Heritage Tour of Delhi including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park
By SITA World Tours
On this four-hour private tour of Delhi, your local guide will take you to some of the city’s most famous sites. Start with a visit to the Yogmaya and Chhatarpur Temples and learn about their history. Next visit Mehrauli Archaeological Park. Gain an understanding of early-Afghan architecture during a stop at the World Heritage Site of Qutub Minar before returning to your hotel. Highlights • Hear the tale of the Hindu epic, Mahabharata on a visit to the Yogmaya Temple • Marvel at the Hindu and Islamic elements of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Qutub Minar • Walk through the Mehrauli Archaeological Park to see various monuments from the 13th to the 19th century • See the second-largest temple complex in India, the Chhatarpur Temple • Choice of two different departure times to suit your schedule
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Traditional Indian lunch (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P663
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for the tour is 12 years.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Heritage Tour of Delhi including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Heritage Tour of Delhi including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park on Tripadvisor
- How much is Heritage Tour of Delhi including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park?
- Heritage Tour of Delhi including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park price starts from $161.00. Discover and book Heritage Tour of Delhi including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park on Tripadvisor
- What is the Heritage Tour of Delhi including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park cancellation policy?
- Heritage Tour of Delhi including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Heritage Tour of Delhi including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Heritage Tour of Delhi including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park?
- Heritage Tour of Delhi including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Heritage Tour of Delhi including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P663
- You'll start atNew DelhiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Yogmaya TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Qutub MinarStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mehrauli Archaeological ParkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Chhatarpur TempleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…
The 112-feet bust of Adiyogi statue at Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore.The Isha Yoga Center situated at the foothill…
Not good value for money...
Visited first time with family and hopefully last time. Counter staff was very rude. Dont have any knowledge how t…
All the experience I had to hence the Spirituality towards inner Awaking
Nice place to visit The creative ideas of swamiji is Excellent and it improves Spirituality in side the every perso…
Great Place To Visit
Very good food and reasonable too. Must visit place. Really it's amazing place and Ambience is Also nice.
A serene atmosphere pervades the place! Beautiful surroundings, with greenery and mountains all around.
Bukhara - must visit food in Delhi
The food at Bukhara is excellent, especially their daal bukhara and pudina parantha are not be missed. The staff is…
Rare glimpse into the Lucknow world of craft and culture
Muzaffar Ali is something of a Lucknow legend--he's from a noble family that has been part of Lucknow for generatio…
Not much attractive light and sound show
It is a pretty boring show. There is a lot of scope for improvement. There is not much light in the show. It was li…
Better than I expected
There were so many things I loved about this trip. We had a great driver. His name is Jaggi. He was very safe and t…
Good place to relax
Its a good place to spend time with your family. Statue is gigantic and is worth visiting once if you are coimbator…
VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE
The best part was the elephant ride and shower. The kids loved it. Visit to the Periyar national park was also good…
Saadan’s Fabulous Historic Walk in Kaiserbagh
Loved our second walk with Saadan today in the Kaiserbagh area. He had so much great information and got us into hi…