Golden triangle with Varanasi and Khajuraho tour, a package of 07 nights and 08 days is going to be an amazing tour which will offer you a chance to explore the best of cultural and spiritual temples and monuments of India. Visit some of the most significant hindu temples, forts & spiritual palaces and medieval and monuments & landmarks in the famed golden triangle tour circuit in India.You shall see Orcha and Khajuraho two heritage city which are famous for temples and monuments .Temples of Khajuraho which are one among the UNESCO's World Heritage sites, attract tourist towards the beautiful carved sculptures that capture various moods of womanhood and most sensual and erotic pleasures. Highlights: • Sightseeing at the beautiful Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Akbar's Tomb, Agra • Explore World heritage temples at Khajuraho • Visit to Kandariya Mahadeva temple, orchha fort and Jahangir Mahal • Visit Red Fort, India Gate, Humayun Tomb and Qutab Minar at Delhi
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- 7 Nights Accommodation at 3 Star hotel ( twin sharing basic.)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private Vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Pickup and drop back to hotel / airport in New Delhi
- Flight Ticket Khajuraho to Delhi included in this tour.
- Monument entrance fees
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Orchha Fort
- Entry/Admission - Khajuraho Temples
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Delhi, India Hotel or Airport
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72766P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All Travelers date of birth, gender, Passport number and Nationality are required at time of booking
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking.
- In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with 8 Days Excursion of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho?
- How much is 8 Days Excursion of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho?
- 8 Days Excursion of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho price starts from $999.00. Discover and book 8 Days Excursion of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
- What is the 8 Days Excursion of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho cancellation policy?
- 8 Days Excursion of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 8 Days Excursion of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 8 Days Excursion of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho?
- 8 Days Excursion of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho is hosted by Agra Taj Visit. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agra Taj Visit on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 Days Excursion of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72766P31
Reserve your spot
Delhi - Jaipur
Jaipur - Agra
Agra - Jhansi - Orchha
Orchha - Khajuraho
Khajuraho- Delhi ( By flight...
About the operator
Agra Taj Visit
New Delhi, India
Joined in May 2018
#387 of 1,993 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- hollyhE8535GL00Wonderful time!The service was amazing! My driver, Ali, made sure I was comfortable the entire trip which was especially nice travelling as a solo female. The car was spacious and cool for the hot travel days. I spent one night in Jaipur, and one night in Agra both at very nice hotels. The sightseeing and tour guides were in depth and exactly what I was hoping far. Can’t recommend this tour enough!
- S3279THjp005 Day Golden Triangle Tour with 2 Tiger SafarisHad a great time exploring India in the short amount of time we had. Did the Golden Triangle Tour & saw the highlights of Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. Our favorite guide, Adrush, helped us to be 1st in line for the Taj Mahal. He was so kind, humorous and made our Taj tour special. Our driver Akhtar Ali was very kind, patient and all around great getting us safely to our destinations. One of our top excursions was the tiger safari at Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. The morning game drive we saw 1 tiger in the far off distance, so I’m glad we added the evening tour to try again. We did see another tiger a wee bit closer. This was all around a great tour to see so much in a short time span.
- BarryMcBarryFace00Fantastic trip made easyFrom start to finish the whole experience has been made very easy. Everything is organised for you, meaning that you don't have to worry about a thing. The guides were very knowledgeable about each city we visited. A special thank you to Akhtar (Ali) our driver for the week has been fantastic - friendly, knowledgeable and we always felt safe on some very hectic roads. Thank you for everything!
- D402VKstuartw00An amazing time with Agra trip March 2023We had the best time ever. The best driver (Akhtar) aka Ali, who was so attentive with drinks, snacks, opening our doors, caring for us on each stop. He knew the route and never got lost with no sat Nav. All the guides on each sector were fantastic, knowledgeable, kindhearted and just pleasure to be with. We were just too old school friends from Horsham West Sussex that fell into this tour company and had the best time. Definitely book with these guys. The airline lost my bag and throughout the trip Arun has been helping me throughout and could not do any more, so kind and supportive throughout. All the hotels have been great and as expected. Central to all the cities and east for us to find by ourselves. Thank you Agra trip team.
- Nicholas G00Best India Tour Group, Without QuestionMy family and I just got back from a seven-day tour with Agra Taj Visit that was one of the most amazing trips we've ever taken. As someone who is always skeptical about reading these types of reviews and booking these tours from across the world sight unseen, let me assure you that the entire Agra Taj Visit team will go out of their way to make your trip memorable and exceed your expectations. I worked with Arun on the booking of the tour, who is extremely responsive and very willing to custom tailor your tour to exactly what you want (I inquired about changing hotels several times and he was never impatient with me and got me the exact hotels I wanted). Our guides Rani, Boby and Ranvijay in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, respectively, were extraordinarily knowledgeable and friendly in a way that really made the visits to the various sights that much more memorable. Above all else, I must note that our driver, Gulab Singh, provided such extraordinary service and was so friendly and really went above and beyond the basic duties of a driver. The trip was already great, but having Gulab as our driver really made the trip extraordinary. Thank you to Arun, Rani, Boby, Ranvijay and Gulab for making our first trip to India so special. I plan on returning to India one day and will not hesitate to reach back out to this team to plan my trip!
- kristinev61000Excellent Golden Ranthambore TourI planned a trip to the golden triangle this December, but we were unsure about the covid crisis but our representatives and accommodations maintained utmost care and followed all guidelines making it a very safe and secure travel. On our arrival we checked in to our accommodations and on the following evening we visited parliament of India, India gate and toured major tourist attractions in Delhi. On the next day we visited Ranthambore National park, there we witnessed the majestic royal bengal tiger and many other wild animals. The following day we explored Jaipur and did a sightseeing tour of the popular amber fort, jantar mantar, city palace and hawa mahal. Our accommodations were top-notch and services were exquisite, this was a budget friendly tour and I highly recommend Agra Taj Visit for its impeccable services.
- Thewanderingpeacock00Great Introduction to India!This tour by Agra Taj Visit was my first time ever in India. I wanted to choose something (among the 1000s of yours offered) that would give me a good mix of Indian culture, history, nature. I am pleased that this tour offered all of these and much more! My experience started in Delhi when I was picked up by my tour guide for that city and my driver for most of my journey, a wonderful man named Mr. Akhtar Ali. The journey around Delhi was made in comfort, using an air-conditioned car. I had requested some slight changes to the itinerary and the tour group was more than happy to accommodate, allowing me to see everything I wanted in Delhi. Towards evening, I parted ways with my tour guide and Mr. Ali then drove me to Jaipur where I stayed the night, then met with another tour guide the next morning. We toured the sites of Jaipur, and then it was on to Ranthambore National Park! The resort at Ranthambore that the tour group booked for me was exemplary in its comfort and service. The staff was very kind, especially the kitchen staff, offering to make custom foods and even preparing a breakfast package since I was supposed to check out too early for breakfast on my last day. The safaris themselves allowed me to see some great wildlife (although the park’s tigers refused to make an appearance). After Ranthambore, it was another car ride to Agra, city of the Taj Mahal. I had about 3/4 of a day in Agra, which is the perfect amount of time in my opinion. Along the way, we also stopped at the ruined fort of Fatehpur Sikri, a gorgeous UNESCO site. From Agra, Mr. Akhtar Ali made sure I boarded a train and found my seat and then we parted ways as I headed to Varanasi. The train accommodations were as comfortable as you can reasonably expect for a sleeper car and I got off at Varanasi and met my next tour guide, Mr. Varun and our driver. Varun was great as well, showing me the city, with its labyrinthine layout and the masses of worshippers waiting to purify themselves in the holy waters of the Ganges River. We saw the Ganga Aarti ritual, a truly magical experience. Unfortunately, the waters of the Ganges were too high and the current too dangerous for us to go on a boat ride, perhaps my biggest disappointment, but these things cannot be predicted and I instead got to do a sunrise walk along the river. From there, it was a ride to the Varanasi Airport to Delhi and the end of a magical, unforgettable tour of India. Pros: Great service - I mentioned before that Mr. Akhtar Ali, my driver in Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore, and Agra was great and I want to re-iterate that here. He was kind and professional and he helped me feel at ease in this intimidating country I fell a little sick during my visit and he gave me valuable recommendations on how to feel better. He also was great at explaining different things about India as we drove. You should definitely try to have Mr. Ali as your driver! Tour guides - They were all professional and accommodating to whatever I wanted to see. They would interceded on my behalf with the locals and they were quite knowledgeable Hotels - The hotels booked by the tour group were quite comfortable and helped put my Western mind at ease. Ranthambore Regency in particular is a standout example Experiences - From tigers to the Taj, this tour gives you a variety of things to do and you will not be bored on this tour! Cons: The pacing can be fast, but that is to be expected on a tour of India, particularly the one I chose. Tours are customizable, though. Sometimes, the tour guides will take to specialty shops where merchants will try to get you to buy things. It wasn’t as bad on this tour as others I have been on, but after a while I did get a bit tired of that. The shops are very high quality, but sometimes I did not want to sit through a 15 minute sales pitch for something I could not afford
- Derekklaus00Wonderful Same day Trip to TajBest service I would say .. Highly recommended to everyone wanna go on this trip without any hassle.
- Deepikavivek00Amazing indian golden tour"Rajesh and the team made the trip amazingly memorable - Akhatar our driver was fantastic as were all the guides throughout the trip - I have loved every experience and will be coming back to India!!!!
- karim174800ExcellentWe had a wonderful 4 days Golden Triangle tour with our very friendly, punctual, reliable, knowledgeable, and always calm driver Akhter who picked us up at the Hotel in Delhi, safely drove to Jaipur and Agra and finally dropped us off back at the airport in Delhi. Recommended by my brother, I contacted Agra Taj Visit , immediately received an answer and had my tour booked within a day! That was already very reassuring! Anil knows a lot about his country and it's great fun to discuss with him whether it is about traditions, history, spices, food etc. Furthermore his foremost goal is that you out of the trip what you want: you express a wish and he will make it happen...in our case we got to see the beautiful bird sanctuary on our way. Thanks Agra Taj Visit, we truly enjoyed this short trip with you and definitively plan on coming back to India soon!
- OnAir34737500Sunrise tour taj mahalWe chose the sunrise tour so we can enjoy the view of taj mahal with less people and crowd. We were picked up from our hotel in New Delhi on time thus the early morning traverse.We had a wonderful time and experienced a bit of adrenaline rush along the way due to a foggy road. Overall it was a fun filled day ended with a sumptuos lunch. Lovely people!! I truly would recommend!! Kudos!!👍🏽
- sumilumi00Lovely Day Trip!I had a great time on this day trip! My driver, Sunil, was very nice and punctual. My tour guide, Lemen, was also great, super knowledgeable and friendly. I learned a lot about the history of the mausoleum. I would definitely recommend this tour!
- 560ulrikaw00Wonderful TajMahal visitWe had a great trip to Agra overnight. Since Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays we first visited Agra Red Fort at arrival and then we went to see Taj Mahal from the gardens on the opposite side of the river just before sunset. The hotel was clean but a little cold and noisy. In Saturday morning we visited Taj Mahal inside. It was a little cold so I’m glad I brought an extra jacket. After breakfast and check out we visited Baby Taj which was a beautiful place and building with almost no tourists. Our guide was great with good knowledge and he was listening of our expectations and plans and our chauffeur Akhtar was nice, polite and a good driver. He had wifi in the car and shared his knowledge about the area.
- Kboseroy00Amazing AgraThis was an amazing trip.Loved the mingling with locals in the Gaatiman Express. It is only 2 hours to Agra from Delhi by train..we had breakfast while going and supper while with ample bottle water provided. The organization and professionalism was great. pick up and drop off to hotel. Wonderful English speaking guide was provided. Ram was knowledgeable and personable and made the trip enjoyable. We saw Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and a wonderful lunch was included. Would highly recommend this if you don't want overnight stay.
- hazelvallejos00Lovely day at the Taj Mahal from DelhiI only had one free day in Delhi and wanted to visit the Taj Mahal located in Agra. Limited time was my issue and understood that a car drive from Delhi to Agra could take up to 5 hours (just one way!) leaving little time for sightseeing in Agra. Since I needed to be back in Delhi the very same day, a friend from California recommended me this tour company explaining it to me that they will pick me at my hotel in Delhi, take me to the Delhi train station (Gatiman train), will “seat me” on my assigned seat and will pick me up in Agra as the train arrives so that “I wouldn’t have any worries getting there”. It happened as told: the driver Akhtar picked me up promptly at 7:00 am (as agreed) and took me to the Delhi train station. He was very kind and knowledgeable. In Agra, I was picked up by the tour guide Ram and I believe that by 10:15 am I was already walking in beautiful Taj Mahal. The tour guide was also knowledgeable and took many photos of me, as per my request. My tour included a visit to Agra Fort and Baby Taj. I loved the 3 places. Since we had an hour to spare before my train back to Delhi (5:50 pm), I decided to go back to the Taj Mahal and was able to take pictures of the afternoon with different light in the background, very beautiful. The tour experience was excellent. My lunch was included, the restaurant was clean and food was good. I requested non-spicy and the tour guide arranged for it. My train ticket included food in the train. That was the only thing I particularly didn’t eat. They give you also a bottle of water only thing I had on the train. Also, when I first signed up, a person contacted me right away via WhatsApp to make sure my hotel data was accurate and I was provided with a copy of my train tickets. I found that interaction very professional and this person had a quick turnaround on every question I had. In summary, I would definitely recommend this tour.
8 Days Excursion of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho provided by Agra Taj Visit
Product Overview: 8 Days Excursion of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho
Number of Photos