Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi
We offer one of the best Taj Mahal sunrise tour with Agra Fort, Baby-Taj and Fatehpur Sikri. This is 2D/ 1N tour from New Delhi. This is a private overnight tour. Its best way to seeing the Mughal heritages Include Taj Mahal. We offer you private car with perfect driver and local tour guide. You not stand any ques for entry tickets, our guide take the Taj Mahal entry ticket in advance.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private Driver
- Local City Tour Guide
- All toll tax and parking
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Monuments fees are not included
- Meals, Food, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Accommodation, Hotels
- Driver and tour guide tips are not included in the tour price
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup Hotel,Home Stay,Delhi Airport, All Hotels in Delhi, Noida & Gurugram
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106712P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free WIFI
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available, but confirm this at the booking time
- Battery bus ride from parking lot to Taj Mahal are included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi?
- Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi price starts from $140.00. Discover and book Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi cancellation policy?
- Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi?
- Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi is hosted by Bagga India Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bagga India Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106712P2
Reserve your spot
New Delhi - Agra (you will be...
Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - New Delhi
About the operator
Bagga India Tour
New Delhi, India
Joined in November 2018
#7 of 370 Shopping in New Delhi
- PedroC45400excellentboth driver Mr. Ashi and guide Neeru were both excellent and informative guides. Very informatve and personable a completely delightful day
- ronano72500Amazing Immersive ExperienceAmazing food tour. Our guide Gautam went above and beyond to immerse us in the culture and food of Old Delhi. Not only did we try some delicious sweets, samosas and traditional Indian bread, but we were also given the chance to visit and eat at a local Sikh Temple which was an amazing experience. Our chauffeur Gulbir was also great, punctual and provided some insight into some of the landmarks on our drive to and from the tour point.
- yodelo00Ultimate walking food tourExcellent. Gautam and Gulbir (our chauffeur) took excellent care of us on our tour. Everything was taken care of...we were delighted with jalbi and kulfi, barate, breads, chickpeas and samosa. A highlight was stopping by the Sihk temple feeling blessed.
- rolandsP4866RR00Very enjoyable trip.I had the tour with Gautam. Very very informative about all sightseeings a monuments. Very good with german. Very familiar with Delhi. Tour with him is highly recommended.
- Fearless5792697601100Great tour to Taj Mahal and Agra FortMr. Pushpendra was an excellent guide, we loved his tour at Taj Mahal and Agra fort!! He explained the detail in a very good English and his photograph taking was so perfect and well arranged because he knows all of the right spots for shooting!! We recommend him for the whole day tour in Agra!
- gtbtravels3400Shimla Manali Hill Stations Tour From Chandigarhhi! The car was clean and the driver was a very nice and honest person. We recommend this driver and tour company for all people's
- sharmatourtravels00tour and travelshi! Thank you for sharing the blog. it is clear-cut information and very helpful for readers Good
- Inspire6433339360200Tour And travelHi Nice Blog! Thanks for sharing it is very helpful for readers. it very clearcut information ***
- Linus T00Fantastic trip to New and Old DelhiWas an unplanned day I had - but absolutely glad I decided to go on this trip. It rained throughout and I was soaked through - but it really made the trip that much more memorable. Fantastic - and absolutely recommended. Gautam my guide and Ashish the driver were great. And thanks Gautum for getting completely wet in taking me around too.
- _steiny31300Tour lacked any chance to experience Indian cultureFirst our thanks to Mr Singh our driver of our 6 day tours. His warm friendly smile each morning was very welcome. On our 1st day it was a free day so again thanks Mr Singh who took us to his local Temple. this was the true India and we were delight to be able to share this and see how 10000 people are feed each day even visiting the kitchen The Taj Mahal is a beautiful building and a bucket list place for anyone. Hotels were very nice but we were advised not to go out at night, this is very restricting as you are only able to eat in the hotel, never got to go to any local restaurants to experience local curries or dishes, so not able to have any contact with local Indian people. Even the cycle rickshaw ride was disappointing, we rode some back allies but it was to early and none of the markets/ stall were open so really saw nothing.
- elaine35600A wonderful introduction to stepping into the spices if Old DelhiExcellent introduction to the delightful bustle of Old Deli. Spices, Street food, chai, ices and tutu rides. Walking the street, emerging into a wonderful exotic world of narrow passage ways and street vendors. Beautiful sari shops a exquisite jewellery shops. We were fortunate to go on a Sunday evening when family were embracing the area. Whilst the streets remained humming with the sounds of india , the air full of delightful spices and perfume. Our guide Mr G SONI took us on a delightful journey unfolding the history of the area and its people. We felt most welcome and fir a few hours part of this amazing world. Thank to an excellent personal guide.
- Marcus311000A must doMr G Soni was my guide. He did an amazing job. His knowledge of old Delhi and the history attached to the locations was outstanding. As a first time trip to India I felt safe and well informed about what was happening every step of the way. The food was great, and again the knowledge was there. We went and saw the spice.markets, a sari shop and an old tea shop were i fonally caved a brought something. The tea smelt amazing. I would highly recommend this tour and specifically this tour guide. Would gladly use him again for a return trip to delhi. Thank you for a wonderful experience:)
- 265naomia00Best Agra TourEverything was so well explained and our guide, Pushpendra Singh, was excellent! We saw the fort, Taj Mahal, textiles and precious stones all in 1 day. We were provided water and AC car. Definitely book this when you come to Agra! :)
- Global1430856779200Honeymoon to ManaliThe trip was awesome. We enjoyed a lot with so many beautic places. Took a lot a pictures. The ride was good and the driver was cooperative and friendly
- FarAway4352916687300Amazing tripTrip was amazing and was worth visiting. Made lots of memories, clicked lots of pics. Definitely I'll visit once again
Buy it with
Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi provided by Bagga India Tour
Product Overview: Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Fatehpur Sikri 2 Day Tour to Delhi
Number of Photos