to ensure our satisfaction on the Agra visit. You can tailer your requirements with him as you wish. He will help you for your travel plan and other arrangements. Specially he is a nice and friendly. Also, you can get any advices or ideas regarding the Agra visit. He will assist you without any hesitation. We will recommend him for your tour. He scored 5/5 ;)
- 506aubrey00India TravelTotal Delhi to Agra experience! Our city tour guide Mr. Rahul is very professional and excellent in his job. He made our time here so much fun with Delhi's quirks. Our day tour to Agra Taj Mahal and Agra fort with Mr. Islam was amazing. He is very passionate in what he does and made sure we had great experience during our tour. We didn't just see a breathtaking place but a whole deeper story within the place. Our driver was also very helpful in guiding us aroud the city, even making our safety a top priority.
- 399hazelj00Travel, Learn, Experience.Our tour guide, Mr. Islam was extremely good and fun to be with. We had wonderful experience in visiting the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. ❤ Tour packages were also inexpensive and flexible! Thank you very much! 🙂
- JonesWorldWide005 Stars!!!If you have ever wanted to visit the Taj Mahal, this tour is the best way to do it! I absolutely loved both my tour guide and driver. From the start I felt comfortable and excited for the entire experience and they really went above and beyond to make my visit special. Learning all the history about the Taj, its construction, and the love story that started it all was my favorite part. You will be throughly engaged with every aspect of this tour, their is so much to see and learn. If you want knowledgeable guides with all the insider know how and the best tricks on maneuvering the Taj Mahal so you can get the full experience (while also having amazing photos and stories to bring back home,) please book this tour!
- garethjones201000Great trip to AgraPeer Voyages were prompt and provided great services. The tour guide Mr Lucky was excellent and had great knowledge of the Taj and its history. The early morning ride was worth it and the driver was also great, accommodating any comfort breaks needed. Highly recommend for solo travellers and small groups.
- AsrafRaihanMalaysia00Punctual, and can be trust.Punctual, car driver drive carefully, no hidden cost, smart attire, speaks English very well, and very kind.
- Jennifer F00What an experienceWe had a great eye opening experience on the walking tour. Our guide was sweet and lovely and kept us informed and safe. Would recommend our tour guide again.
- Anastasia M00What a wonderful tripThis walking tour was one of the most amazing tours we had in India. So much real life and hidden places that you simply can’t find by yourself. Sunil is a wonderful guide, very friendly and speaks good English. Super greatfull for the experience 🙏🏽
- Pushpit T00Great tour by great tour guide, and great photographer!Great tour by a great tour guide. Bonus: he was a great photographer. Explained key details about Taj Mahal in English and Spanish. And brought us to all the scenic photo opps.
- MountainDJ00Agra evening walking tourBusy Agra so full of life! Stopped for very sugary desserts. So many sights, smells and sounds. A sensory overload that was very different from anything back home. Felt safe with the guide who spoke English well.
- EDDIEBOY_123400Be the Best to be with the BestThank you Sunil Varun for meticulously planning our complete Agra Tour on 14th June 2022 and Old Delhi and New Delhi tour on 15th June 2022. Loved the car , snacks ( Chips, Indian packet snacks, Biscuits, loads of mineral water. Mahinder ji our Chaffeur ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Perfect gentleman with complete knowledge and respect towards our family and was ready to go more places that was not in the agenda but we politely declined it 🙏Took us to clean, healthy and friendly restaurants during our trip. God bless him. Lucky ( Sunil Kumar ) loved his articulation as a tourist guide, A humble and kind man ready to come and go to all places that we wanted 🙌Bless you all three gentlemen who are true professionals and will plan our next tour if god gives us more opportunities 🙏Thanks Eddie and family
- CherylStewart5200Amaritar tripThis year we took a trip to the Waga Border and to Amaritar to see the Golden Temple with Peer voyages . What a trip we left all the details to Sunil and his team and they didn't disappoint. The Waga Border had all the bollywood of India definitely a must see ,then we were off to see the Golden Temple , what a wonderful place to visit , we saw the Temple during the day and then returned at night to see the Golden Temple all lit up it was fantastic . Our guide took us through to see the kitchens where all the meals were being prepared the thousands of worshippers and visitors to the Temple. We really loved our trip and will definitely being using Peer Voyages for our future trips . Thank you to Sunil and his team for a very memorable trip.
- wildemick00Great day outAll round long but really interesting and rewarding day,pick up,train,met by our guide Sunil on the platform,then to meet our driver for the day and off we went. Couple of photo opportunities on our way to the amber fort and a fabulous couple of hours with Sunil our very knowledgeable and likeable guide,couple more phot stops on our way to our lunch.Afternoon at the observatory and the palace,a decent walk around the shops the back to the train for our relaxing journey back to Delhi with lots to eat on the train. Highly recommended tour and company💚