Hop aboard the speedy Gatimaan Express Train and head out to the Taj Mahal with this day tour from Delhi to Agra. After arriving in Agra just before 10 am, you'll head straight to the Taj Mahal, where you'll get the chance to spend a few hours exploring before being whisked off to lunch. IN the afternoon, you'll have time to check out the 16th-century Agra Fort before heading back to the train station for a 5:50 departure.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Round trip Train fare in Air conditioned Train(Delhi- Agra)-(Agra-Delhi)
- Enjoy delicious Breakfast and Dinner in Train
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Guide
- Pickup & drop off
- Monument Fee
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 134953P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train on Tripadvisor
- How much is Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train?
- Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train price starts from $147.34. Discover and book Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train on Tripadvisor
- What is the Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train cancellation policy?
- Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train?
- Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train is hosted by India Tour Packages | Tours & Activities. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India Tour Packages | Tours & Activities on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 134953P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byNizamuddin Railway StationTaj MahalThe Mughal SpiceAgra FortTomb of Itimad-ud-DaulahAgra CanttNizamuddin Railway Station
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
India Tour Packages | Tours & Activities
New Delhi, India
Joined in March 2019
#693 of 1,999 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- Theresa S00Kolkata city tourWe really enjoyed our city tour. The guide and driver were excellent. Our guide was very knowledgeable and also very thoughtful about looking after us in the heat. We’d highly recommend the tour.
- monikatI3385PG00Pushkar city tourThis pushkar city tour from jaipur amezing. After jaipur sightseeing we went to pushkar for visit lord brahma temple in pushkar. All service was good.
- Nandlal N00Shimla manali tour with our guide mrs sonu from dharampur himachal pardeshI planed tour with my wife for shimla and manali than i contact mrs sonu our tour starting 22 jan to 27 jan six days tour mrs sonu give us a very good price for this tour in this we covered kufri,naldara,advance study,mall road,than we reached manali ,vanvihar,snowpoint,slongvalley,wasit temple hadibatemple,old manali,or manikaran than he drop chandigarh.in this tour we done raffiting,paragliding,and also enjoy snowfall in this tour.without sonu this tour is not possible for us we contact mrs sonu he give a suitable tour price he provide rooms,foods etc.his service is best for us.so if you planned shimla or manali tour please contact mrs sonu 9816378229 9817356899 plaese contact mrs sonu he is very feriendly person without sonu this tour is not possible.thanks
- patrickwH4225OV00best taxi servicebest taxi service in Agra. driver raju was perfect driver. Agra to Delhi transfer was good. car was clean . all driver follow covid protocols like mask , sanitizer etc.
- 461monar00Haridwar Rishikesh Tour With YogaHaridwar Rishikesh Tour With Yoga Class. 1st Day we Explore Haridwar Tempals And Har Ki Pauri. And the 2nd for Spacial In Yoga and River Rafting in Risikesh . Really tour Was amezing
- jaemsr00Business Trip To KolkataThis was my business trip to Kolkata. After the business meeting, I planned a city tour. The history of the city of my guide should be well explained.I have visited some famous places of the city like Victoria Memorial, Howrah Bridge, Sat. Paul's Cathedral ets. This city tour was great.
- allinak202100amezing city toursIt was a great tour and I enjoyed it with my guide Rihan very much, thank you! We covered all the places, really the tour was excellent.
- Juel K00Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh TripHands down one of the best trips of my life. Thanks TripAdvisor and special thanks to Sonu ji who was our guide and friend to and fro from Chandigarh and back. TripAdvisor will be my first choice whenever I am planning my next trip and also Sonu ji who is wholly responsible for organizing our trip perfectly to cover locations like Sarahan, Sangla, Chitkul, Solang valley, Rohtang pass and many more. Sonu ji can be reached on 9816378229/9817356899 and he was the friendlist face on the 9-10 days trip driving us in his comfy Toyota Innova with the same excitement as ours.
- slpneal00We saw a tigerThe tour was carefully planned and the accommodations were as expected. Our room at The Tigress was very large and nicks portable heater to help us stay warm. There was a good variety of food offered at each meal as well.
- Naylazidane00Indian trip with Raja India Tour : very good experienceHi, My boyfriend and I just went back from a 10 days Indian trip planned by Raja India Tour, and it was perfect 09/11/19 - 21/11/19) Rajesh, the founder of the Indian agency, is very nice, very smart, he listens to all your needs before and during the trip. We were with a driver and a guide in each city we visited (Delhi, Udaipur, Jaipur, Agra, Amritsar and Haridwar). Hotels were nice, as we asked Rajesh. Breakfast and dinner were included. We wanted to escape from the tourists' activities, and Rajesh did everything he could to find us some authentic places to visit. If you want to go to India, don't hesitate to contact him for information. Nayla
- Daniel L00An amazing time !I must say Manish Jha save me last minute, I arrived to Delhi and my hotel forgot to pick me up at the airport, I called him on his cell phone at 5am, he was able to get the driver to change and pick me straight at the Delhi airport. The driver Anil was very kind and polite, always smiling. When I got to Agra my tour guide was Manoj Mishra, he was informative, made sure you understand all the information, and took great photos, I got back to Delhi, Anil helped me carry my luggage to the hotel. I highly recommend this tour group, I want to thank Manish, Anil and Manoj for everything, this truly was an amazing experience I will never forget. Thanks everyone again.
- andrearobert199200Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour By CarTrip to the Taj Mahal was incredible. Our driver Anil was excellent and the tour guide was a class act. They made this once in a lifetime experience even better. Highly recommend them to anyone who is visiting India and wants to see one of the wonders of the world.
- andrew_connell12300Full Day Delhi TourMona has been a great guide - if not the greatest - today. Very competent, knowledgeable, friendly yet professional and we would have loved to have him for another day ! A real asset for your company
- GeorgeBurson00Sunrise Taj Mahal TourThank you for the wonderful tour today, Rishi! You have been extremely helpful and have given us an amazing insight into Indian history. Will highly recommend your service again!
- Liza012300Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From DelhiThe Taj Mahal is not to be missed, this was a great trip and our guide was very friendly and informative. The drive was very smooth to the fact that my partner and I slept the whole way there and back!
Buy it with
Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train provided by India Tour Packages | Tours & Activities
Product Overview: Taj Mahal Day Tour By Gatimaan Train
Number of Photos