Visit of Two World UNECSO heritage Sites in Agra, The Epitome of Love, meaning Crown of the Palace is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1631 by the Mughal emperor Shahjahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife Mumtaz Mahal.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private air-condition car and chauffeur
- Multi cuisine buffet lunch
- Professional tour guide for all sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Monument entrance fees
- All other than those mentioned in the above list of inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107051P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car?
- Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car price starts from $91.00. Discover and book Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car cancellation policy?
- Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car?
- Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car is hosted by The Vision Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Vision Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107051P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
The Vision Holidays
Joined in November 2018
#6 of 18 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Agra
- nicolemM3273OK00The best way to travel and see the Taj Mahal…As this was our first time to India we wanted to have a stress free holiday and put our trust in a local tour guide company, which we are soooo glad we booked with The Vision Holidays tour company, as everything was as expected, promised! They are very professional and offer above and beyond services to make you feel comfortable and safe, the transport was smooth and modern and the driver and guides were very knowledgeable and welcoming!!! Highly recommend The Vision Holidays tour company and we will only book through them when we return to India for future holidays!!!
- kayleighkd00Amazing visit to Taj MahalWe booked a tour to Taj Mahal, a city trip and Delhi, and airport transportation. Everything was arranged perfectly, and they took into account some special requests that we had. The guide in Agra knew all the good spots for photo's and was very informative and helpful. The guide in Delhi also knew a lot about his city and gave us some good recommendations.
- Profitaenzer00Excellent tour even with teensTour was perfectly organized. Guide/Driver allways helped us to find a clean restroom for the young teens. It was really perfect, good and safe driver, very nice guy. It was kind of magic to see these all places.
- ronthaks00ExcellentWe had an excellent experience. The tour was customized as per our requirements and the guide was very detail oriented and knowledgeable which enriched our experience. Highly recommend the tour.
- Juhi121200Agra tripIt was very nice & amazing experience, the company people are so cooperative even the guide was very humble & he explained the history behind so well that we got amazed. So you can trust them & book packages through them as they customise it & give personalised services.
- Winnie L00Exceptional Tour of Taj MahalOur tour of the Taj Mahal was exceptional. Mr. Dilip and his staff are amazing. The communication process from Mr. Dilip was above and beyond from start to finish. He left no stone unturned. The tour guide, Mr. Atul, was very personable, compassionate and knowledgeable. The driver, Mr. Raghu, was wonderful. He took great care of us. He explained all of the points of interest, and he allowed us time to shop at a wonderful souvenir shop. If you’re looking for a company who cares about your experience, one who’s knowledgeable, professional and one who goes above and beyond, then look no further — Impressive Holidays is your company.
- Nakia K00Excellence at it’s best!I recently took a tour of the Taj Mahal through Impressive Holidays tour group with family and friends. They made our day feel truly exceptional. Raghu (driver) greeted us promptly at 7:00am. He made the drive go by very fast with his knowledge of the scenery. We then met our tour guide Atul, who displayed an unparalleled knowledge of the Taj Mahal. You could tell he took pride in his work. He spoke with great passion. At the end of the tour Dilip, the owner personally greeted us and inquired about our tour experience. Overall, we enjoyed our tour immensely and will definitely recommend it to others!
- Kevin W00Great tour, full of infoPerfect tour. Guide was patient with us and showed us great locations for pictures. Guide was informative
- GHB5900Private Delhi TourWe booked this tour to get an introduction to Delhi and it did not disappoint, we were contacted prior to the tour on WhatsApp and were informed on the schedule and it all went well. Our guide was very knowledgeable and made the tour highly entertaining. It was brutally hot when we were there, 114F, but the had plenty of water in the car which was needed. We stopped off at a great Indian restauarant for lunch. I would definitely recommend this tour around Delhi.
- Laura B00Wonderful Professional TourGreat communication from the time I booked the trip. The driver picked us up from our hotel on time. The car was very comfortable. I felt safe with the driver, if that is possible in India. He pointed out certain things along the long drive and explained them to us. When we arrived in Agra, Dilip and a knowledgeable english speaking guide met us. The guide joined us and took us to the Taj Mahal. He warned us to avoid the aggressive picture takers and sales stalls along the walk. He used our cell phones and ensured we had great pictures of us wtih the Taj Mahal in the background. He knew the history of the Taj Mahal and explained everything. After our tour he gave us a choice to visit a marble place, a rug maker, an embroidrier, or go to lunch. We choose the marble place and after a demonstration we each purchased a bearutiful piece to remember the trip.We then had lunch and were given the option to visit the Agra fort. We were feeling tired so the driver drove us around the fort and gave us some facts. We then headed back to Delhi. It was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend Dilip and his company.
- Rajumarigoudra00A dream trip to VaranasiMy friend and I had a dream of visiting kashi from a year and time had come to visit on 9th of February. We didn't want to miss watching any major places in Kashi and Saranath. But time was a constraint. I came across vision holidays while surfing online. I contacted Mr. Narendra and he had given us a good package. Right from picking us up from airport to visiting sight seeing places to watching ganga arati by boat and early morning arati at assi ghat, everything was well organized and we felt our time was well spent. I strongly recommend vision holidays if you have a planned a trip. We are looking forward for chardham trip with Mr. Narendra and team. Thank you
- DipendraS800DipendraAdventures n joy full experience... Love to come again agra.. Staff are very supporting n caring... I request all tourist to give opportunity to them n enjoy class n joy of there services......
- JohanSalul00Excellent service.They maybe new but the staff are very experience and know Agra at their finger tips. All our questions were answered promptly and professionally. Will definitely use their services again not only for Agra but also other part of India as they have associates all over India
- Omashani00Taj Mahal and Agra Fort VisitMr Dilip arranged for the Express train from Delhi to Agra; a driver was punctually waiting and arranged for a knowledgeable guide to take us to The Taj and Agra Fort amongst other places on a private tour. The guide Ms Sheila was good, and knew all the spots for expertly angled photos; more than this it is wonderful to support women guides breaking into the patriarchal society of thus far dominated by males. After the fort we went off to a Zardosi trader who showcased how the intricate stitching is done on framed pieces, bags, jewelry etc, the leather shop, and Petha shop. Thank you for a memorable trip to Agra.
Buy it with
Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car provided by The Vision Holidays
Product Overview: Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Delhi by Car
Number of Photos