No visit to India is complete without ticking off the Taj Mahal, but getting to the landmark from New Delhi can often be a difficult task. Skip the stress of public transport and travel to both the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in air-conditioned comfort on a day trip, a hassle-free choice for visitors with limited time. As well as convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, this tour includes good English speaking guide, lunch at a 5-star hotel in Agra & Monument entry fees.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 12–14 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Delhi-Agra-Delhi air condition Private vehicle
- Lunch at 5 Star Hotel in Agra
- Monuments Entrances (Taj Mahal & Agra Fort)
- Packaged water bottled in the car
- All taxes like Parking, Tolls & Road Tax, fuel
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Any Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida or Delhi Airport
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70946P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Taj Mahal is Closed on every Friday
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch?
- Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch price starts from $110.00. Discover and book Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch cancellation policy?
- Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch?
- Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch is hosted by Divine India Holiday - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Divine India Holiday - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70946P24
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Divine India Holiday - Private Day Tours
Joined in April 2014
#48 of 646 Tours & Activities in Agra
- Roam4112384833300Highly recommendWe had an excellent 4 days golden triangle tour, everything was well organised. Our guides were knowledgeable, friendly and fantastic at taking beautiful photos for us. Excellent driver, professional, always on time, clean car, very attentive with guests. Would strongly recommend !
- rahulsH5095QI00Value for money. Worth it.I avail their service during my short trip from Ireland to India to visit agra and Delhi. Excellent service, great and helpful people.
- Ivingudds00Taj Mahal TripI enjoyed the Taj Mahal Trip especially since Mr. Sunil had explained the history well and helped us take good photos. With our hectic schedule it helped us save time with him showing us around properly.
- ak2200He'll get you the perfect photo!Great to have my own guide. Gave a good history of the Taj Mahal. Best of all was he knew where to take the perfect photos - helped me get some great shots!
- katjal77000Lovely experience!We shared a lovely lunch with Sunil and his family. They made us feel right at home and his wife explained how to prepare a bunch of delicious meals. I tried cooking them at home and they turned out great!
- Garrard11300Visit and tour of Agra Taj MahalWonderful tour of the highlights of Agra! Our tour guide was awesome and very knowledgeable. Even though our time was short, he managed to move us thru many locations and detailing the past and present of the region! The Taj Mahal was breath taking...I know that is what everyone says, but truly a wonder to witness. Thanks again!
- DheerajTomar00Excellent guideSunil is an excellent guide. He showed us Taj Mahal, Red Fort, and local shops. He is very knowledgable about the history of the place. He took care of all of our needs. We recommend him.
- Clsherbourne00Day trip to Taj MahalWhat a fantastic day we had. Our guide really excelled with information and insights and facilitated every aspect of our day We can absolutely recommend this company. An unforgettable experience !!
- loveatfirstflight00Taj Mahal TourI had a tour of the Taj Mahal with Sunil. He was very kind and took so many pictures for me since I was alone. He also gave me some history of the site as we walked around and took me to a shop where they make the stones where you could buy some if you want. Highly recommend!
- oannacone00Amazing Day in Agra!We had the best time in Agra. We were shown the Taj Mahal and all of the best photo spots! He was super knowledgeable and answered all of our questions throughout the tour. He then showed us an amazing factory where they create beautiful items. He didn’t push us to buy anything but just brought us to the best places! Definitely would recommend!!! Hope we get to come back.
- Leotravelguru00Half Day Tour Agra and Visit to Taj MahalOur fantastic guide Sunil did an amazing tour for us in Agra. He was extremely kind and professional as well as very experienced and knowledgeable.
- Volcanowins00Agra of the MughalsSunil is a very knowledgeable and friendly great guide. We visited the Agra fort and Taj but between them I wanted to see the small Taj too. He accepted my offer and the small Taj was also beautiful. He answered all my questions and informed well about the history of the buildings together with the history of the Mughals & India. Great guy!
- theresa384900India, Singapore, Cambodia, VietnamHired a driver from New Delhi to the Taj Mahal. As we were getting close our driver said he was to pick up our English speaking guide, didn't know we were getting one. But to our surprise he was amazing, informative, great with photos. After the tour, he brought us to a shop of hand carvers absolutely amazing. Of course they would love for you to buy an item, which we did, which they were very expensive., Then brought us to a nice clean restaurant. So I would probably only suggest if you don't want to go to the carvers just let him know. But I would absolutely recommend him.
- JudyNatu201900Taj Mahal guide with AbdulAbdul was such a nice guidance and he know exactly what you need to know about not only Taj Mahal but the whole Agra history. Highly recommended Abdul.
- Natu11223300Natu & JudyAwesome tour and guide with Abdul who showed us the amazing Taj mahal and Agra fort. Very informativ and knowledgeable guide. Abdul is also an experienced fotografer to take many pictures with good position. It was a great experience, thanks for the amazing tour. Highly recommended !
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2019 • Couples
My wife and I did a trip to Tajmahal and It was an excellent trip. We enjoyed every bit of it. Tajmahal is a beautiful historical site and its well worth it. We also enjoyed lunch and shopping after visiting Tajmahal. Our guide ”Pawan” educated us on lot of history about Tajmahal and provided us very good recommendations for lunch and reasonable shopping places. We truely enjoyed his company to Tajmahal and his recommendations for lunch and shopping places. We definitely recommend the trip to Tajmahal and this tour including services of Mr. Pawan. We would certainly like to visit Tajmahal and Agra again to see other historical sites.
Written May 20, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch provided by Divine India Holiday - Private Day Tours
Product Overview: Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Entrance & Lunch
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos