see some of India's most iconic cities on this comprehensive 4-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi. Tour by comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle and make your way between Delhi to Agra and Jaipur. Visit the Sunrise tour over the Taj Mahal a UNESCO World Heritage Site, another visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort. Jaipur visit Amber Fort, Founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II, this ‘pink city’ is meticulously constructed on the lines of the Shilpa – Shastra, an ancient Hindu treatise on architecture. Round-trip air-conditioned transport from New Delhi, hotel accommodations, Private tour guide and daily hotel breakfast included.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-90, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel accommodation for 3 nights
- Private tour guides
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Monuments fee
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- this tour will start from hotel or airport you should have important paper luggage
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57602P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Golden Triangle Tour 3 Night 4 Days by Car with 3 Star Hotel?
- Private Golden Triangle Tour 3 Night 4 Days by Car with 3 Star Hotel price starts from $260.00. Discover and book Private Golden Triangle Tour 3 Night 4 Days by Car with 3 Star Hotel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Golden Triangle Tour 3 Night 4 Days by Car with 3 Star Hotel cancellation policy?
- Private Golden Triangle Tour 3 Night 4 Days by Car with 3 Star Hotel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Golden Triangle Tour 3 Night 4 Days by Car with 3 Star Hotel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Golden Triangle Tour 3 Night 4 Days by Car with 3 Star Hotel?
- Private Golden Triangle Tour 3 Night 4 Days by Car with 3 Star Hotel is hosted by Shubh Jyoti Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shubh Jyoti Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Golden Triangle Tour 3 Night 4 Days by Car with 3 Star Hotel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57602P9
Reserve your spot
Delhi Agra Jaipur
Delhi Agra Jaipur
Delhi Agra Jaipur
About the operator
Shubh Jyoti Travels
New Delhi, India
Joined in December 2014
#155 of 1,993 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- 945rajal00Friendly and knowledgeable guideA very good guide. Made our visit more enjoyable. Also helped with taking very good photos. Spoke English fluently. Thanks
- Curiosity4168801488400The best guide you can imagineI was able to go on a trip to the golden triangle when I was working in Nashik in October 2023. I booked a tour and Shubh was my guide in Agra for the Taj Mahal. His knowledge is outstanding and combined with the best pictures you can imagine (he is doong them for free for you) it was an unforgettable experiance!
- JimF37300Great way to immerse in IndiaWonderful and educational tour. Not only did my wife and I enjoy the attractions; we learned so much and appreciated it much more. Highly recommend
- FreespiritOne00A pressure free approach to a Spectacular ExperienceThere are literally dozens of tours but this stands apart because you will be enlightened with the story of the places you see I was Solo but ended up with some fabulous pics to post Reliable Communication great After all for some it's a trip of a lifetime, do it right
- Randy R00Mesmerized in IndiaSeeing the Taj Mahal. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity for my wife and I as we were traveling to a wedding in India. And wanted to see as much as possible. Our guide was the best. Shubham met us at our hotel which was awesome. He knew his stuff and it was quite evident as he walked us through the grounds describing everything on the grounds. If you are traveling to this area and want a good or I should say excellent guide that speaks English Shubham is your guy. Great experience with his service and would use him again and again.
- Sunshine40965200Visit to TajShubam was our guide for Taj Mahal. It was on a crowded Saturday during the Christmas holiday and we had only 3 hours window to visit. Shubam ensured that we got to see all important things and also took ample pictures for memories. I would hire Shubam in a heartbeat to plan any other trips to north india .
- Luketravler2400Excellent Tour of Agra/Taj MahalShubham is a great tour guide that is flexible, knowledgeable and very personable speaking great english. He picked us up from our hotel and did the Agra fort and Taj Mahal. It was a stressless tour allowing us to take in the amazing sites and taking great pictures of our group. He also brought us to a few of the local shops to see the local craftsmanship. I would 100 percent recommend to anyone looking to visit Agra and the Taj Mahal.
- K5874KSrajp00A Memorable TripHad a great experience with Shubham . He picked us right up from the railway station and gave whole tour of Agra including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. We really enjoyed a lot while travelling with him. He was very knowledgeable and helped us unpack many mysteries about Taj Mahal. He clicked beautiful pictures and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is planning to visit Agra.
- saadk68200excellentThe experience was good i enjoyed a lot the guide was very helpfull with him we got a very good experience of the monuments
- Odyssey2565817152800Great Tour with the best Tour Guide ever!We were very lucky to do our tour with Shubham. He is a very nice and polite guide who led us without time pressure over the site and gave very exciting and interesting information about the Taj. He patiently answered every question and so we could learn a lot about the Taj on this great day. His expertise is remarkable and he knows the best spots for wonderful photos. Shubham is a very correct, smart and funny person. We enjoyed the day very much! Thanks again!!!
- Silas G00Taj Mahal with an expert.We had the chance to visit the Taj Mahal with Shubham. He knows every detail about it and is very well connected with the ppl there. We recommend him!
- matthiassR966RS00Best Agra tour you can think ofShubham was definitely the best Agra guide I ever had. And because of several guided group tours I did I know many. His performance was professional and entertaining as well.
- 583riverk00We LOVE Shubham!!We LOVE Shubham! He is so kind and a wonderful guide. I am traveling with my grandpa through India and Shubham was able to meet both of our needs. He was very respectful, never pushy, and we felt really cared for. Wonderful tour guide and he helped us set up rides at our other destinations to help us avoid scammers. He even went as far as taking us to the train station and not only walking us to our platform but waiting with us to make sure we got on the right train! What a stand up guy! I cannot recommend him enough! Thank you so much Shubham! It means a lot you made sure my Grandpa was taken care of!!
- Companion34571800Overall perfect tripI went to in feb'22 with my mom and shubham help alot and tc of Mr & mom. Because of shubham it was pleasant journey for us. He is very helping and he is perfect for making our trip memorable. Thanks shubham.
- chitrav202100Great tripThe trip was wonderful. Subham was a wonderful person and explained so clearly about Taj and Agra Fort. He was very friendly and also took us to shopping places.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2019 • Family
This was our second visit to the city of Taj and it was as fascinating as our previous venture, we had a great time and Shubham made the journey easier and worth remembering.
Written August 13, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Golden Triangle Tour 3 Night 4 Days by Car with 3 Star Hotel provided by Shubh Jyoti Travels
Product Overview: Private Golden Triangle Tour 3 Night 4 Days by Car with 3 Star Hotel
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos