Old Delhi Food, Heritage & Cultural Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride
By Sai Day Tours
Be collected from your Delhi accommodations in late afternoon and head out to discover the culinary delights of the walled old city as well as new food spots from some of the most famous food joints of the 'Capital of India'. Some of them have been in business for more than 100 years. In addition to food, you'll also get the chance to see a number of hidden corners of the city, which normal tourists don't really know about. This Delhi food tour is a food walk and city tour in one compact package which is a great thing to do if you have 4-6 hours to spare.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick-up and Drop from Delhi City Hotel/Home stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Pick-up and Drop by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Food tasting in Old Delhi Street
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.
- Departure details
- Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
- Sunehri Masjid, M62Q+5QW, Nishad Raj Marg, Lal Qila, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107696P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Old Delhi Food, Heritage & Cultural Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Old Delhi Food, Heritage & Cultural Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride on Tripadvisor
- How much is Old Delhi Food, Heritage & Cultural Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride?
- Old Delhi Food, Heritage & Cultural Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Old Delhi Food, Heritage & Cultural Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Old Delhi Food, Heritage & Cultural Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride cancellation policy?
- Old Delhi Food, Heritage & Cultural Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Old Delhi Food, Heritage & Cultural Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Old Delhi Food, Heritage & Cultural Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride?
- Old Delhi Food, Heritage & Cultural Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride is hosted by Sai Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sai Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Old Delhi Food, Heritage & Cultural Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107696P8
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
In one word Excellent
Excellent service and guidance provided. Good staff to coordinate. Will recommend for all especially with family.
Delhi Badrinath Ek Dhaam Yatra feedback by Arun
Trip was Nice and the person assisted in driving was also very humble. Had a great experience with family.
Delhi sightseeing tour by Sai Travels was indeed very comfortable and satisfying. The cab driver was nice and polit…
Right Choice at Delhi
Right advice, good car and knowledgeable driver. On time pickup and drop. Good explanation about places.
It was good
As I have only one day to see Delhi I enjoyed that I had completely used my time in delhi to the fullest.
Excellent. It was wonderful trip and my guide was Awesome. I would recommend everyone to visit delhi through TRIPAD…
Avoid booking if going to Mussourie
Had booked a cab for delhi - rishikesh - mussourie. Cab driver didnt agree to take for sight seeing in mussourie ev…
Very Polite and freindly staff , was quite time punctual which was good thing , would prefer whenever in delhi
08 DAYS DELHI AGRA JAIPUR TOUR
Thanks to Manjeet for organising a Hassle free and safe tour! The cherry on top was the most friendliest driver,San…
Had an amazing experience on a six day Jaipur Ranthambore tour package. Very affordable and very good service
Only car service was good because of Lalit sir he literally saved our trip from getting spoiled.
Hotel provided to us were of very low standard either they were new or old and dirty. One hotel had good food n dir…
Agra Mathura and Vrindavan tour
First the car came on time. We had a list of places that we wanted to cover and Manjeet Singhji was kind enough to …
Nice, have covered Tajmahal and Premalayam
Nice experience. If we start early from Delhi would have covered all places. But was able to cover TajMahal and Pre…
I have hired Sai Day Tours for Delhi sightseeing. Had good experience with Manjeet ji and driver. Thank you.
Our tour started on Tuesday from Delhi and ended on Saturday at Jaipur. It was a wonderful experience. The driver …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Had a very successful delhi sightseeing, just few places were closed due to Covid. But major places were open and we enjoyed the ride. The vehicle was very comfortable and especially the driver Mr. Yadav he was so sober and helpful.
Written February 10, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.