1. Driver will pick you up from hotel in Delhi and start the journey to Agra.
2. Breakfast on the way.
3. The Journey will take 3 hours to Agra professional guide will join you there.
4. Head for the UNESCO-listed The Taj Mahal, the 17th-century mausoleum built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
5. Visit the Marble store and meet the craftsman who will show you how the carvings were done.
6. Stop over for India Buffet lunch(Veg & Non Veg).
7. Continue to UNESCO-protected Agra Fort, a massive 16th-century sandstone fortress that served as a palace, fortress, and prison for Shah Jahan.
8. Visit Baby Taj/Mehtab Bag.
9. Start our journey back to Delhi and driver will drop you at airport/hotel.