On this tour visit the historical Gurdwaras (Sikh Temples) of Delhi and learn about the rich history of the Sikhs. Learn about the valor of this community and see how their faith believes in serving humanity above all. Take part in their prayers and watch their priests as they read out loud from their holy book, the Guru Granth Sahib. On this tour, discover some of the tenets of this faith as you mingle with the locals and take part in their prayers. Also enjoy a community meal at one of the Gurdwaras. Known for their service to the poor, Gurdwaras provide free meals to thousands of people from all faiths every day. Highlights:- • History and architecture of 3 Sikh Gurdwaras • Watch Sikh priests read out from their holy book • Enjoy eating a community meal
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Community meal at a Gurdwara (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib
- Entry/Admission - Gurudwara Rakab Ganj
- Entry/Admission - Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- From your hotel in Delhi
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P720
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are highly recommended.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Name and gender as on passport, passport number, expiry date and country of issuance are required at time of booking. Please carry the passport on the day of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi?
- Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi price starts from $105.00. Discover and book Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi cancellation policy?
- Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi?
- Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P720
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gurudwara Sis Ganj SahibStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Gurudwara Rakab GanjStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Gurudwara Bangla SahibStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
SITA World Tours
New Delhi, India
Joined in August 2019
#6 of 160 Boat Tours & Water Sports in New Delhi
- prajnyababli12300ENVISION A PLEASING MEAL AT THE COASTAL PARK:-It was Dad’s birthday on the 2nd of July, this year of 2023! Besides the number of calls that we receive on this day every year, something special and exciting had to be planned especially for Dad on his big day! So, off we went by car in the evening by 7PM to a famous joint called “The Coastal Park” a family restaurant with AC dining area! Over the recent years The Coastal Park is known especially for it’s seafood, Goan and authentic Mughlai cuisine that most families enjoy over here and that certainly suits all tastes and moods! So, I ordered an array of delicious dishes that we would enjoy chowing down for dinner! To begin with I ordered a delectable platter of starters like Chicken Tikka Tandoori, Prawns Golden Rawa Fry, South Indian style Pepper Chicken Fry and glasses of Fresh Sweet Lime Juice which was indeed a great begining! While consuming the appetizers I was still scanning the menu options to order for the main course which ought to be jawdroppping luscious for the evening! The “Chicken Tikka Tandoori” dish was prepared well and chunks of Chicken meat for this dish was marinated at first with Indian spices and then roasted in the tandoor which made it softer and certainly delicious! The “Prawns Golden Rawa Fry” made with Giant Tiger prawns and the crunchy Rawa coated on it was a scrumptious dish to savor! The best starter I ever had was the “South Indian style Pepper Chicken” which was infused with a dash of Pepper powder, with slices of onions and capsicum which emanated a divine aroma! That was all for appetizers! To relish the main course, I ordered Chicken Tikka Butter Masala a kind of the earlier version but a truly exceptional dish to tantalize our taste buds! With this a side dish called “Reshmi Kabab” which was marinated and then tossed with egg foam was included in the main items! Fresh hot Butter Garlic Naan pieces made out of maida was also brought to be eaten along with the rich gravy! Finally, large sized “King Fish Masala Fry” was also brought in which was too enticing to be refused! Well all the items we had eaten and the whiff of the fragrant aromas of each of the dishes was indeed distinct and that’s what makes our Indian cuisine unique! I recommend that visitors should try out Indian cuisine at “The Coastal Park” and I too would come back for more with my family again!
- 262sureshg00Great food with limited optionsBukhara restaurant at ITC Maurya offers delicious food with a limited menu. The ambiance is superb, creating a classy and enjoyable dining experience. Manager Rahul went above and beyond to ensure the guests felt well taken care of. Overall, a memorable dining experience with great service.
- Climber5837824342800Happy stayall employees are so good special rina kumari.One of the best resort I have visited till now. The receptionists were really helpful and friendly. Great staff who knew how to serve the customer. The room was well equipped and the service was excellent. From the balcony, we could view the sea and feel the cool breeze. The location of our room was absolutely perfect. As soon as you come out of the resort, we just need to cross the road and there is a direct path leading to the beach. It felt like a private beach, very clean and clear water, a very good place to relax and chill. The scenery was beautiful and it was a relieve to walk in such a quiet and peaceful environment
- balasubramanian1684700Isha Yoga centreIsha Yoga centre is one of the tourist attractions and is situated on the foot hills of western ghats in Coimbatore. Very big statue of Bhagawan Shiva is there and vast area. Bus facilities and parking facilites are available and it is free for entrance.
- Jikemones8200Best TukTuk driver in JodhpurDilip met us off the train in Jodhpur, he managed to squeeze us and our luggage into his tuk tuk, which brought many laughs from us all. He dropped us off at our hotel and with no pressure he offered his number so he could take us on a personal tour, which we took the opportunity to do. He looked after us and took us to some beautiful spots within the city. We highly recommend Dilip, he’s a funny guy with lots of knowledge of Jodhpur and goes out of his way to look after you! :)
- Adige12300Wonderful Old World Charm. You can spend hours studying the paintings and the Coat of Arms of the RajasThe Imperial Hotel is not new to me. In the period 1960s,70s, 80s, it was a colonial structure and the ambience was the main attraction with Delhi's famous market Connaught Place,next door. This hotel has morphed completely into an upper end habitat. Superbly restored with an old world charm. Now for my review. My wife and I , dropped in for lunch a few days ago at the restaurant at the Imperial called 1911. Very good menu and the service was great. Good old Golden Crumb Fried Fish( with international quality tartare sauce) and possibly the best ever vegetable broth. Made our day. The cooked vegetables here, are worth commenting on. So fresh, crunchy and tender. Have not seen this quality anywhere in India or abroad. It was a Sunday. The brunch buffet was on. We were amazed to see the cold seafood. Oysters, lobsters, squid. All great quality. Our compliments go out to the Sr.VP. Louis Saifer, F&B Director Surender Singh Thakur, and Service specialists Anoop and Atul. Highly recommended for tourists and business visitors. The beautiful rooms now, in off-season are priced attractively. Like I said , food and service is wonderful. The four specialty restaurants are also good. Though I have not been there lately. Try out the Imperial.
- NL60600Cocktails and high teaNot high tea, but cocktails! Santari sling and Pineapple cardamom martini, designed by Mr Aman, and served in style by Mr Nikhil. Perfect for high tea, or breakfast, or any other time, really
- karnendu00700Just Wow the Adiyogi statueJust Wow Adiyogi statue…… Amazing place you feel immense peace at this place. Senario are too beautiful and the site scenes is surrounded by hills. Feel internal energy when visited that place and to know thier internal activities which organised by young men and women & also thier volunteers. Once you enter the main area, you must view a couple of presentations and you must spend 10min doing dhyana.
- Ketan P00One of the most powerful spiritual experiences ever!!!A must! I can’t wait to come back. Some things are difficult to describe. They can only be felt experientially. There is this divine energy which is only enhanced by hundreds of volunteers radiating the same energy. We were there for about 4 hours which was good amount of time for a tourist experience. Beautiful, serene and spiritually charged experience. Tips: You have to turn in all belongings before entering. Only wallet size purse allowed. Ladies can’t take their purses. If you are a foreigner carrying your passport, they may make an exception. We were able to do that. No mobiles allowed inside. There are several good food options. Even if it is super hot, this place is well covered with amazing breeze making it a very comfortable experience. Adi Yogi statue is right across the street. About 10 minute walk from the street side. There is a bullock carriage available as well. Light show at the Adi Yogi statue is one of the best experiences which is at 7 -8 pm. NaadAradhana at the Dhyanalingam at 5:50 pm is worth experiencing. Can’t wait to return for spending several days here.
- 428praveenp00Karkala & MoodbidriTrust me....Karkala is the great place to experience Jain temple,Venkatraman Temple richness, Thousand pillar temple, Eswar Temple in Moodbidri,etc. Don't forget to taste Breakfast in Tajmahal, market road and Renuka Hotel, Kudremukh Road and non veg lunch in Charcol hotel, Moodbidri,etc. Plan for 3 days visit to cover Karkala and Moodbidri....
- Trip0193447569000Visit to Isha FoundationVisited the Dhyana linga in the premises but it was overly crowded and it extremely hot making it difficult to visit all the important place within the premises. The open car parking and the path way leading to Dhyana linga could have been closed as people were finding it so difficult to walk all the way in the sweltering heat, so we have to cut short our trip
- 384keshava00A day at ITC MAURYAWent for a birthday lunch at Bukhara at ITC MAURYA and the ambience is amazing and the staff is very courteous
- Neerajsharma7687200Dreams come trueI had a face to face intercation with shane watson and all thanks to Garima mam for the support . The ambience here is outstanding so as the staff.
- prakru00adhi yoginice peaceful site to visit . short distance from coimbatoor . it is placed in a valley and four sides have hills. lot of place for parking . good photo location
- Ankitkohli198000Must visit PlaceExcellent food in the luxurious Bukhara Restaurant of ITC Maurya. The ambience is awesome, the cuisine wonderful and staff is extremely courteous and well behaved. A perfect package. The Front Desk helped in reservations and guidance. Special mention to Ms Garima Bhalla for her cheerful and caring demeanour and professional conduct. Must visit place for special occasions.
Buy it with
Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi provided by SITA World Tours
Product Overview: Visit Old Gurdwaras Of Delhi
Number of Photos