With the assistance of a private live tour guide and chauffeur, take an exhilarating excursion to the two most well-known UNESCO World Heritage sites, Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar, which also includes the well-known Lodhi Garden.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional art historian guide
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup will be offered from anywhere in Delhi NCR.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, No.367, Badam Singh Market NH-8, near shiv murti, Rangpuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Delhi best of monuments half day tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Delhi best of monuments half day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Delhi best of monuments half day tour?
- Delhi best of monuments half day tour price starts from $125.00. Discover and book Delhi best of monuments half day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Delhi best of monuments half day tour cancellation policy?
- Delhi best of monuments half day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Delhi best of monuments half day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Delhi best of monuments half day tour?
- Delhi best of monuments half day tour is hosted by Padma Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Padma Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Delhi best of monuments half day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byNew Delhi Railway StationChandni ChowkNational Capital Territory of DelhiHumayun's TombGali Paranthe WaliNational Capital Territory of DelhiNew Delhi
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in June 2018
#69 of 1,994 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- NorthStar2418660027400Our guide was so so niceOur guide was so nice. He has so many information. If I come to India again, I will call him again absolutly. And I will suggestion my friends. He told Taj Mahal’s history. That was amazing. You must go there.
- Getaway5854766835200Professional, friendly and knowledgeable guide!Subhash was a great tour guide. We could understand his English. He was friendly and knowledgeable and also helped prepare us for our visit to the Taj Mahal. He was very professional too.
- 987g_rkane00Great day in Tac MahalGood guide. Tac mahal was beautiful our guide was Subhash was awesome. His English was perfect. Great experience. Mr Denish was our driver. He took us very well
- EmreY82400Beautiful awesome Taj MahalSo Taj mahal incredible. After that Mr. Subhash he was our guide in there. He explained everthing very well. His English was awesome. Great experince for us. Our Driver was also very exprience.
- Traveler2597428443800PerfectOur guıde sıbhas was ıncredıble for accopained us. We have just gone for taj mahal and we have really enjoyed
- krishnakantp202300It was simply fantastic,mind blowing Heritage walk with a legendary guide Mr.Chinmay Dixit.USAIPUR,Rajasthan,India—World heritage + smart city of India + city of lakes & palaces + my home town. We had a heritage walk after a long long time and shocked seeing the heritage beauty started from Bhattiyani chohatta to Jagdish temple. The legend Heritage walk specialist Mr.Chinmay Dixit explained the walk with its spiritualism, Mythology, History & the Richness of Mewadi culture. He explains the minute details of the monuments, the local streets, the people live here when I asked him. He knows accurate history of Mewar which was never ever conquered by neither Mughals nor Britishers. The route :- Bhattiyani chohatta, Jagdish temple, City palace area, Naav ghat, Lal ghat, Ghanghor ghat, Gadiya devara, Naani gali. It was very refreshing and full of enthusiasm. Thanks Mr. Chinmay Dixit. Must recommended 👍🏻 Krishna Kant Pandya (Bollywood & TV Director & writer)
- paulrM547AP00Great Agra tour guideSubhash is really informative and knowledgeable. His English is excellent and he was upbeat throughout. Highly recommended.
- Q5388LZoliverm00Incredible Taj Mahal and SOS elephant sanctuaryAn amazing day spent visiting Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and the SOS elephant sanctuary, a superb guide who clearly loves what he does. Subhash and driver Amuj
- Quest69645800Same day tour to Taj Mahal with SOS wildlife Elephant SanctuaryNamaste! Had a truly amazing Taj Mahal, Agra, and SOS Wildlife Sanctuary trip planned and coordinated by my guide Subhash Sharma. Picked up at 0230 by the super energetic and kind driver Sanju. It was a day filled of culture, learning a wealth of new things about India and its history and fully appreciating the beauty of India. I highly recommend to all future guests.
- winstinaw202300Great timeSanju Pandit The driver was amazing the whole time. Sanju was very nice and had snacks and water other things you would need on a long day tour. Subhash Sharma the tour guide was excellent got us our VIP entry bypassing the lines. Very smooth service explained the history very clearly.
- Chris E00Amazing!David (Raj) was an incredible tour guide with an in depth knowledge of the Taj Mahal. He also helped me through the process of getting onto The Taj Mahal. I loved every minute of my experience.
- Discover82020500Good experience ofvisit to varanasiBoarded from Delhi to varanasi. Very good hospitality by catering staff . Trip at varanasi was also excellent as all places to visit as planned were done. Like kashi vishvanath temple, Kal bharat, ganga Aarti, vindhyavasini temple mirzapur etc. But lot of dust on roads and visit by auto is to be done due to heavy traffic on roads . Bit for once excellent .
- satyadasis00Subash is an amazing guide- Taj Mahal ExperienceAn amazing experience! Subash was beyond exceptional + so kind! He made the experience more than I would have ever expected. He also took his time with us too to truly enjoy every moment. Highly recommend him for any day or multi day excursion.
- 459eyrama00Taj Mahal Guided TourI had the privilege of experiencing a guided tour of the magnificent Taj Mahal with Subhash, and I can confidently say that he is an exceptional guide. His expertise and extensive knowledge of the architecture and rich history of the Taj Mahal are truly impressive. He could answer every question and simultaneously allowed us to savor the beauty of the place. What was particularly noteworthy was how Subhash took the time to capture photos for us, enabling us to preserve our memories of this magical location. His dedication to visitor satisfaction was palpable. I wholeheartedly recommend Subhash to anyone seeking an exclusive insight into the Taj Mahal. His passion and knowledge make the visit an unforgettable experience. Thank you once again, Subhash, for this wonderful tour! I hope this review meets your expectations and assists other travelers in choosing an excellent tour guide.
- V5628JMjonathanl00Taj Mahal ExperienceSubhash was a very kind and great guide. My friend and I enjoyed the whole Taj Mahal experience with him. He explained everything about the history and architecture of the building in a very understandable way. I would totally recommend him as guide.