Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Destination :Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Marble Factory, Fatehpur Sikri. Highlights of Tour : • Admire the beauty of Taj Mahal. • Walk around the ramparts of Agra Fort. • Visit the Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah. • Get mesmerized by the magnificence of Sikandra Fort • Visit to fatehpur sikri • Back to Delhi
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedDay 01 : New Delhi to Agra (by road 204 Km/5hrs)- On arrival, you will be met by a travel representative who will pick you up from the hotel/airport/railway station and drive to Agra. The city of Taj, Agra is famous for the glorious Taj Mahal, majestic Agra Fort and quaint looking Tomb of Itimad-Ud-daulah. All the three are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Upon arrival at Agra, a representative from india tourist driver will assist you to visit the Taj Mahal. (Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays). Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his better half. It took 22 years to build this magnificent monument and about 20,000 laborers toiled hard to give it an elegant touch. The monument was built entirely of white marble and a whooping Rs. 32 million were spent in the construction of this seventh wonder of this world. Next, visit Agra Fort also known as Red fort as the latter is comprised of red sandstone. The fort covers an area of 2.5 Km and within the fort’s premises there is Khas Mahal, Jahangir Palace, audience halls and two holy mosques. Thereafter, visit Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah which is popularly known as the baby Taj. Made of white marble with magnificent inlay works and carvings, this mausoleum is a forerunner to the Taj Mahal. Subsequently, visit Sikandra Fort which is the tomb of Akbar, the Great Mughal ruler. The ironical part of this fort is that Akbar himself started the construction of his tomb which was completed later by his son Jahangir. After that proceed for private tour at Fatehpur Sikri, a breathtaking masterpiece of Indo-Islamic art and architecture. After sightseeing; drive to New Delhi by road. Upon arrival, you will be met by a travel representative from india tourist driver who will assist you in transferring to the hotel / railway station / airport.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Unlimited water bottles
- fluent english speaking driver and guide (optional)
- Non smoker and non drinker driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Hotel pickup.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour operates with a maximum of 50 people
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: India Tourist Driver
We toured India for two weeks from Delhi to Agra, Ranthambore, Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur and Ahmedabad. We booked th…
Mrs Zoe Dunford.
My friend and I had the most amazing trip of the Golden triangle visiting Agra Jaipur Delhi. We had a lovely man ca…
Brilliant Indian Tourists Driver
We spent 6 amazing days with our Indian Tourist Driver, Manmahoud touring Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. The roads in Indi…
Tour with indian car driver
Our driver Ravi collected us from the airport and safely ferried us on the golden triangle route over 5 days. He wa…
Excellent Golden Triangle tour.
We have just completed a 5 day private tour of Delhi,Jaipur and Agra by car.We had a lovely English speaking driver…
Manmohan was our driver.What more could you wish for being very attentive helping me out of the car as I am recover…
Perfect roadtrip with Hunny
We have spebt 10 days travelling with our driver Hunny from New delhi to Agra & Jaipur. Hunny was always on time wi…
Safe and professional transport
We have booked a transport from Agra to New Delhi. We wanted to see the sunset near Mehtab Bag park, so we arranged…
Had the most amazing time whilst visiting the Golden Triangle. Our driver Manmoham was amazing and made our travels…
Recently completed 11 day Golden Triangle tour. Excellent tour, organisation was faultless. Hunny, our driver, was …
Golden Triangle Tour
Just finished our 5 day tour. Great experience enhanced by our driver, Ravi. Nothing was too much trouble for him a…
Agra and Delhi 2 days
Wife and I have just completed a two day bespoke tour two covering Agra and Delhi. Driver Manmohan met us at Delhi …
Agra,Jaipur and half day Delhi tour
Had a fun tour. Clean car, honey singh, our driver was very punctual; very knowledgeable about the places and locat…
Warm welcoming from the airport and clean new car, the driver was always on time with smile,if you need a guide ask…
11 Day tour Dehli/Agra/Ranthambore/Jaipur/Pushkar/Udaipur
We have recently returned after an 11 day tour driven by our brilliant driver Hunni. We were met at the airport an…
- Duration: 8–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 705 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,220 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 947 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,864 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Same day Agra Tour With fatehpur Sikri
Which attractions will I visit with Same day Agra Tour With fatehpur Sikri?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Same day Agra Tour With fatehpur Sikri on Tripadvisor
How much is Same day Agra Tour With fatehpur Sikri?
Same day Agra Tour With fatehpur Sikri price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Same day Agra Tour With fatehpur Sikri on Tripadvisor
What is the Same day Agra Tour With fatehpur Sikri cancellation policy?
Same day Agra Tour With fatehpur Sikri cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Same day Agra Tour With fatehpur Sikri on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Same day Agra Tour With fatehpur Sikri?
Same day Agra Tour With fatehpur Sikri is hosted by India Tourist Driver. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India Tourist Driver on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Same day Agra Tour With fatehpur Sikri on Tripadvisor